Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Chicken strip is always sulking. Got a face on him like a skelped arse. Pompous looking thing. I know he’s a dog and can’t help it but his Christmas weight is hanging round ain’t it? Is it holiday weight now Soph?
Since he got trolled for his weight he's been comfort eating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Great, so she baths her stinking dog who was "well overdue a bath" after he spends a week sleeping in someone else's bed at their holiday mansion.

Shes such a self centered twit 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Ah man, now I'm going to have to sit in the corner of shame because I too have a dog robe. That exact brand and colour.:oops::oops::oops:
In my defense, it was reduced😂 Tbh, I don't use it a lot, mainly when we've come back in from a walk where we've had a soaking. Cold rain and short fur makes the pooch a bit chilly. But we do take him out places where he gets absolutely grim. Muddy holes and all kinds of filth!

It's no good, look at me trying to justify having the same thing. I'm gonna have to burn it, aren't I?!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tea from the last thread ... 🤯🤯🤯
@JamiesWillyHillBalance
I’ve got a few questions if that’s okay ?

Is her friendship with Stacey genuine , is it all for the gram ?

There was a mention of Inch continuously lying to her - are there trust issues in their relationship ?

Does Inch intend on going back to work ?

How does the fact she’s been sectioned effect her relationship with Ron? Are there any legal rules she has to obey or is there anything she can’t do with him ?

How’s her mental state at the moment and does Inch mentally support her / want best for her ?

Is there any indication of them moving in the near future ? If so, what’s the reason ?

Lastly, what does she really think of her followers ? Does she think of them as sheep ? 😂
can’t imagine she genuinely cares about them when she has openly said she is looking forward to the day she’s made enough money so that she can log off insta for good 🤷🏼‍♀️

No worries if you can’t get responses x
Mega Kate to the party...........she's been sectioned? Sorry WHAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just catching up. Omg, two blocks of Camembert. Two!! Wow! Every time she called it Brie I’m like ITS CAMEMBERT 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she such a skinny witch? I bet she’s bulimic or something. Surely nobody can eat as much shite as she is and not gain weight?! We know she used to be fat, and we know she doesn’t exercise so how isn’t she gaining weight?!
We never actually see it in her mouth....we know loads of crap comes out of her mouth but we never see loads of crap go in?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Waaaaah, they are everywhere 🤣🙄

View attachment 254724
Can you imagine being so far under her spell that you're selling your lovingly acquired hoarded at whatever the price collection of disinfectant because Hinch doesn’t use it any more because she got told off for using it incorrectly/dangerously. It’s shameful

Reactions: 16
Does she literally look at every troll comment and block them? I really want to try it just to see if she blocks me. I sent her a few nice messages when I followed her and they were always ignored. Weird that she finds all the bad ones but ignores loads from the sheep who she claims are her friends and she loves them.

Reactions: 21
Whatever happened to all her eBay swipe ups?

I think the flogging of this book is trying to act all innocent and mysterious. Lots of I hope you understand and love you. Lots of her idea of mum life and her token bread ticket Ronnie when he’s needed for damage limitation when she can’t rush off to food banks 😂

Does she literally look at every troll comment and block them? I really want to try it just to see if she blocks me. I sent her a few nice messages when I followed her and they were always ignored. Weird that she finds all the bad ones but ignores loads from the sheep who she claims are her friends and she loves them.
Exactly this it’s why I ended up on tattle I used to reach out and reply to the how are you stories not once did she respond but if I messaged her calling her a head I am sure she would of found time to reply makes no sense!!

Reactions: 17
Trying to catch up so definitely ‘Moss’ to the party. But she’s now famed if she does & damned if she’s doesn’t use the pastry!!
If she does then she’s flaunting it etc & if she doesn’t then it’ll go out of date & have to be thrown away & then she’s wasted it all. Hence why if she’d of donated some she wouldn’t have this problem.
No excuse for not highlighting it’s an ad/gifted

Someone higher up in Justrol is typing an email, having received a lot of messages already about her ‘gift’ logs on to IG to see that concoction ... can someone please explain to me who’s idea it was to send our products to an influencer who has no idea how to cook & turns people off pastry & is more of an advert for becoming Vegan
I am beginning to think quite a few companies must be questioning why they are trying to jump on this unsteady bandwagon....its certainly not doing them any favours?

Reactions: 3
I really hope her last insta story is her walking around an empty castle grey skull, with her plinky plonky music over it. Last episode of Friends style. Leaves her key on the infamous drive thru shelf. Captioned “it’s been fun, all the best”

Then they speed off in their range to start their new life at the mansion in private. Ma Barker following in the Audi that never happened.

Meanwhile the national trust has purchased Grey Skull and have turned it into a Hun museum to the biggest Hun of all.

The end

Edit - not quiet the end, because they have to turn around because she’s forgotten Ronnie

The end
Turned it into a hun museum 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know how the jealousy card gets chucked out a lot if we say we don't like Hinch

Well I am jealous.

Where do I get a kid that sleeps as much as tufty bin manzzz?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Tufters has deffo had a haircut. He will always be Tufters to me.
Im surprised she didnt mention it, maybe glue a tuft on a piece of paper and frame it with some pissy sticks, or some of Henners hair which could be useful later for DNA purposes to prove they really are brother 🤪👶🐶
‘Henners’ 😂😂😂😂😂 don’t kill me please😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just checking out the instyle instagram.
I don't see how Hinch fits this brand.
She needs to be photographed from head to toe and sometimes outside or even in shorts and crop tops.
How is she gonna fit this brand ?

Reactions: 8
Afternoon tattle trolls 🌞I had to have a break from here and insta last night... That was a mistake, its taken me over an hour to catch up 🙄😂.
Anyway, all I really wanted to say is.... To all of you who've posted about your struggles, emotionally, financially and all the rest..I bleeping salute you (and myself tbh). This pandemic is an absolute bastard and all these influencers are so blind to what's going on its sickening. I've battled my own mh for years and I'm now relatively steady with a (genuinely) amazing husband who requires no insta love to prove it.
Things will get better, it might be down the line and you might have setbacks but keep pushing forward, baby steps in necessary. Love and positive happy vibes xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just checking out the instyle instagram.
I don't see how Hinch fits this brand.
She needs to be photographed from head to toe and sometimes outside or even in shorts and crop tops.
How is she gonna fit this brand ?
Has it even been confirmed? I honestly can't see it happening

Reactions: 5
A cosy day of indoor play. Yea right. She can't even get down on the floor and soley concentrate on playing with her son without recording it all for insta.. My children always have my full attention when we are doing activities

• Sad
I'm now waiting for her alluding to us making remarks about her firstborn, and it will be so vague again that it will go over the stormtroopers heads.
Hi Soph 👋.
She will probably say her son is being trolled for being overweight, just not specifying that we’re talking about her ‘first born’

So long as it gets the Barmy Army preordering the MEmoir.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.