Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched back some of Henry’s old videos. He used to have a grey Dog Robe. Wonder how many she’s been gifted for him?! The Kallax in the garage must be full to bursting with multiples!
Also she was calling herself Mummaz to Henry way before Ronzer was born.
9BC718E0-BE29-46F1-A20D-D41D1BC0C86B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That Chicken strip is always sulking. Got a face on him like a skelped arse. Pompous looking thing. I know he’s a dog and can’t help it but his Christmas weight is hanging round ain’t it? Is it holiday weight now Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Loves the boring day to day life of being at home ? Had three holidays in less than three months. head.
Know what I mean!! I spend my evenings browsing on secret escapes only imagining I was on a small get away. I can only dream right now bro I don’t know what boring she’s talking about. Spend over 5K in 4-6 weeks. twit

Reactions: 17
Saaaaaaame! Nobody knows I’m on here - they would think I was deranged to feel this much disgust towards someone who has literally no bearing on my life 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm totally incognito here 😂 my friends and work colleagues would be horrified if they knew I was here! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That Chicken strip is always sulking. Got a face on him like a skelped arse. Pompous looking thing. I know he’s a dog and can’t help it but his Christmas weight is hanging round ain’t it? Is it holiday weight now Soph?
Spoilt fat fck. He sulks more than a toddler ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like Tufters has deffo had a haircut. He will always be Tufters to me.
Im surprised she didnt mention it, maybe glue a tuft on a piece of paper and frame it with some pissy sticks, or some of Henners hair which could be useful later for DNA purposes to prove they really are brother 🤪👶🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s not allowed alone with him is she
That seems to be the case doesn't it? But even when all three of them are in the car together, it's always Inch drtiving. I guess that's so she can continually film herself !

Reactions: 11
I have 4 dogs- we treat them like our babies
I do adore them.
but I can tell you I’m not putting a robe on a dog after a bath haha

View attachment 254552
Is she for real? Bloody dog was wagging his tail in the bath! I doubt he cared much for the hair dryer in his face but for fucks sake! He's not sulking! He doesn't have the mentality to sulk!

Reactions: 12
Is she for real? Bloody dog was wagging his tail in the bath! I doubt he cared much for the hair dryer in his face but for fucks sake! He's not sulking! He doesn't have the mentality to sulk!
Wasn't even a bath. It was a shower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey you lovely pastry trolls, how bleeping fast are these threads moving, Its hard to keep up as we’re on a lovely staycation in the Lakes, staying in a lovely 5* hotel, certainly not 5k a week and it’s so disappointing that it’s not for sale so we can’t even buy it 😉 my husband even asked the owner if he could cut the grass with the ride on and he actually told him to piss off 🤣

I keep sneaking a look at Grinch’s stories and
wtaf was all that pastry debacle about, Beggy Bitchell never ceases to amaze me, she’s bleeping disgusting making out she donates to food banks but hasn’t the first clue how to, and as for that concoction she made earlier, it just looks like a pickled brain to me 😱

It’s off to bed for me and I’ll have to speed read tomorrow as I’m absolutely exhausted as Mr Tilly took me up the Whinlatter Pass earlier 👍🏻 ATV
I live very close to whinlatter hope you’ve enjoyed it x

Reactions: 1
Christ, how about to break up the boring take your dog out for some long runs hun. Poor thing literally has neck rolls. Over feeding your first born dog is not ‘cute’ you have likely wiped years off his life
86635D0C-7094-4D87-8F06-E4ADAFABCDA4.png
C1067F7D-8646-4938-8830-3CEDAE888FC3.png

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm now waiting for her alluding to us making remarks about her firstborn, and it will be so vague again that it will go over the stormtroopers heads.
Hi Soph 👋.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Disgusting how overweight that dog is cos they cba to walk him. Surely the vets tell her he’s not healthy at his annual check up?

Reactions: 18
I’ve officially been blocked on both my accounts , first one for liking someone’s comment on her post, second for telling her she’s a lying wench the envelope was on the sofa all morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
I had the same on Tuesday, had a mega bad day, crying and just in a rage all day. Everything went wrong and it was just a shocker of a day.
You’re right and its totally unfair... I follow no influencer accounts at all, even celebs I really like because all their accounts are just showing their highlights. I follow funny meme pages, baking accounts and my close friends and some family. I go on Insta for a laugh and the hilarious accounts really do cheer me up, the same as Tattle does. Get rid of Hinch, and everyone else showing off and selling and make it a fun place to scroll through!

I hope you feel better now. We are all strangers on here but we are here for each other when we are feeling down. I hope we kept you smiling this week, and I am always here if anyone is suffering. I probably won’t be able to provide a solution but we are all good at listening and providing virtual support. Much love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.