Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not quite caught up yet so sorry if someone else has shared the same response... but this is what I got back from JusTroll...

Thank you for contacting us at Jus-Rol.

Supporting our communities and finding ways to spread the word on the products we are proud of is not an either / or. Owned by leading global food company General Mills, we are working hard to tackle food poverty and last year the General Mills Foundation donated over £15m to this important cause. In the UK General Mills partners with the leading food redistribution charity FareShare and local food banks. We also support a nationwide breakfast club scheme through which we fund a free breakfast for 5,000 schoolchildren in the UK. It is our responsibility to support our communities in these ways and we take that responsibility very seriously.

As a brand we are not unusual in sharing our products beyond our customers, and sometimes for free, in the hope that those new to the brand agree with us that our pastry is delicious and tell their friends, families and followers about it. It’s a great way of spreading the word so that more people get to try and hopefully love our product. On this occasion it’s clear we didn’t get this right and gave away too much. We appreciate being made aware of this as it gives us the chance to review how we share and market our pastry so we can win new fans without creating waste. It’s important we get this right and we’ll make sure that we do in future.

Reactions: 17
Not quite caught up yet so sorry if someone else has shared the same response... but this is what I got back from JusTroll...

Supporting our communities and finding ways to spread the word on the products we are proud of is not an either / or. Owned by leading global food company General Mills, we are working hard to tackle food poverty and last year the General Mills Foundation donated over £15m to this important cause. In the UK General Mills partners with the leading food redistribution charity FareShare and local food banks. We also support a nationwide breakfast club scheme through which we fund a free breakfast for 5,000 schoolchildren in the UK. It is our responsibility to support our communities in these ways and we take that responsibility very seriously.

As a brand we are not unusual in sharing our products beyond our customers, and sometimes for free, in the hope that those new to the brand agree with us that our pastry is delicious and tell their friends, families and followers about it. It’s a great way of spreading the word so that more people get to try and hopefully love our product. On this occasion it’s clear we didn’t get this right and gave away too much. We appreciate being made aware of this as it gives us the chance to review how we share and market our pastry so we can win new fans without creating waste. It’s important we get this right and we’ll make sure that we do in future.
i got the exact same reply from them

Reactions: 2

Can I ask what you wrote for them to reply like that x

i got the exact same reply from them

Reactions: 2
Sorry really Kate to the party but just spied her addressjng the photos that I had spotted in the background. Can’t help herself can she. How sad that she places items around the house intentionally to create content moments. I’ll bet the Piriton gets addressed tomorrow.
whenever she talks about her books it’s the design features - pretty borders, photos etc. Never the slog of writing it. Compare to the fletchers with their writing rooms and notebooks full of ideas 😂😂
I thought this too. I follow the turnerhouse project or summit like that and the lady running it is a writer for parenting books (I think) and she took the whole of summer off insta to finish doing her book, like many more people do the same. Yet she never mentioned it, never said how hard it was to have a baby and write a book like the others have had.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t it be nice if she let Ronnie decorate some pumpkins with her instead of her spray painting them by herself.
This year we are growing our own pumpkins in the garden - we have about 5 that are coming along nicely. I can’t wait for my kids to pick them and decide how they want to decorate them. Of course I’ll buy a couple of ornamental squashes to pretty up but even then my two will get involved. Yes even the one who is a couple of months older than Ronnie. 🙄

Reactions: 13
That sickening story about Vesty McVest, she ‘never thought she’d meet someone like Jamie’....isn’t she only about 30?!
If been together 7 years, she was 23 when they met!

Hardly a lifetime out in the single wilderness now is it?!
What a way to try and make out you’ve had it tough, when really, she’s led the most basic charmed life possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I do put my dog in a robe after bathing her. After her bath she likes to rub herself on the walls, carpet, furniture to dry off and the robe is damage limitation.

my dog is a tit seeking missile and likes to jump in boggy waters on walks, so the robe is well used. It cost me a tenner about 8 years ago (was my last dogs before current dog inherited it) I bet she’s shilling some overpriced toss one.
Difference is your dog goes on walks so would be a disaster without it! Henners just sits on the sofa all day eating ham

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People act like “gifting” stuff to normal people won’t promote the product. Generally it won’t but there’s ways around that. For the money Jus Rol paid that bint they could have ramped up their budget for sponsored ads on social media, maybe a TV ad. Get 5 people - a nurse, a teacher, a parent working from home, a person who works shifts at 24 hour supermarket and a cook in an old folks home. Proper heroes of the hour. Show what they do with Jus Rol that’ll make a night shift snack at hospital, show how it’ll keep in the staff room fridge for lunch next day, how you can turn it into a quick dinner while working from your kitchen table with kids running around, how you can whip up a quick but treat breakfast post night shift after getting home from supermarket, show how you can use it to cook for loads of people. But no. No. Gift it to that bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I thought this too. I follow the turnerhouse project or summit like that and the lady running it is a writer for parenting books (I think) and she took the whole of summer off insta to finish doing her book, like many more people do the same. Yet she never mentioned it, never said how hard it was to have a baby and write a book like the others have had.
Exactly - like 5 min mum. Wrote her book with her kids around her. Up until the earlu

Reactions: 1
Why does she always assume her followers are weak shy types?? Surely lots of her followers work full time, have multiple children to look after, no help from family etc... And are strong capable people. The constant you can do this etc is patronising...

Reactions: 22

I can't actually quote it because it was typed into a box on their website so I don't have a copy...

But I just said that it might be better to gift to the people who really need it and their customers might appreciate and respect that more for that than gifting so much to someone who seemed happy to use and advertise their products for free and who can also really afford to buy them herself!

Reactions: 9
People act like “gifting” stuff to normal people won’t promote the product. Generally it won’t but there’s ways around that. For the money Jus Rol paid that bint they could have ramped up their budget for sponsored ads on social media, maybe a TV ad. Get 5 people - a nurse, a teacher, a parent working from home, a person who works shifts at 24 hour supermarket and a cook in an old folks home. Proper heroes of the hour. Show what they do with Jus Rol that’ll make a night shift snack at hospital, show how it’ll keep in the staff room fridge for lunch next day, how you can turn it into a quick dinner while working from your kitchen table with kids running around, how you can whip up a quick but treat breakfast post night shift after getting home from supermarket, show how you can use it to cook for loads of people. But no. No. Gift it to that bint.
I just need to know sorry, I've been wondering it for a while.. is your name tipping point because you like tipping point? Or because Jamie was on tipping point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just need to know sorry, I've been wondering it for a while.. is your name tipping point because you like tipping point?
It was on TV when I finally got so bleeping annoyed at Part Time Working Mummy and her fantasy land she lives in that I joined and claimed whatever lie she just told was my “tipping point” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
yeah I wrote something similar how that amount could have gone to someone in need since she can afford to buy all that. And that they did not need to send as much as they did X

Reactions: 6
I’m fuming about the jus troll 😂 every other Saturday morning I’m home with the kids for breakfast.....every other day I’m at work before they even wake up, In one of those real job things.
We usually have just troll croissants 🥐 as our treat breakfast, with tit loads of fruit, jams, Nutella etc. She’s ruined my life 😂😂😂 gonna have to learn to bleeping bake now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.