Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine too! A bath has the same effect on my dog as a bucket of pre-artificial-colouring-ban blue smarties would have on a toddler. She runs round the house at 1000mph rubbing herself on every surface.
LITERALLY THIS! It’s like her brain bleeping breaks.

Reactions: 7
Or on his first chemical induced/ piriton induced nap
One of my friends used to have a pug with skin allergies, which had to have Piriton every day. He once admitted to giving her a little extra if he ever needed her to have an extended nap! I have no idea if it would work on a baby, but not one bit of me would be surprised if it ever emerged that Grinch was doing the same to Ronseal so she could film her bullshit content uninterrupted.

Reactions: 4
Lots of people have asked me where Henry's bath robe is from guys. A tiny business sent one to me last year and I haven't got round to using it guysz. Swipe up 💰💰💰

Just seen she's already BOUGHT IT FROM A Shop. So I best pipe down.

Bit awkward that B and M are selling them though... Could have saved a packet Soph!
Screenshot_20200925_114624_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of my friends used to have a pug with skin allergies, which had to have Piriton. He once admitted to giving her a little extra if he ever needed her to have an extended nap! I have no idea if it would work on a baby, but not one bit of me would be surprised if it ever emerged that Grinch was doing the same to Ronseal so she could film her bullshit content.
MAYBE Henners is allergic to Ron Ron?? 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got to admit my dog does have a robe, she has a really fine coat and she gets really cold when shes wet. No way she’d be on the sofa though!

Reactions: 3
Loves the boring day to day life of being at home ? Had three holidays in less than three months. head.

Reactions: 24
This is what pisses me off about influencers like Hinch who buy products then proceed to advertise the item without classifying it as #Ad #Advert etc. Just because "money" exchanged hands.

Why aren't they seriously reprimanded ( fined) by the relevant authorities . It's advertising. She is promoting the company , advertising it to her millions of klingons.

I don't give a crap if you bought the item , ie the dog robe , you are still advertising it. For all we know she could have got the item at a discounted price based on units she could shift therefore didn't pay full price.

She is using the 7 functions of advertising each time she talks about a product / service, gifted or not.

Is it that the ASA doesn't understand what is happening? I am seriously at a loss why they are rejecting claims.

Sometimes I feel like we are the only ones who can see the tactics she pulls.
Agree- I don’t think she’d mention it either if there wasn’t so etching in it for her. Done influencers do but she doesn’t cone across like that. She barely mentions the gifted stuff. Poor people begging for a tag when she’s used things as the focus of a post.

Reactions: 7
My dog get the zoomies when I bath her 😂 I have to watch that she doesn’t go in the garden and roll in the mud so I have to wash her again (speaking from experience). I bet Chicken Strip would love to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All dressed and ready for the day by lunchtime? WOW! Well done you!! 👏🏻

I think I might be due a break from watching her as the whole lot of them are just winding me up something chronic lately! Everything about her stories has irritated me this morning, even the bleeping expression on fat dog mendoza’s face! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ronnie doesn’t nap 2 times a day. he isn’t even there most days and when he is there he’s being entertained by J or Freda. Every single day is storyboarded and follows a specific routine for posting of content - most of which is pre recorded, edited and checked over by her team. She stories in the naps because it gives a legitimate excuse to not have Ronnie around. As does “sending him to the shops with Jamie”. She needed to factor in Ronnie napping so she could post her cleaning content for the day - clean the dog. It’s generally one cleaning thing a day nowadays and that happens when Ronnie is “napping” but that’s just the narrative. It’s not real time.
I mean how can anyone tell what day/time any of this rubbish is filmed and then stored and then a minion uploads it for the sheep
despite her bollocks of ‘ I’m just learning’ or ‘what am I like I’m so dim’ she has media training and that must include how to film stuff, edit it and download when you like and her husband is a sales expert, you are not telling me he’s just wandering around out of camera shot totally clueless
so much is fake on social media
Another couple of grifters MOD and FOD filmed themselves at a festival cracking on as if they were managing four kids all alone but were caught out using a child minding service
THEY ARE ALL LIARS TO SOME EXTENT

Reactions: 16
For the love of god woman stop making your baby and dog interact with food. The only reason your dog is hanging out with him is for all the crap you allow him to hand feed him on the lovely little baby hand. It is so dangerous please stop it. You can let their ‘friendship’ grow naturally without needing to bribe the dog to get a good IG photo

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.