Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder if her book is her goodbye .....her explanation she is moving , etc etc ... she keeps eluding to something I bleeping hope so .... or is this just the hinch pr machine in full swing šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s just a PR attention seeking stunt I very much doubt sheā€™s stepping back I bloody hope she is tho

Reactions: 16
Massive fall out with Zoflo then if she's now doing Astonish hour instead. The sheep will be emptying the shelves with that brand now instead of Zoflora. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
She claps her claws and they go buy in bulk whilst she has all her freebies.

Reactions: 8
If she is savvy enough to step back now before it collapses around her then she (or her puppet masters) are smarter that I gave her credit for. Win win situation!

Reactions: 11
Do I miss my old life? Yes
This book explains everything and I hope you understand

Honestly sheā€™s making it sound as if sheā€™s giving it all up and I hope she isnā€™t gonna disappoint me

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Itā€™s just a PR attention seeking stunt I very much doubt sheā€™s stepping back I bloody hope she is tho
She can't step back. She or VestLife would have to go out and get a real job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have just come home from work, where I spend 3 hours of my shift sorting through waste that we can salvage to go to the Local food bank. I donā€™t work in a big supermarket. I work in a small local shop in a town. Because sophie, people that tend to use food banks are DESPERATE. They use it as last resort to feed their families. Every day of the week they come collect what we have donated and are ever so so grateful for it. What on gods earth is ā€œcuteā€ about people STRUGGLING TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES? Yet youā€™re flaunting youā€™re gifted pastry as if itā€™s nothing. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and that half arsed food donation you did yesterday because you saw what tattle had said about you. You filmed it purposely so the sheep would make you feel good about it. you honestly should be ashamed sophie

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here comes the attention seeking, poor me tale?
what ā€˜awful thingsā€™ Do people say about her and her family??
mall I see is people pointing out lies and fakery

Reactions: 14
I think everything has been geared towards her stepping back from the limelight. The cryptic posts about protecting the family, I just hope you understand, I miss my old life etc. Also I think that is perhaps the reason there hasnā€™t been a significant amount of PR around the book šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

She's making out like there's some big explosive reveal in her book. Probably tit we already know about, plus a few 'bad' troll tales thrown in.
Poor old Zoph, woe me, I need lots of attention. Just an excuse to rake in even more cash. I'm mean, what the duck has she done in her 30 years on this earth? It's not like she invented cleaning for fucks sake, or she's the only woman to get married, have a baby etc.
She's not the only one to have been bullied or had bad things said about her either. We've all had it at some point in our lives. Jeez, someone once told me I needed my head kicking in, but I didn't go whinge and cry about it for sympathy.

Reactions: 19
I really wonder if her book is her goodbye .....her explanation she is moving , etc etc ... she keeps eluding to something I bleeping hope so .... or is this just the hinch pr machine in full swing šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I think itā€™s to generate interest in her books. Weā€™ve been talking about it on here and Iā€™m sure her hinchers are buzzing about it. Maybe sheā€™s hoping we will want to know so will buy and the sheep will want to make her happy so they will hand over the cash - this is why sheā€™s banging on about it being the real her and trolls.

I thought she didnā€™t read about herself but sheā€™s basically just admitted it. Why would you do that to yourself?!

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s always said she hates fruit - which doesnā€™t explain the grapes on the plate - but their veg crate only ever seems to have sweet potato and broccoli which Ronnie has a lot. But the lack of veg and fruit in their overall diet is shocking. I love cheese, wine, chocolate, enjoy a little pastry, but hate days where I donā€™t eat any fruit or veg. You never see Ronnie eat anything like bananas either; my boys loved banana, kiwi, apple and berries at his age, and itā€™s not like she canā€™t afford to buy it. Rather than pushing tat from eBay etc, she should visit local grocers or butchers and promote them.
And whats the thing about cutting cucumber into different shapes? A complete waste of food - unless she is tucking into the scraps and also teaching DaDooRonRon that all his food comes in stupid little shapes... instead of something real!

yes im a fat person and wont eat that :mad: and what does that mean "eats like a fat person"?
It means people are still getting it wrong about health= size, "certain" foods and weight.dont take it on. They DO not equal the same thing nor related. You eat what you eat.its you. And separately Your size is you too and that's bleeping amazing ok.

• Heart
A block of Brie each. Going to have some smelly farts in the Hinch marital bed tonight!! šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
She hardly ignores the things that are said about her family because 1) the horrid comments she makes out exist donā€™t exist and 2) she is constantly referencing tattle šŸ˜‚

• Haha
They will be looting Home Bargains for the cardboard cutouts of Saint Zoph to keep the dream alive a little bit longer

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.