Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t actually believe the size of henzmanz... my dogs looks big at the moment as they’re due a groom but if I wash them they are mostly all fur and half in size! He had his own jus’rolls going on! Poor thing
That's what I thought. Mine shrink in the bath or after grooming, that fat dog just stays fat. Hes obese putting so much strain on his body and none of it is his fault.

Reactions: 7
Christ, how about to break up the boring take your dog out for some long runs hun. Poor thing literally has neck rolls. Over feeding your first born dog is not ‘cute’ you have likely wiped years off his life
View attachment 254704View attachment 254705
Anyone else just see a massive penis here? 🤷‍♀️

Christ, how about to break up the boring take your dog out for some long runs hun. Poor thing literally has neck rolls. Over feeding your first born dog is not ‘cute’ you have likely wiped years off his life
View attachment 254704View attachment 254705
Anyone else just see a massive penis here?

Anyone else just see a massive penis here? 🤷‍♀️

Anyone else just see a massive penis here?
I dont know why that posted twice soz! Atv x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor old henry really has gained some holiday timber. Henry “jus rols” hinch! In all seriousness poor dog. It’s not his fault he is over fed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
00EB01A6-FD24-4B7A-AA31-54A8104F82E1.jpeg

This dog is the most miserable dog I’ve ever seen. She says he is sulking but he looks like this all the bloody time!! Just miserable and pompous ( what a combination ). Also shocked how his bulk is even more apparent when he is wet. She’s killing him with cheap dog ham and massive treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't know if this has been shared on here before but this could literally be written by us Tattle Jus Trols about Zoph Fabusopha Asophish. It sums up pretty much everything we say here, we would make a great focus group!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bit Hudson to the party, but that dog has rolls even when wet that rivals the Michelin Man!
It also showed how hes not walked and allowed to be a dog with how clean the water was running from him!
We only bath our dog once every 4 - 6mths as recommended because we love her and don't want to ruin her coat. The only time she was bathed weekly was when she got a yeast problem, and needed medicated shampoo, and even then the water was murky!
Difference is we allow her to be a dog, shes walked twice a day every day, rain, wind or shine.
The strain on that dogs heart and joints being so fat is so sad, then theres the risk of cancer from high salt processed human food - but she laavvvvs him so mucchh!!

Reactions: 11
She’s just cleaned her shower with NO CHEMICALS only washing up liquid and a song playing in the background saying I can breathe without you. She’s obviously finished with Zoflora watch their sales drop. Is this a new path she’s taking

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Her new story about Jamie 🤢🤢🤢🤢 bet they are constantly screaming at each other when the camera is switched off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm watching Snow White (yes i'm having lazy day and felt like watching something cartoony) Evil queen has just been on and all I can see are Hinch brows :( Then she runs through the forest and grabby claw tree branches are trying to catch her. Might have to put it off.
Update, now shes cleaning the house. She'll be wanking the taps and pineing the toilet next

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
One of my friends used to have a pug with skin allergies, which had to have Piriton every day. He once admitted to giving her a little extra if he ever needed her to have an extended nap! I have no idea if it would work on a baby, but not one bit of me would be surprised if it ever emerged that Grinch was doing the same to Ronseal so she could film her bullshit content uninterrupted.
Eeee you can’t just accuse people of drugging there kid

Reactions: 5
Wasn't she gifted a little Victor the Vileda Vacuum? Tut tut

She’s just cleaned her shower with NO CHEMICALS only washing up liquid and a song playing in the background saying I can breathe without you. She’s obviously finished with Zoflora watch their sales drop. Is this a new path she’s taking
But she listens to it all the time 🥺🥺🥺
Screenshot_20200925_150323_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 4
View attachment 254838
This dog is the most miserable dog I’ve ever seen. She says he is sulking but he looks like this all the bloody time!! Just miserable and pompous ( what a combination ). Also shocked how his bulk is even more apparent when he is wet. She’s killing him with cheap dog ham and massive treats.
No surprise the poor things miserable, he’s a cocker spaniel, he should be having two walks a day & running about, lugs flapping in the wind, looking like he’s about to take off, I bet the poor bastard has never even been allowed to do a zoomie. I can’t defend the pompous attitude of him like, that’s just cos he’s a hinch 🤣 bet he wishes he’d never left the littler

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice spray paint is on her Pumpkin list, HINCH Pumpkins are not bloody GREY

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.