Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vid of Ron playing with the farm animals is so lovely to see. He looks happy, engaged & just more alert than I've ever seen him before. So often we see him glum faced & looking bored. Watched it with no sound so luckily missed her screechy voice!
And he looks SO much better with his hair cut.

Reactions: 19
I don't think shes turned down any TV work, it's just shes unemployable seeing the failed This Morning appearances and its put many companies off.

Soph wants to earn the most money for doing very little, where are these TV appearances to promote her book, Radio shows, Podcasts!!. There isn't any.
She has no interest in doing anything apart from staying at home and doing Swipe ups and Ads. She sees her home as her comfort zone and that's where she will stay.

Reactions: 23
I was talking to someone and we ended up discussing hunch and apparently she has social services involved which is why she can’t be alone with Ronnie? I didn’t know this person from Adam.
Is this true? Anyone shine a light?
(So not to drip feed, I was in Sainsbury’s and looking at the detail clothes wash stuff when someone asked if I was a hincher :mad: I said not a chance in hell. She didn’t know aboutus tattle twats (pointed her in the right direction 😂) if your here let us know!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think shes turned down any TV work, it's just shes unemployable seeing the failed This Morning appearances and its put many companies off.

Soph wants to earn the most money for doing very little, where are these TV appearances to promote her book, Radio shows, Podcasts!!. There isn't any.
She has no interest in doing anything apart from staying at home and doing Swipe ups and Ads. She sees her home as her comfort zone and that's where she will stay.
She did media training mind 😂 god only knows why

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That this morning appearance was the most awful thing I’ve ever watched! How many times did she say ATB 😫🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have a word with yourself Zoph...nobody trolls you, it's all in your head! But then again if it sells your naff book, gets you sympathy and makes you appear relevant (trust me you are not) then congrats hun!! Why the constant need to lie, it must be exhausting.

Reactions: 7
@JamiesWillyHillBalance , I could well imagine Grinch twatting around the little village of Maldon and irking the residents with her twuntiness but may I ask, if Truthbetold knows, why aren't the villagers all on here cacking themselves with laughter, venting their spleens and spilling more tea? Don't they know Tattle exists? Ta! And ATVVVB to Truthbetold as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This was my response from jus-rol slightly different to the other one I saw (sorry if others have posted the same I skipped a few pages)
SmartSelect_20200925-190944_Email.jpg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.