Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she once send someone a message to say she couldn’t wait for the day she could step out of the limelight?

Reactions: 14
I see, read and Ignore? 🤣 her life is battle of will between herself and tattle!

Though after jus rol gate, I did see on a completely different group people had DMd her, they shared their own messages they had sent and I do believe she gets some hateful messages, they are the real trolls.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone, im new to this but wanted to say that I was following her and really liked her, I even bought zoflora and minks because she loved it so much (but then I found a fabulosa that smelled of Parma violets and used that instead), but after she commented about being trolled I found this site and you guys have opened my eyes so much!
I cant believe how much of a saleswoman she actually is! And last night just made me feel sick- i work for the front line nhs and some of the things I've seen especially during covid pandemic, and shes acting as if everything is fine in the world, and having loads of holidays etc and then getting free food when she can afford more than most! Just really infuriated me!
I'm lucky that I don't have to struggle (I do work hard though) but I see so many people struggling lately who deserve so much more than what she gets!
I suffer from anxiety and PND and I wouldnt be able to do half the things she does, so I do genuinely think she says she suffers from anxiety just to get sympathy! I havent told half my friends or family because my anxiety etc makes me worry what they would think of me so telling the whole world constantly on insta just wouldn't happen!!

So glad I've found this site though x
Hello fellow NHS worker and anxiety warrior. I'm a newbie too but I love this place. It's like sitting at the pub with a great group of friends 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think maybe when her contracts with proctor and gamble etc end she will be done with it all and the book maybe says she wants to be done with it all but won’t let the trolls win and won’t let her hinchers down so she’s not going anywhere and then she’ll have a fifth and final book called it’s a grey goodbye and it’ll be about how she has had to stop because of her mental elf or some bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she started calling him ‘Roo’ because it rhymes with a Beyoncé song ‘blue’
I’m sure she’s never called him that before?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Chooses to ignore what's said about her?

So she jus rol-d up here yesterday and happened to dump a load of last minute tit to a food bank in a panic then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So you choose to ignore everything awful that is said about you and your family? Pull the other one Sophie, you are on here every bleeping day/night.
Where else do you get your daily inspiration from for all your stories, and drop numerous hints towards us?
Biggest bleeping troll of them all.
She needs a 'Tattle's No1 Fan' badge because that's what she truly is.
Such a liar who lives and thrives off Tattle.

20200924_215011.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
Sorry you are feeling like this. Social media is brutal at times. I've had to step away sometimes too. Life can be cruel and unfair at times. Look after yourself lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can she please not make Roo a thing as that’s what I call my bump 😭😩

He’s called Ronnie! Not Rooney!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yes im a fat person and wont eat that :mad: and what does that mean "eats like a fat person"?
Maybe the OP just meant it was a huge amount of calories for what isnt even a meal and didnt quite word it right? That's how I read it anyway. And it's true 3000 calories for what is essentially a snack is madness, not to mention the fat in that pastry thing. Let's face it Zoph may be stick thin but her diet is appalling!

Reactions: 7
I bet her ‘having her say’ is her final milestone. What more could she do really? She isn’t one that is going to want to do tv, she doesn’t seem to have the confidence for it and she wouldn’t be able to handle the lack of control.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
Oh love ☹ it's made me sad that you've had such a bad day. Delete everything that makes you feel this way! I know it sounds daft, but no one is worth getting that upset over. When I get angry at how privileged people are on social media and how amazing their life looks, I like to think that of course they want us to think that, we only take pictures and post about the good stuff don't we? Everything you see if just fake happiness. I bet Grinch is really bleeping miserable deep down because she knows what an absolute scumbag she is and she has had to change her personality drastically.
Don't ever let someone like her make you feel so badly about your life or anyone elses, it's all fake.
Sending you lots of troll love and hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Get his suitcase immediately.....
I will add that he thinks she is a bleeping state and everything wrong with society. He just doesn’t think she deserves our breath. Fair. He usually jus rolls with it and listens.

ATV YOU DIRTY TROLLS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.