Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The end of the video where he took the treat was all in that stupid slo-mo thing she does, but did u see how quick that treat was snatched out of her hand!

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200925_112117_com.instagram.android.jpg

"Did you take it? Are you finished? You bleeping happy?"

"Right, now you're finished making an absolute twit out of me I'm going to wipe my wet arse all over your favourite spot when you are feeding Tuftymans. Bring me some ham."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know it’s a me thing ( hark at me doing a Zoph, me, me, me )

As soon as anyone mentions watching the rain all cosy in doors or loving having a roaring fire etc I get all pissy! Even friends and family get to me so it’s not just her or other entitled folk...... no thought for those in the streets , freezing whilst getting wet to the core 😥

But it’s ten times worse when someone pretends to be a regular food bank supporter .....

Not even an appreciation of how lucky to be safe, warm and protected .

Reactions: 13
Does she do slomo when Ron hits hen so it looks like a slow pat and not a norma fast toddler whack to the dog?

Reactions: 19
What makes he think anyone gives a tit about what she buys? I mean I understand if it’s an ad or even gifted but since she doesn’t declare that and states BOUGHT IT.. I wonder like really nobody gives a tit about your dogs robe or the fact you spent a few quid out of your millions 🙄

Reactions: 11
Anyone know if we can get a restraining order out on her? I'm sick of her using this site and referencing it. If we wanted you as part of our Next Level Soph we'd invite you. Until then - do grow up and leave us all alone. Its our site, not yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sophie if you're reading, your dog is over weight. I'm not being a troll I am thinking of the dogs joints in his old age. Instead of bathing him and putting him in a robe, take him for a proper long walk each day, let him get muddy and run around. Spaniels need lots of exercise it's not fair.

Reactions: 19
I have 4 dogs- we treat them like our babies
I do adore them.
but I can tell you I’m not putting a robe on a dog after a bath haha

View attachment 254552
I do put my dog in a robe after bathing her. After her bath she likes to rub herself on the walls, carpet, furniture to dry off and the robe is damage limitation.

my dog is a tit seeking missile and likes to jump in boggy waters on walks, so the robe is well used. It cost me a tenner about 8 years ago (was my last dogs before current dog inherited it) I bet she’s shilling some overpriced toss one.

Reactions: 14
Everything she does is an advert. Wash the dog so she can promote his new towel. Ffs.
Lots of people have asked me where Henry's bath robe is from guys. A tiny business sent one to me last year and I haven't got round to using it guysz. Swipe up 💰💰💰

• Haha
This is what pisses me off about influencers like Hinch who buy products then proceed to advertise the item without classifying it as #Ad #Advert etc. Just because "money" exchanged hands.

Why aren't they seriously reprimanded ( fined) by the relevant authorities . It's advertising. She is promoting the company , advertising it to her millions of klingons.

I don't give a crap if you bought the item , ie the dog robe , you are still advertising it. For all we know she could have got the item at a discounted price based on units she could shift therefore didn't pay full price.

She is using the 7 functions of advertising each time she talks about a product / service, gifted or not.

Is it that the ASA doesn't understand what is happening? I am seriously at a loss why they are rejecting claims.

Sometimes I feel like we are the only ones who can see the tactics she pulls.

I do put my dog in a robe after bathing her. After her bath she likes to rub herself on the walls, carpet, furniture to dry off and the robe is damage limitation.
Mine too! A bath has the same effect on my dog as a bucket of pre-artificial-colouring-ban blue smarties would have on a toddler. She runs round the house at 1000mph rubbing herself on every surface.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.