Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepsi

VIP Member
Looks like Tufters has deffo had a haircut. He will always be Tufters to me.
Im surprised she didnt mention it, maybe glue a tuft on a piece of paper and frame it with some pissy sticks, or some of Henners hair which could be useful later for DNA purposes to prove they really are brother 🤪👶🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 30

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Bloody hell guyshh! I hate a late one at work and I’ve come home to another 13 pages! I think she must have Jaymay insured up to the (bulging) eyeballs and is trying to do him in with cholesterol judging by that cheese thing

• Haha
Reactions: 30

kgaff3

Her nails are annoying me. They look like she's gone to wipe her arse and got poo on the end of them. Watching them dipping that cracker in the oozing brie has made me gag. Poo and brie 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
That Chicken strip is always sulking. Got a face on him like a skelped arse. Pompous looking thing. I know he’s a dog and can’t help it but his Christmas weight is hanging round ain’t it? Is it holiday weight now Soph?

• Haha

Essjay123

Ronnie playing with his animal. “He loves his farm animals”. Cue a freebie from Schleich (really expensive animal toy brand) who have been gifting a few of influencers I have noticed.... Soph has noticed too.

• Wow
  • Sad

GossipBug

VIP Member
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment
I'll probably get blocked now but she needs to be told

mod edit, anyone posting messages to influencers will be removed from this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Just read (I’ve lost the post) about the expensive farm toys that influenzas are getting. So isn’t it sad the Sophlo can’t even play with RonNoTuftyBaldyManzzz without an ulterior motive. Cos the timing is too suspect isn’t it. Never seen the farm animals before, others getting sent freebies, suddenly RonRoo is farmer barleymow

• Haha
  • Wow

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I’m sick to death of millionaires talking about how fucking hard life is. Zoph, pop me a message and I’ll send you my account number and sort code, I’ll help you ease your burden, you whinging git.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Anyone else think she may actually be stepping back judging by the recent cringeworthy story about her book and the hope u all understand guys! Maybe she’s fucking off to Dorset in her 9 bed house bringing her mum and dad to live with her and they can swim in all their millions

• Haha

Mrsmac18

Afternoon tattle trolls 🌞I had to have a break from here and insta last night... That was a mistake, its taken me over an hour to catch up 🙄😂.
Anyway, all I really wanted to say is.... To all of you who've posted about your struggles, emotionally, financially and all the rest..I fucking salute you (and myself tbh). This pandemic is an absolute bastard and all these influencers are so blind to what's going on its sickening. I've battled my own mh for years and I'm now relatively steady with a (genuinely) amazing husband who requires no insta love to prove it.
Things will get better, it might be down the line and you might have setbacks but keep pushing forward, baby steps in necessary. Love and positive happy vibes xx

• Heart

Therealist

VIP Member
I got this back from ASA. I know it’s just a standard letter. But at least it seems to indicate that they are putting a case together about her.
It does. The compliance team deal with repeat offenders and she’s already been done once by them

• Heart

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Finally caught up with yesterday’s shitshow and the aftermath. Wow! I agree with everything that has already been said about the greed, total lack of awareness, and the frantic trip to the food bank. I volunteered for CAB in a so-called affluent part of the country and was shocked with the number of people barely making ends meet then, and this was well before the pandemic. I can only imagine the misery some people are dealing with right now just trying to survive day to day.

On a lighter note, was Ronnie’s toy pram a double buggy? Why does she have to be so extra about everything? 😂

Also Zoph please do not sully Bob Marley’s name by using his songs on your story. His values represent everything you are not.

Now time to look up PB and Truthbetold

• Heart

ash084

Imagine going on £5000 weekend away, living comfortably using social media and then say you’ve got a boring mundane life 😂

• Haha