Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, im new to this but wanted to say that I was following her and really liked her, I even bought zoflora and minks because she loved it so much (but then I found a fabulosa that smelled of Parma violets and used that instead), but after she commented about being trolled I found this site and you guys have opened my eyes so much!
I cant believe how much of a saleswoman she actually is! And last night just made me feel sick- i work for the front line nhs and some of the things I've seen especially during covid pandemic, and shes acting as if everything is fine in the world, and having loads of holidays etc and then getting free food when she can afford more than most! Just really infuriated me!
I'm lucky that I don't have to struggle (I do work hard though) but I see so many people struggling lately who deserve so much more than what she gets!
I suffer from anxiety and PND and I wouldnt be able to do half the things she does, so I do genuinely think she says she suffers from anxiety just to get sympathy! I havent told half my friends or family because my anxiety etc makes me worry what they would think of me so telling the whole world constantly on insta just wouldn't happen!!

So glad I've found this site though x
It’s mad how many nurses and NHS workers are in here 🥰( I’m a nurse myself) considering we are thought of as a bunch of bitter sour old pastry trolling bastards, there are lots of people who are educated, articulate, bleeping hilarious and in the caring profession. Compared to the fuckers who wank over hinch and can’t string a sentence together...don’t work....are cunts.... could go on

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m so confused. She made that Brie monstrosity as a cosy tea for her and Jaime, supposedly scoffed half of it and then sent the rest to her girls? So what’s J having for tea now, an Ella’s pouch? And “kids” that donation must surely be enough for you to come across to the dark side
I thought she ment she sent the photo to the girls. Or video.

Reactions: 10
That is a LOT of Brie, and a LOT of pastry!
Did zoflora work with hinch and have they stopped? What’s the tea?

Reactions: 3
Thank you fellow tattlers for your kond messages

in all seriousness I am so grateful to you all for taking the time to respond to my post. It has helped me stop crying. I have deleted Facebook and Instagram and tomorrow I will dust myself off and start again.
I really am overwhelmed with your kindness. Pastry trolls or not, us tattlers are good people and you’ve all restored my faith.
I am now relying on you all to make me laugh and keep me updated on what’s going on in the tiny village of maldon. Thanks again ✌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't think she's doing a deal with Astonish, but bought it and will carry on using it after being let go (rightfully so) by Zoflora, so she'll eventually, no doubt, become involved it in commercially and financially! 😡
Ah sorry I thought she was gifted a box just before they went away xx

Reactions: 5
It’s mad how many nurses and NHS workers are in here 🥰( I’m a nurse myself) considering we are thought of as a bunch of bitter sour old pastry trolling bastards, there are lots of people who are educated, articulate, bleeping hilarious and in the caring profession. Compared to the fuckers who wank over hinch and can’t string a sentence together...don’t work....are cunts.... could go on
Hi 👋🏻 I’m an NHS HCA and couldn’t have said this any better 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I messaged the Astonishing insta as they have always been great at answering and very hands on. So told them about the Zolfora falling out and they didnt know about that. They were pleased she was using their products as she did in the beginning and supported them. She sold out to the money as Astonish are not interested in paying folk to advertise their products. Good guys Astonish are and I hope that Zofloras loss is their gain

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Winslet to the party, but just updated my Husband on Hinch and he said it’s “all a bit petty”

anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another reason why I dislike her: over use of the word cosy!

Also, ‘Roo all bathed & ready for...’ who gives a FUUUUCCCKK! YAAAWN! 🥱😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tea from the last thread ... 🤯🤯🤯
@JamiesWillyHillBalance
I’ve got a few questions if that’s okay ?

Is her friendship with Stacey genuine , is it all for the gram ?

There was a mention of Inch continuously lying to her - are there trust issues in their relationship ?

Does Inch intend on going back to work ?

How does the fact she’s been sectioned effect her relationship with Ron? Are there any legal rules she has to obey or is there anything she can’t do with him ?

How’s her mental state at the moment and does Inch mentally support her / want best for her ?

Is there any indication of them moving in the near future ? If so, what’s the reason ?

Lastly, does she think of her followers as sheep ? 😂 can’t imagine she genuinely cares about them when she has openly said she is looking forward to the day she’s made enough money so that she can log off insta for good 🤷🏼‍♀️

No worries if you can’t get responses x
I’ll pass it on!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Unfollow her and remember, your life is real, hers is not, at least not the bit she shows us. She could have, likely does have a kid that hates her, a husband that gambles all her cash and a mum that controls her every move. Today is a bad day for you, tomorrow will be better and I am certain that all of our normal lives are way better than Sophie Hinchers. We may not be rolling in cash or have shiny grey homes and cupboards full of minkys, but we are much richer in many other ways. I would hate to have her life, it's far from perfect, it's an awful way to live.
Thank you xx

How is she such a skinny witch? I bet she’s bulimic or something. Surely nobody can eat as much shite as she is and not gain weight?! We know she used to be fat, and we know she doesn’t exercise so how isn’t she gaining weight?!
She has a gastric band x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.