Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can drive because she once went out in the car to buy juice and on the way back she parked up on a housing estate and put up a story asking if any of the people who lived there might be Hinchers. Totally normal thing to do of a night wouldn't you say? I've never seen her driving with Ronnie in the car though, whether Inch is there or not. Not sure why. Hope that helps, all the vest xx
She’s not allowed alone with him is she

Reactions: 1
Yes....those of us who are not followers are told if we look at certain posts she will be able to see who we are....hence I didnt bother 😂😂😂
Oh I hadn’t seen but I wasn’t a follower so maybe that’s why I’ve been blocked I just occasionally browsed her stories while trying to catch up on here 🤣 I wonder if she gets screen shot notifications too 🤔

Reactions: 4
She has summed up his purpose here like all her other 'sentiments' she strokes him and holds him so SHE feels ok. Everything is about her all the time
It's not "Ronnie wants to cuddle his mummy because it makes him feel cosy safe and secure and happy" me me me me me me and what others can do for me me me me.
Ronnie asleep on her lap is the most common picture of her actually holding or ‘interacting’ with him. Why doesnt Inch film her playing on the floor with Ronnie and interacting with him when he’s actually awake! Pictures when he’s awake are mainly of her holding him in a very clumsy, awkward manner, him facing away from her.No pictures of her snuggled up with him and him poking at her face, putting his fingers in her mouth like babies do!

Reactions: 24
Ronnie asleep on her lap is the most common picture of her actually holding or ‘interacting’ with him. Why doesnt Inch film her playing on the floor with Ronnie and interacting with him when he’s actually awake! Pictures when he’s awake are mainly of her holding him in a very clumsy, awkward manner, him facing away from her.No pictures of her snuggled up with him and him poking at her face, putting his fingers in her mouth like babies do!
I agree. She’s very distant from him 🙁

Reactions: 5
Why is the kid having a nap already?? He would’ve just got out of bed and had breakfast then back to sleep, he’s not a newborn Soph! He’s a toddler they need stimulation and playtime so they develop skills, sit with him put YouTube on and sing nursery rhymes, it helps with their speech!! I just don’t get it 🤯

Reactions: 15
Her stories this morning definitely make it sound like she is gearing up to take a step back. How she loves a boring life etc.

What happened to the home range she was supposedly bringing out?

And can someone explain to me why the audio book* is £22+...?! Instead of the £10 or whatever it is for actual pages?

*I have not looked for it, it popped up on my audible pre order list 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good morning next level Jus-Trolls! 😘
So reading through a lot of posts about how people on Insta (mostly Zoph) make other people feel inferior/depressed etc. Let me tell you a little story....

A family I know through my daughter recently took a holiday. I know that on a particular day the husband and wife has been bitching at each other non stop to the point that the wife took herself outside to have a glass of wine. On her insta was a post showing said wine and a lovely view. Caption was something like “gorgeous sundowners blah blah”. All the comments were, as you’d expect; oooh fab hols, looks like heaven etc etc. The couple weren’t even speaking to each other at this point!

On another day they had been out to eat but had to leave the restaurant as toddler threw a massive hissy fit tantrum. Picture on Insta shows toddler in highchair at restaurant (the 1 nano second he was calm) and again comments saying how lovely and well behaved etc.

None of this is real guyzzzz. It’s all smoke and mirrors. Zoph isn’t happy - that’s very obvious. I wouldn’t swap my REAL life for her fake one for all the money in the world.

It makes me so sad that she has so much power over people’s feelings 🤯

Sorry this went on a bit. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk if you’re still reading 🤭
100% agree. I have a friend who on social media has actually called her husband a "hero" for helping with the kids and housework. Reality - he helped that one day out of the entire year. The other days she private messages me to say how he sits doing duck all letting her get so stressed to the point she has anxiety and panic attacks. But never mind he cleaned the bathroom that one day - HERO!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I worry about Ronnie feeding Henry like she makes him. My kids have always been taught to leave the dogs alone when they are eating and never tease them with food. It's an accident waiting to happen. I've messaged her in the past about being bitten as a child but she just ignored it. Maybe because I was polite, she only seems to see troll messages.

Reactions: 19
I think tufters has had a hair cut. It looks much tidier
Well we did ask her to and we know she does everything we ask so....well done Soph! You see tattle is actually creating you not breaking You!dick

Her stories this morning definitely make it sound like she is gearing up to take a step back. How she loves a boring life etc.

