Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone higher up in Justrol is typing an email, having received a lot of messages already about her ‘gift’ logs on to IG to see that concoction ... can someone please explain to me who’s idea it was to send our products to an influencer who has no idea how to cook & turns people off pastry & is more of an advert for becoming Vegan
JusRol would love them all becoming vegan as it is a chance to show off the majority of their pastry products are actually vegan! Lol. Pastry, croissants,
cinnamon swirls, pizza base even pain au chocolat, all have no actual milk or egg in them (some only say vegetarian, but think it is to do with risk of contamination for allergy purposes as there is no animal products in the ingredients!).

Just catching up. Omg, two blocks of Camembert. Two!! Wow! Every time she called it Brie I’m like ITS CAMEMBERT 🙄
Sadly she is actually using blocks of Castello Creamy Brie. We usually have a block of it sitting about, used up as it expires as I don't think my partner even likes it but buys it anyway. Definitely not in pastry with honey and chutney, and if I ever suggested it I'm sure he'd think I'd lost the plot!

Reactions: 7
Ohhh...and the cold weather will also see the return of the Brussels sprout and sausage slop (a.k.a casserole) that looked like it was made using white, flaccid, dead men’s dicks 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
What Jus-Rol should do now is go public with this and name Hinch so everyone knows!

Reactions: 17
I was in the Asda before, walked past the Jus Rol and snarled it. I forgot my sharpie so I couldn't write Jus Trol on it 😪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG, I have just seen the dinner stories from last night. If that isn't the most unhealthy and unappetising dish ever, I don't know what is. Where on earth does she get these 'recipes'?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Might be an unpopular opinion but.. I really think the woe is me posts are being ramped up only for sympathy and to promote the MEmoir in advance of the release next week..

Happy to be proved wrong but we've all seen what crying troll does for influencers' engagement. She loves this life too much - I highly doubt she'll disappear of her own accord. Look at all the money and gifts she's earned! She loves it!
Oh 100% agree.sellers no there techniques and audience well.she is reeling thwm in big time.i dread this week as she amps it up!

Reactions: 5
Who else got this response from jus-rol 😂
Yes just got the same
Zoph, you’ve probably seen because everyone is sharing it but David Attenborough 🤴, has 3 million followers, with one video, yep one video...... he’s not selling stuff that harms our planet, he’s educating the masses on helping it, you know you say you are still learning, well do the right thing and learn from him. Ta muchly 👍🏻
I was just going to come on to say this :) A real honest man trying to save the world. Thank goodness there are still good people out there.
I sometimes despair of the "insta celeb" culture that exists. Instant fame and money, all totally fake. I worry for the future but if DA can do this then I feel a wee bit happier :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I, for one, don’t feel guilty at all. Or maybe to put it better, I feel equally as guilty as Sophie does bleeding her followers dry and feeding them lies all the time. So if you think she feels guilty for that, then sure, I suppose I feel guilty. I’ll sleep easy tonight though, confident I have no guilt to keep me awake... just like your blessed Soph. ATV
I don’t feel guilty and anything I’ve ever said wouldn’t cause a death! It’s all true 🤔

Caroline flack assaulted her partner and then struggled with the aftermath.Totally different situation tbh!
Her trolls were media, of course media would erupt when your in the limelight the press become your life! To be fair do crime own it!
That’s for another thread....

Reactions: 12
I was in the Asda before, walked past the Jus Rol and snarled it. I forgot my sharpie so I couldn't write Jus Trol on it 😪
Oh you have to do this.
Remember Jamie's post of her looking into the fire with "nurture me nurture me BuY MY BOOKS witches" Looks.

Reactions: 4
Yes just got the same

I was just going to come on to say this :) A real honest man trying to save the world. Thank goodness there are still good people out there.
I sometimes despair of the "insta celeb" culture that exists. Instant fame and money, all totally fake. I worry for the future but if DA can do this then I feel a wee bit happier :)
Me too.its toxic.from diets.to fitness.to Insta fame.its quite disgusting now.and if these people are influencers then they need to rmeember they are influencing!
This morning I saw someone tell people to get the test and Trace app. and it just looks fake from the start. And they use that line which I'm now coming to recognises is bulshit. (Thabks soph)Which was " oh so guys a couple of you have been dming me asking me this and that about the virus coming back etc. So swipe up to get the app"
Says the woman that's been having people round in her back garden no distancing at all, and in her house no distancing at all, been on holiday 3 times!.)
AnywayI thought ha bull. they haven't messages you!
I'm now wise to this line.no one has been messaging you. You've been asked to sell this.and paid how much?
The previous app was being sold to us in the same way for 10,000 a post!

Reactions: 8
Bingo! But at least they acknowledge they got the amount that they gifted, wrong.
Bullshit though.to spread the news of our products so others want to try them.....in other words...TO SELL. Bless her again,Soph is their cheap advertising board.

Reactions: 4
Baldy Manz 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
And we cannot let it affect us like she think it is. because inside her she knows this was our idea. So she thinks, to her minions she's getting the last laugh and she's digging it us. but we know the truth and she knows the truth. Which is pathetically hilarious.

Probably having another nap.
Wasnt her claw filming perhaps?

Reactions: 2
Did she only wash the top of Henry? What about his paws and belly?
He is seriously over weight. Absolute shame, he’ll really suffer when he’s older

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.