Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails are annoying me. They look like she's gone to wipe her arse and got poo on the end of them. Watching them dipping that cracker in the oozing brie has made me gag. Poo and brie 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
maybe I’m just as mad as ma barker, sure it was the day before they went down the road for their mini staycation xx
Aye! When her and her mummy were in the kitchen looking at her book that had just been delivered. The astonish box was in the background I don't think she mentioned it

Reactions: 7
This is the reply I got from Zoflora, when I raised concerns over the hot water and Zoflora in a jar
I'm confused.... she's not affiliated, so doesn't make money from swipe ups, is that right? I thought she was financially involved with them.... 🤔

Reactions: 8
Just hopped onto this thread, can I ask why do people think her mums controlling and hes a gambler

Reactions: 6

Roo & Hen
going to be a thing from the number 1 best selling author? She’s testing the waters for her final 5 ‘book’ penguin deal so we think?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm confused.... she's not affiliated, so doesn't make money from swipe ups, is that right? I thought she was financially involved with them.... 🤔
No she wont receive any money from them if she is not affiliated with them

Reactions: 4
No she wont receive any money from them if she is not affiliated with them
Well, thank god for that, and thank you for explaining! So, she doesn't care that they probably ticked her off because she's not being paid by them, greedy, childish witch! 😡

Reactions: 7
Tbh im a fat person and I don't eat tit like she does but I don't understand how she isnt bigger, when she eats likes she does.
Couldn't think of anything worse to eat then cheese and pastry together like she had. 🤢🤢 and tinned spaghetti in a jug 🤢🤢🤢
Middleton to the party...... she shits it all out! That’s how she stays slim 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you fellow tattlers for your kond messages

in all seriousness I am so grateful to you all for taking the time to respond to my post. It has helped me stop crying. I have deleted Facebook and Instagram and tomorrow I will dust myself off and start again.
I really am overwhelmed with your kindness. Pastry trolls or not, us tattlers are good people and you’ve all restored my faith.
I am now relying on you all to make me laugh and keep me updated on what’s going on in the tiny village of maldon. Thanks again ✌❤
Even if Hinch was gifted the entire ceremonial county of Dorset, it could never compensate for having to wake up each morning to the sight of Vestlife's head on the next pillow....🤢🤢🤢🤢
Every good wish to you, @StopsayingHandsnomes XXX

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A guide to the bullshit from Hinch and her BFF:

“Lots of you have asked”
This means....no-one has asked but they have something to promote and to soften the blatant advertising they make it out like there was a demand for information

“I hope that helps”
This means....we don’t give a duck if you found that useful. The information we’ve just pushed onto you is and advert for a product that you don’t want or need; but we’ve gaslighted you into purchasing it because that’s what we do

“If that makes sense”
All of it made sense as it wasn’t bleeping rocket science. But we need validation from you so we invite you to message us to say “Thanks so much for explaining that we love you”

“Friends for life”
We can’t stand each other.

“Women supporting women/don’t pitch us against each other”
We are in direct competition with each other but it’s mutually beneficial to get all of our brainwashed followers teaming up and hopefully we’ll all get the same advertising and book deals so we have a connection of convenience.

“You’ve got this. I promise you. You are doing a great job”
We need to keep you on-side so will say things that make you believe we care. We don’t.

Guyssss I hope this helps.
this needs to be at the top of every thread 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They mean affiliated in the ‘associated’ sense, i.e. they don’t have a business arrangement with Grinch, they don’t pay her.

She can still post affiliate links to their products through third-party affiliate link providers, not via a mechanism that Zoflora have set-up. They’ve clearly benefited from the popularity she’s given them but the main part of their business is medical products not disinfectant so it seems they’ve now used that background to be more cautious about the issues she can cause for their business.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.