What happened to the home range she was supposedly bringing out?

And can someone explain to me why the audio book* is £22+...?! Instead of the £10 or whatever it is for actual pages?

*I have not looked for it, it popped up on my audible pre order list 🙄
Nah it's to make her army itch and rally.to sell sell sell.she always has a plan.sympathy for Soph is all she thrives on to sell.shes a series of adverts remember.all day everyday for her brand.think of an upgraded ARGOS CATOLOGUE.just to sell brand and her products.to make money of those spawning over her.except she does it via manipulation of the emotions.often to the most impressionable.thats why she sucks ass

Reactions: 7
Might be an unpopular opinion but.. I really think the woe is me posts are being ramped up only for sympathy and to promote the MEmoir in advance of the release next week..

Happy to be proved wrong but we've all seen what crying troll does for influencers' engagement. She loves this life too much - I highly doubt she'll disappear of her own accord. Look at all the money and gifts she's earned! She loves it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hiiiiii guyssss!!
Whilst browsing I have been thinking about the ‘this is me’ memoir future Nobel prize book so I have googled: This is me book... and i’ve found out ( don’t know if this has been addressed before) that Chrissy Metz from This is Us ( great show I end up crying on all episodes)has a book called This is me and talks about her life and has also a chapter talking about haters ‘ she is grateful for her haters’.... so kind of the same as our beloved Zophlo....sorry Astoninch.
Also you see how she is always doing ‘puns’ with the songs she puts on her stories and the things she says/does? If we go through the lyrics of This is Me its ALL about the haters and how you can be your true self no matter how much everybody says you suck.. so yes I think the book will be mostly about haters and this will somehow make her sheep feel ok with her leaving her Mrs Hinch world ‘I’m not scared to be seen’ and I think she will become : Sophie Hinchliffe, sort of celebrity.I think she’ll change her name on insta, get rid of the house picture and put her face there. It will be her transformation..

Don’t know if this makes sense, I haven’t had much sleep 😴, baby duty.

Hope this helps xxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I hadn’t seen but I wasn’t a follower so maybe that’s why I’ve been blocked I just occasionally browsed her stories while trying to catch up on here 🤣 I wonder if she gets screen shot notifications too 🤔
Yes, that's what I do!
Would put anything past her now, her software must be pretty good at this stage?
I just think if you leave your account open for anyone to browse then you need to expect the pitfalls that will go along with that decision and people disagreeing with you is the least of your problems....I would seriously worry about that little boy??

Reactions: 2
Might be an unpopular opinion but.. I really think the woe is me posts are being ramped up only for sympathy and to promote the MEmoir in advance of the release next week..

Happy to be proved wrong but we've all seen what crying troll does for influencers' engagement. She loves this life too much - I highly doubt she'll disappear of her own accord. Look at all the money and gifts she's earned! She loves it!
Not unpopular with me....totally agree!
Sometimes least said works....and I think this is the marketing strategy they are using for the book, along with the trolling and pity posts and "she is not in a good place" they know people will want to see what is wrote in the book, it's all marketing hype!

Reactions: 11
Not meaning to go all
Mums net but how opd
Is R now? I have 4 kids, and past age one they mainly had one nap. Two if they’d had a bad night or were ill. It’s soooo early to be on first nap unless this is a pre record shown at the wrong time!!!
View attachment 254417
My child is 2 and sleeps twice a day everyday. She has her first nap at around 9.30

Reactions: 1
Why is the kid having a nap already?? He would’ve just got out of bed and had breakfast then back to sleep, he’s not a newborn Soph! He’s a toddler they need stimulation and playtime so they develop skills, sit with him put YouTube on and sing nursery rhymes, it helps with their speech!! I just don’t get it 🤯
It's a long time since mine were babies but I dont remember morning naps at this age....maybe if they didnt sleep or unwell but usually they wear themselves out all morning then an hour/hour & half nap after lunch, then back to it and dinner, wind down, bath and bed?

Reactions: 8
Not unpopular with me....totally agree!
Sometimes least said works....and I think this is the marketing strategy they are using for the book, along with the trolling and pity posts and "she is not in a good place" they know people will want to see what is wrote in the book, it's all marketing hype!
Yes this! Exactly this.. most of us ended up on here after searching Mrs Hinch trolls or similar after seeing her stories over the years, it's a thing people are naturally interested in!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.