Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Sorry but what’s the point of ASA even existing if they do fuck all about ‘influencers’ breaking the rules??? Like why are they even a thing if they do NOTHING

Reactions: 35

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
Not really hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ronnie doesn’t nap 2 times a day. he isn’t even there most days and when he is there he’s being entertained by J or Freda. Every single day is storyboarded and follows a specific routine for posting of content - most of which is pre recorded, edited and checked over by her team. She stories in the naps because it gives a legitimate excuse to not have Ronnie around. As does “sending him to the shops with Jamie”. She needed to factor in Ronnie napping so she could post her cleaning content for the day - clean the dog. It’s generally one cleaning thing a day nowadays and that happens when Ronnie is “napping” but that’s just the narrative. It’s not real time.

• Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
My BIL just text me to say that my book is due to be dispatched next week and he’s changed the delivery to my address so I can have it sooner....
I was so confused & said what book?
His reply was that cleaning lady you love so much (the one that my sister had ordered a joke Christmas present)

ffs.

I’ll send screenshots
Ooh I can't wait to see my Tattle name in print!!

• Haha
Hi everyone, im new to this but wanted to say that I was following her and really liked her, I even bought zoflora and minks because she loved it so much (but then I found a fabulosa that smelled of Parma violets and used that instead), but after she commented about being trolled I found this site and you guys have opened my eyes so much!
I cant believe how much of a saleswoman she actually is! And last night just made me feel sick- i work for the front line nhs and some of the things I've seen especially during covid pandemic, and shes acting as if everything is fine in the world, and having loads of holidays etc and then getting free food when she can afford more than most! Just really infuriated me!
I'm lucky that I don't have to struggle (I do work hard though) but I see so many people struggling lately who deserve so much more than what she gets!
I suffer from anxiety and PND and I wouldnt be able to do half the things she does, so I do genuinely think she says she suffers from anxiety just to get sympathy! I havent told half my friends or family because my anxiety etc makes me worry what they would think of me so telling the whole world constantly on insta just wouldn't happen!!

So glad I've found this site though x
Hello fellow NHS worker and anxiety warrior. I'm a newbie too but I love this place. It's like sitting at the pub with a great group of friends 👋🏻

• Heart

LadyB

So you suddenly find a large brown envelope under your sofa - as you do. I am the world's worst cleaner but even I have never found anything that bulky under my sofa. This from a cleaning obsessed woman? Liar - it was to promote that stupid book again that somebody else probably wrote just to keep the cash rolling in. This woman never ceases to amaze me with her blatant lies and I can never understand how her sheep take it all in? Stay safe folk x

• Haha
My BIL just text me to say that my book is due to be dispatched next week and he’s changed the delivery to my address so I can have it sooner....
I was so confused & said what book?
His reply was that cleaning lady you love so much (the one that my sister had ordered a joke Christmas present)

ffs.

I’ll send screenshots
@Astonishing after the postie arrives...
20200922_100057.jpg

• Haha

kgaff3

I'm not gonna lie - using my thread suggestion has made my year 🎉🎉🎉🎉 Thanks you lovely lot of pastry trolls 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

waffledog

Lets keep this to ourselves but I've had to feign a bad limp so I could sit in the car and catch up on the thread so I havent got 40 odd pages to read later in bed rather than go stand in the cold watching my lad train.....😛

• Haha

Yermaw123

I still can’t believe mr vestlife only follows 2 people who are his wife and his dog 🤣 but hinch follows over 3000 people. If that doesn’t show she’s a complete control freak then I don’t know what will. Is she scared he sees sense outwith her culty ways?

• Haha

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. Fuck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
It’s not real - it’s all (cig) smoke and mirrors. She is a deeply unhappy, insecure and dissatisfied person, you can see it in her eyes. She looks ill and I think she has realised that money is not the answer and now she’s trapped in this ridiculous faux life she’s created. She’ll never make it big time as media personality because she has no personality and all the media training in the world can’t fix that.

Be gentle with yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I got it right with my prediction about her pre book launch publicity-I thought it was going to be via a Sunday supplement.Still wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't all shot in Dorset.
I was about to predict also,that Truthbetold would pop up today-thought it would be later tonight to be honest.I think we are in for a treat,reakon she's in full throttle.
I wouldn't know about the 'kids' turning 'Salty' but I can confirm that ma does have a history of mh issues.Imho this doesn't sound like the original Truth, but her info is accurate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

mammaof3

VIP Member
I thought it was just my page not working. Tbh I'm not sure how it works. I'm off to see of others peoples have been updated.
All mine that I follow haven't been update also, not sure why.

Wonder if it's the site.

Just to keep it on track.

Sophs eyebrow semapore. again.

1600969093258.png

word.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
For someone who has built a fan base on the back of her cleaning she sure finds a lot of shit under her couch 🙄 Whatever Sophs

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She can drive because she once went out in the car to buy juice and on the way back she parked up on a housing estate and put up a story asking if any of the people who lived there might be Hinchers. Totally normal thing to do if a night wouldn't you say? I've never seen her driving with Ronnie in the car though, whether Inch is there or not. Not sure why. Hope that helps, all the vest xx
I always pull up outside random peoples houses on the way back from the shop, and wonder if anyone who lives there are my fellow Tattlers. (Only joking I don't even drive)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Misssj80

VIP Member
This may have already been said, I've still a few pages to catch up on. I wonder if this memwah is a goodbye to "Mrs Hinch" but she will then come back to Instagram as Sophie "Rose" Hinchliffe in her mansion and be able to post whatever she likes, fashion, designer bags etc. She will be able to show off her Audi and not have to "clean" anything or pretend she prefers Poundland over Harrods. Jamie will also be in on it.

Reactions: 30