Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming from someone who’s been there - delete it. I got rid of Facebook a few years ago. At the start of lockdown I also unfollowed ANYONE who sells stuff via Instagram. Whilst I was at it, culled all the fake ‘friends’ too. I can’t tell you what a difference it makes! You can quite easily keep up with Tattle without watching the Grinch - all the laughs, none of the stress. I would recommend it to anyone.

Equally I was reading somewhere yesterday that said - life at the minute is stressful as duck! Even if you’re doing generally okay and you don’t know anyone who is ill or has lost their job. These are crazy times, we’re coming up to winter and we don’t know what’s going to happen with Covid either. That’s going to take its toll on even the most adjusted of people. Hopefully things get better for us all soon.
Thank you, I have taken your advice and deleted my social media xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s my favourite
Normally get a good deal on Waitrose for 6 or 12 bottles lol
Normally I get a wine delivery whilst he’s away but tonight is goodbye to the last of my final bottle

*hastily sends a text to husband to tell him*
It’s even better when you get waitrose vouchers that amount to another 20% off...it’s when we stock up with wine as you end up with some lovely wines at an average of £7 or so a bottle. Makes it even more annoying when the likes of the grinch flaunt their obvious wealth when others save for the small pleasures in life. But I’d still rather have my life than hers any day.

Reactions: 7
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
Oh my , I know what you mean. She has no talent ect. Yeah go off it for a while, it is exhausting. Its not fair. Shes a idiot and your not. Just step back for a while .... Tattlers are here for you x

Reactions: 4
Recap.

Hinch received a large bag of free pastry, she bragged and giggled whilst greedily rifling through it, like a dick. She came on Tattle & realised how it might look to her shoppers so made a late night dash to a closed food bank. I still haven't read the last thread because quite frankly, I have a life, but I believe people who know her personally spilled large amounts of non gifted tea. I'm back off to catch up on all that, see you all on page 40ish!
Do you know what page the tea spilling starts at please? 🙏🏽 couldn't see any when i skimmed 40-58 of last thread

Unfollow her and remember, your life is real, hers is not, at least not the bit she shows us. She could have, likely does have a kid that hates her, a husband that gambles all her cash and a mum that controls her every move. Today is a bad day for you, tomorrow will be better and I am certain that all of our normal lives are way better than Sophie Hinchers. We may not be rolling in cash or have shiny grey homes and cupboards full of minkys, but we are much richer in many other ways. I would hate to have her life, it's far from perfect, it's an awful way to live.
Very well put; I’ve just said that I’d hate to swap my life with hers, despite all that’s going on it.

Reactions: 3
Aw I just can’t I’m not having it!!!! She can duck right off calling him ‘roo’. I’ve got a 15 week old pup and she’s called rue, It’s sacred! So Sophie if your reading this.
Piss off love, cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you know what page the tea spilling starts at please? 🙏🏽 couldn't see any when i skimmed 40-58 of last thread
Took me ages to find it 😂
Here’s the link x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah sorry I thought she was gifted a box just before they went away xx
She had some that she said she bought, but on one.of her stories, think the one where she received the copy of her book the day she went on holiday, I'm sure there was a box with astonish wood cleaner or something on the side of it, had clearly just been delivered. Plus they have featured her in their stories

Reactions: 7
Well they didn’t eat much of their cheese croissant dinner if her last story is anything to go by! Not even half of it has been eaten!

I wonder if Soph will say tomorrow "sorry guyzz I'm having a day off today as i dont know whether to sit on the porcelain or hug it".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.