Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she loves a boring life so much she could just go off & live one? By now she must have made enough out of being Mrs Hinch for them to live comfortably for the rest of their days with no financial worries. Of course being out of the limelight would mean that all the #gifted stuff would stop rolling in....

Reactions: 18
God I hope so.

I am looking forward to the hinchers imploding already
Imagine what they’ll be like, they can’t cope if she’s offline for a weekend. Tears & panic, god knows how many messages they’ll send. For them it’ll be the equivalent to a death in the family!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a bleeping liar she is ? How can her sheep not see through her......😡😡😡 why the hell would you be shoving all those important stuff about ur precious book underneath your sofa , it’s usually bits of food and baby toys that’s gets rammed underneath your sofa not your precious work stuff why can’t she just be honest and come out sat here guys am going to rub it in you my book is coming out next week and I can’t wait to rob your money of all you stupid ones that loves to read about my stupif fake pathetic life 👌🏻👌🏻

Attachments

My child is 2 and sleeps twice a day everyday. She has her first nap at around 9.30
Wow what time does she go to bed ! Honest question. I have a 2 year old who doesn't nap and and 18 month old that naps for 40 minutes before lunch. They both go to bed at 6.45 and wake at around 6am. X

Reactions: 5
I worry about Ronnie feeding Henry like she makes him. My kids have always been taught to leave the dogs alone when they are eating and never tease them with food. It's an accident waiting to happen. I've messaged her in the past about being bitten as a child but she just ignored it. Maybe because I was polite, she only seems to see troll messages.
It’s all a show for everyone to see oh check me out guys my Ron loves Henry so much everyday when he wakes up he wants to feed Henry ermm no u stupid pathetic woman Giving Ron some dog food and telling him to walk over to his bowl and look at the phone isn’t him wanting to feed Henry it’s u doing for attention , my girl who will be 2 soon and she loves our 3 cats but not once have I ever let her go and grab some cat food and put it in their bowls and meddling with them while they eat it’s just a NO

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a bleeping liar she is ? How can her sheep not see through her......😡😡😡 why the hell would you be shoving all those important stuff about ur precious book underneath your sofa , it’s usually bits of food and baby toys that’s gets rammed underneath your sofa not your precious work stuff why can’t she just be honest and come out sat here guys am going to rub it in you my book is coming out next week and I can’t wait to rob your money of all you stupid ones that loves to read about my stupif fake pathetic life 👌🏻👌🏻
Her book as been reduced on Amazon to £8.50!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Imagine having to stage every aspect of your life for Instagram ... Uhhh no thanks what a life consuming headache 🥵 (for the people who think we're jealous - pampers nappy test was staged for Advertising.
- we are arguing over soaking dishes - advertising.
- oh look my book happened to under the sofa - AD.
- book in the back of every shot - subliminal AD.
- fabreze lingering in the background - sublinal AD)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
i just saw this on her stories, I don’t think anyone is, someone else posted a photo of a cardboard sign next to hunch’s lenor stuff but didn’t claim they were Pb 🤷🏽‍♀️
I'd missed it completely so I thought I could get the goss. But if that's all it is then maybe Abit of an overstep to story that someone is on tattle pretending to be her 😂😂

Reactions: 4
hey guys - I was up all night with a sick 1 year old baby and then our 4 dogs decided they were unwell and wanted to go outside every 5 minutes too - what a night. Think I slept for 30 mins 😭

I cannot explain how much this woman makes me want to smack her across the face. I am not a violent person but I’d smack that smug inflated lip face off her 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i just saw this on her stories, I don’t think anyone is, someone else posted a photo of a cardboard sign next to hunch’s lenor stuff but didn’t claim they were Pb 🤷🏽‍♀️
I haven’t seen anyone claim to be her either, but got to say I do think the stickers/signs are a brilliant idea. I’d be sorely tempted to do one myself if I wasn’t still doing all of my shopping online! 😂

Reactions: 4
Ronnie asleep on her lap is the most common picture of her actually holding or ‘interacting’ with him. Why doesnt Inch film her playing on the floor with Ronnie and interacting with him when he’s actually awake! Pictures when he’s awake are mainly of her holding him in a very clumsy, awkward manner, him facing away from her.No pictures of her snuggled up with him and him poking at her face, putting his fingers in her mouth like babies do!
Spot on. Never snuggled on the sofa watching a bit of TV or reading a book together. Eating a snack together. Just normal stuff. It’s like she only likes him when he’s asleep. Like a pet.

Try and be consistent love one minute it’s staying in a luxury rental costing thousands wanting to move house and have fields, horses etc the next thing it’s ‘ I like the simple things like looking at rain and contemplating my belly button’

And I don’t think we or anyone else needs your ‘gentle reminders’

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So whose gonna take one for the team and get the book read it then summarize/review it here for us all? 🙍🏻‍♀️📖

Bagsey NOT ME 🙅🏻‍♀️
(Don't think I'd make it past the first page 😴😴😴)

X
I actually think someone should do tattle book club just for laughs. Have a thread running alongside this with a chapter a day posted so everyone can read and review😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot explain how much this woman makes me want to smack her across the face. I am not a violent person but I’d smack that smug inflated lip face off her 😂 x
[/QUOTE]
You need to go round her house and let loose some spiders, she'll do the smacking of the face for you ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
2 blocks of cheese for 2 people! Jeez me and my partner could only ever eat one, and not with a full sheet of pastry, and neither of us are considered small! 😳😳 how on earth is she as small as she is? It beggars belief.
And... honey? Why? It was looking okay until she added honey and a second brie 😳
It’s just another way for her to be greedy and wasteful...let’s face it.

Reactions: 5
I actually think someone should do tattle book club just for laughs. Have a thread running alongside this with a chapter a day posted so everyone can read and review😂
I don't think my English literature lecturer would be to impressed with my weekly free read we get 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.