Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

under the ivy

VIP Member
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. Fuck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
My mental health isn’t good this week at all, life’s tough for me at the moment as well. I’ve put my phone away for hours during the day as looking at social media is a massive trigger for my depression. I come on Tattle because I know there’s people who can see through her bullsh*t. Take care, pastry trolls are here for you x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Her staycation looked far from mundane and obviously cost fortunes. It was obvious from some of the photos she posted that she had at least her mother with her before she owned up to her parents staying nearby (as in across the landing not in other premises).

I can see a Princess Diana style interview with Bugboy in the future, giving it "There were 3 of us in our marriage"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. Fuck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
Coming from someone who’s been there - delete it. I got rid of Facebook a few years ago. At the start of lockdown I also unfollowed ANYONE who sells stuff via Instagram. Whilst I was at it, culled all the fake ‘friends’ too. I can’t tell you what a difference it makes! You can quite easily keep up with Tattle without watching the Grinch - all the laughs, none of the stress. I would recommend it to anyone.

Equally I was reading somewhere yesterday that said - life at the minute is stressful as fuck! Even if you’re doing generally okay and you don’t know anyone who is ill or has lost their job. These are crazy times, we’re coming up to winter and we don’t know what’s going to happen with Covid either. That’s going to take its toll on even the most adjusted of people. Hopefully things get better for us all soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart

The Dowager

Chatty Member
... prolapse on a plate...
Prolapse on a plate
I'm on a jusroll
Kates Garraway and Thornton

I know we're just a bunch of mean, jealous, bullying haters (ahem!) but you guys have been on top form today, I've snorted my tea so much throughout the day I'll probably need to wipe down the wall in front of me. Need to wait until I've got a dirty pair of boxers to use first though...

• Haha
  • Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
That looks nasty. what’s wrong with puff pastry and splitting one block of Brie for two people, that’s a Brie block each!?

Un-Brie-leivable Jeff! 🥐

• Haha

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200925_112117_com.instagram.android.jpg

"Did you take it? Are you finished? You fucking happy?"

"Right, now you're finished making an absolute twat out of me I'm going to wipe my wet arse all over your favourite spot when you are feeding Tuftymans. Bring me some ham."

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Every time she gets that pastry out she must declare it as ‘gifted’. But Hinch doesn’t abide by the rules. She does what she likes and when she’s taken to task she plays the troll card or cleans or brings out Ron to deflect all the negativity. She’s the queen of deflection and deception.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Chooses to ignore what's said about her?

So she jus rol-d up here yesterday and happened to dump a load of last minute shit to a food bank in a panic then 😂

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Do I miss my old life? Yes
This book explains everything and I hope you understand

Honestly she’s making it sound as if she’s giving it all up and I hope she isn’t gonna disappoint me

• Haha

DaimIt

VIP Member
Really hope she got a fresh dust cloth considering she wiped the diaper genie with that striped cloth then used it for the remotes. ew.

• Sick
  • Haha
Screenshot_20200925-184513_Instagram.jpg

Not saying she doesn't look good or anything but how does she look SO different in EVERY picture?! How does anybody even recognise her?

• Haha
  • Wow

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Might be an unpopular opinion but.. I really think the woe is me posts are being ramped up only for sympathy and to promote the MEmoir in advance of the release next week..

Happy to be proved wrong but we've all seen what crying troll does for influencers' engagement. She loves this life too much - I highly doubt she'll disappear of her own accord. Look at all the money and gifts she's earned! She loves it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Just sipping chilled champagne and resisting the urge to cook that french classic,Dippy Brie Cake
🤦‍♀️astonishing.

• Haha

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Fuck me she’s gonna need a bottle of Harpic pine to unblock her arteries after that meal!

I’m all for a cheat meal (currently deciding what to have from kfc) 😂 but TWO mounds of Brie?! Jesus wept 🙈 and that pre grated cheddar cheese honestly makes me feel a bit sick

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I really hope after the bullshit she posted last night we wake up on 2nd October and she has fucked off! But I fear she is just being a cock tease again for attention

• Haha

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
Who is nasty or viscous?

I haven’t seen that 🤷‍♀️ Please quote those comments so I can see what you are talking about 👍

Hiya Sophie having one of your sleepless anxiety riddled nights again? ATV X
when I saw sprinkles and sparkles I thought SS straight away ....

• Haha
  • Wow