Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They mean affiliated in the ā€˜associatedā€™ sense, i.e. they donā€™t have a business arrangement with Grinch, they donā€™t pay her.

She can still post affiliate links to their products through third-party affiliate link providers, not via a mechanism that Zoflora have set-up. Theyā€™ve clearly benefited from the popularity sheā€™s given them but the main part of their business is medical products not disinfectant so it seems theyā€™ve now used that background to be more cautious about the issues she can cause for their business.
That's great, thank you for explaining. šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 4
I think Zoph has moved on from ā€˜the book wot I wroteā€™ and started Tattle ads copywriting - sounds like Tarzan
50C1702B-F143-4F27-81F9-8B334A7D4A84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Says a lot when the ā€œauthorā€, using that term loosely, stuffs her own book under the sofa šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cracking up, just found this under the sofa!!! Why is it not covered in dog hair then hun
Even if I drop something on the floor and pick it up as soon as I can, it's still attached to hair from either my Staffy or German Shepherd, despite regular sweeping! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they ever eat any veg with their "dinners". They just seem to snack. Wish I had her figure and could still eat like Augustus Gloop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s mad how many nurses and NHS workers are in here šŸ„°( Iā€™m a nurse myself) considering we are thought of as a bunch of bitter sour old pastry trolling bastards, there are lots of people who are educated, articulate, bleeping hilarious and in the caring profession. Compared to the fuckers who wank over hinch and canā€™t string a sentence together...donā€™t work....are cunts.... could go on
Exactly but this is her market...they researched her market before it all started and lets be honest....she fitted in well?

Reactions: 5
Fecking hell guys, ive gone back to work from mat leave and I have 2 threads to catch up on!! Shes still a twit though after watching her stories.

• Haha
Even if I drop something on the floor and pick it up as soon as I can, it's still attached to hair from either my Staffy or German Shepherd, despite regular sweeping! šŸ˜‚
Would bet my life she didnt find that under the sofa it's a great thick pile of.paper. shes just seeing validation from the thick hinchers again, classic deflection tactic. Oh Zoph you're so amazing, you've come so far, we love your books type of thing. But most importantly shes hoping to sell more of her new book by reminding them that it's about to come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she never eat any vegetables šŸ˜­ Iā€™m baffled by their diet they have so much free time to cook lovely dinners.

Reactions: 5
That video this morning of her rubbing cream in was extremely manic so weird to watch now I have read through these threads it's so clear to see she is unhinged which is a shame

Reactions: 4
Does this woman know how to make an actual meal!? I imagine when she goes to a restaurant she just orders sides because she can't seem to understand the concept of an actual meal!
As for that cheese thing- clogged my arteries just looking at it šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.