Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very Hudson to the party but a fake lemon tree??? Why? Just buy lemons from the shop instead of parading a plastic thing in your kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I effin LOVE Hello Fresh! Just about to make one of their meals now 🤤 (ps also have free box codes if anyone wants one guyzzzz hope that helps)

Seen as we are talking food here is a list of some foods I enjoy putting in my face:
Brie
Chutney
Pastry
Honey

Here is a list of things I do not like to stick together then put in my face, because I am normal:
Brie
Chutney
Pastry
Honey
Omg tattle is part of my brain, I have literally just been talking to Mr easeypeasey about fresh boxes 😂😮 I'd absolutely love one if you have one please xx

Reactions: 5
Little bit Hepburn here as I've been cooking Gnocchi with a Beef and Barolo Ragu for my tea 😚.
No slime in the wrong pastry for me.

Reactions: 8
Astonish hour?

I’m sorry but wtaf!! Even her book says zoflora hour I’m sure so how pointless is that now she’s such a whopper 😂

Reactions: 14
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
I'm sorry to read this.... 😞

Sending you a big hug 🤗

Reactions: 7
I effin LOVE Hello Fresh! Just about to make one of their meals now 🤤 (ps also have free box codes if anyone wants one guyzzzz hope that helps)

Seen as we are talking food here is a list of some foods I enjoy putting in my face:
Brie
Chutney
Pastry
Honey

Here is a list of things I do not like to stick together then put in my face, because I am normal:
Brie
Chutney
Pastry
Honey
would love a code if you got one been meaning to try it out

Reactions: 3
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
I know exactly how you feel, my lovely. Both myself and my husband work for the NHS frontline and have 2 disabled children we live from one pay day to the next. I’ve sat in tears and anxiety through the roof as my house isn’t clean or upto inst standards.....I use to think wow these people are so lucky and so deserving of these things and then I had my eyes opened by the amazing “trolls” and “witches“ of tattle!!!!! I really hope you’re ok and things do start to get easier, since I’ve unfollowed many I feel more motivated, work that one out?? Sending you lots of love and hugs 💕

also if I did that for dinner in this house I’d get what’s the main bit 🙈 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m convinced she’s been banned from using Zoflora by them because of the bad publicity she’s ended up giving them. It’s not just the boiling water in the jar, there’s the poor girl who ended up with it in her face, the pets who’ve been ill, the mixing down toilets etc all because of her tips and hacks and her sheep desperately copying her.

Reactions: 26
Omg tattle is part of my brain, I have literally just been talking to Mr easeypeasey about fresh boxes 😂😮 I'd absolutely love one if you have one please xx
I've just started Gousto and a pasta one, Hello Fresh is too healthy for me 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know it’s hard but please please do NOT compare yourself to her. Everything about her is fake. The house, the marriage, her parenting skills, her cleaning, her perfikkkkkk life. The reason it’s easy is because she has Inch high and Freda of the high plains there all the time. She doesn’t look after her wee lad at all. Only fir the gram. Yes she has money but for what? And she’s so selfish with it. I’ve no issue with people being rich, I’m not 1 of those. But you’ve got to work for it. You sound like a lovely person and don’t forget us tattlers are here for you 💪💪👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Upton to the party guyzzzz

Sophie for the love of god why don’t you just get some hello fresh. It comes with very easy instructions even for the worst of chefs. I have a discount code I can dig out from somewhere, then you won’t have to eat anymore prolapsed intestines. ATV
Do you have a swipe up though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh you poor thing, definitely ditch the social media, it really can be detrimental to people's health. A huge proportion of it is so fake and I don't just mean celebrities, I see friends posting stuff that I know are blatant lies/exaggerations and this used to have an effect on me but I now see it all for what it is. Real life is nothing like what you see on sm, trust me none of us on here have lives like that. We are all human and things are not perfect, our houses can get out of control, messy and disorganised, we don't have perfect relationships, or have perfect kids (don't get me wrong I adore my kids but we're not an insta perfect family). At least here you don't have to pretend and I guess that's why the Grinchs of this world anger us so much.

Sending love to you, mind yourself and we are here if you need to chat ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.