Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so loud and talking to him so quick.?

Screenshot_20200925-184513_Instagram.jpg

Not saying she doesn't look good or anything but how does she look SO different in EVERY picture?! How does anybody even recognise her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #239 Sophie's Insta life is a sham, pretending to be happy families for the Gram.

Reactions: 22
I need to go back and read also. I just remember there were people who accused her of making stuff up and assumed she'd got fed up. Could be me who's wrong though. Wonder why she isn't allowed to post anymore 🤷
I thought there was an explanation on here that she may have gone a bit too far with allegations concerning one of hinch's family members 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her eyebrows look nice on that magazine cover. What made her think 'nah, I need to change my eyebrows to make them look like an Eagle is about to take off'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her eyebrows look nice on that magazine cover. What made her think 'nah, I need to change my eyebrows to make them look like an Eagle is about to take off'
I was thinking the same looking at that picture!! She’s had them ruined!

Reactions: 2
Wow she looks lovely on that cover. I agree her eyebrows looks great!
But the article can bore off 😂

Reactions: 7
So the magazine cover. She knows the end is nigh that’s why she’s gone down the troll avenue. For sympathy. Being exposed for being fake isn’t trolling. Death threats, being harassed every time you leave the house Is anxiety inducing. If she’s that much of a snowflake and can’t handle being honest or the truth being known I’d suggest she find a more suitable profession.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
That photo of her on the YOU supplement would of been so much better than her book cover as she actually looks nice!

Reactions: 11
Evening all, I’ve been wanting to join & say hello for a while now. Hope you’ve got room for another newbie!

I’ve been following Mrs Hinch for ages, since way before she had Ronnie. At one bit she was one of my favourite accounts on Instagram, although I really can’t understand why now! I’ve come to realise that her whole lifestyle is just so materialistic and wasteful. I really don’t like how boastful and self important she is now that she’s made a load of money either. That performance with the gifted Jus Rol the other day was just obscene, and then she seemed to rush out to make a token donation to a foodbank once she realised how badly she’d come across!

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
View attachment 255122

Not saying she doesn't look good or anything but how does she look SO different in EVERY picture?! How does anybody even recognise her?
She looks unbearably thin in that photo. I can’t stand the woman but someone really needs to step in with her weight and give her some help. She has young followers too. What kind of example does that show? Or am I being ott?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.