Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is when I liked her, she seemed a lot more “fun” and the whole “minkeh” was a bit of a laugh, I felt like she didn’t take herself to serious. It so sad to see someone change so much. I honestly believe deep down she regrets getting to involved sort of thing, ye she loves the money but she’s totally lost who she was.

Wow she sounds so different as well

Reactions: 4
Funny that shes going on about 'the girls' when Tattle was chatting about 'the kids' earlier on and last night 👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do we reckon Zoflora sent Soph their new spray bottles but she’s not showing them on her stories because she’s still in a huff with them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still think they're a couple of stoners the random snacks she makes for them and the amount of shite they eat. She must be due to get a batch of soggy nachos on the go🥴😂

• Haha
Shat the bed just watching that Brie concoction being made, diarrhoea o’clock at the Hinch house !

• Haha
Who's the random guy at the end of her latest story?? It's that Vestie? Looking like a thug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh, if you are drinking whispering angel, I’ll have a glass! Gorgeous wine, introduced to me by my eldest son’s ex (sadly) v rich gf so now a very occasional purchase when 25% off!
Where does everyone buy whispering angel?!

Reactions: 3
How is she such a skinny witch? I bet she’s bulimic or something. Surely nobody can eat as much shite as she is and not gain weight?! We know she used to be fat, and we know she doesn’t exercise so how isn’t she gaining weight?!

Reactions: 12

The difference in her voice in this video is unreal! She doesn’t sound like so much of a twit!
Her cloths are dirty as is the minkeh
Her pink sponge is dirty too. The duster also..everything is dirty before she uses it. She doesn't even move objects off the bed side tables or worktops to clean. She cleans around things. No wonder she can do it in 10mins.

How the hell did this woman get a cult following.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been thinking this as I ate my dinner (and watched the fall 😍). My diet used to be absolutely horrific, like a step or two behind the Hinches horrific. But OHYABASTARD even that wheel of cheese was too far for me. And I grew up in France, I LOVE cheese 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Hi guys, I’m making sausages and mash for dinner! I’m nearly done but I just realised I know what would make it ten times better! Turning it into a croissant. Or crescent. I don’t know the difference. Just learninggg!

So I’ve been waiting at the doorstep for my Jus-Rol delivery but it never came?

How do I eat sausages and mash without the pastry? I’ll leave a box below for suggestions! That’ll show the pastry trolls. We got this guys. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
I'm sorry to hear that, I can't say anything to make it better, but social media I believe is why many people now suffer mental health problems.
We have a hard enough time anyway, but we have these influencers parade their so called perfect lives in our faces, so when we have bad days it makes us feel a thousand times worse.
Try and remember that it's all a fake life, and let take hinch as an example - shes clearly not happy, money and a gifted life doesn't buy happiness. The only thing that gives you that is your own self worth, and if you don't have that then its time to reach out.
I have a child that suffers awfully with her mental health, and I work for a charity that deals with the vulnerable, so I myself have had my own struggles lately with work and home life.
Watching the pastry thing last night made me furious, but I wasn't low with lifes pressures so I could feel anger and that was it.
If though I had a day at home and work where it was incredibly hard then it would have made me hit the bottom again.

It's not you that should feel bad though, its these con artists, they're the ones to blame.

I'm not ashamed to say that recently I had to phone the Samaritans. Thats not because I was at risk myself, it was because I was lost in what to do for my child and needed to talk... and you know what, it worked! It didn't fix it, but it took the pressure off a bit by talking.

My advice is speak to someone, call them, and if you don't want to say any words then
Text SHOUT 85258 (I hope admin will allow me to say that ❤) amd you can text back and forth.

Don't suffer in silence, reach out to charities and helplines that are associated with whatever your problems are.

Like I say, I work for a charity, and we're there to take the pressure off. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
Coming from someone who’s been there - delete it. I got rid of Facebook a few years ago. At the start of lockdown I also unfollowed ANYONE who sells stuff via Instagram. Whilst I was at it, culled all the fake ‘friends’ too. I can’t tell you what a difference it makes! You can quite easily keep up with Tattle without watching the Grinch - all the laughs, none of the stress. I would recommend it to anyone.

Equally I was reading somewhere yesterday that said - life at the minute is stressful as duck! Even if you’re doing generally okay and you don’t know anyone who is ill or has lost their job. These are crazy times, we’re coming up to winter and we don’t know what’s going to happen with Covid either. That’s going to take its toll on even the most adjusted of people. Hopefully things get better for us all soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My arteries are tightening just watching her make that meal 😂😂 cheese dippers and a wheel of cheese in pastry ⚰

Reactions: 6
Hmmm I thought they were having a cosy tea together, instead she is eating it in the kitchen on her own, has Jamie run off or at one of his secret 🤫 meeting ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.