Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I gave my husband 2 blocks of cheese wrapped in pastry he would divorce me! Who actually would cook that tit? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
You're not jealous,you are a little envious,and that's a whole different thing.I guarantee you are happier than her.She comes from a dysfunctional family and nothing is as it seems.I want you to have fun on this site,you are in control,not her.You are so superior to her because you are empathetic-that's a quality she will never process or even understand.Life is a witch for sure,especially in recent times.She may seem privileged in monetary terms,but she's none the richer for it.x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bush to the party - 'Do I miss my old life? Yes'
Like duck she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t it work out expensive?
Its only me eating it. And the portions I order are for two so I get twice as many meals as I should. Only in the first month so I think I get discounts, but for 8 meals I paid £20.49, and that was fish, prawns, chicken and rump steak. I've eaten better because of it. Come tea time I am normally too tired so eat convenience food and then suffer because of it. It might not be for long term but its helping me be calorie controlled aswell.

Reactions: 2
Zoph, you never found them under the sofa whilst hoovering; the book covers were sitting on the side table on one of your pics yesterday. Why can you never be honest? And as for “your say” what you mean is your version of events. We know that won’t be the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sick to death of millionaires talking about how bleeping hard life is. Zoph, pop me a message and I’ll send you my account number and sort code, I’ll help you ease your burden, you whinging git.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I saw another cleaning home account get biro off with hairspray today so I’m calling a bingo on her doing something similar soon so it’s a Hinch hack and I’m the papers 🙄

Reactions: 7
I hope you washed your sheets with Rose Wonderland and Zoflora. Mum says disinfected bedsheets are enough to give you eczema, asthma and thrush in one go. Hope this helps xx
Thank you friend. I forgot about the holy Rose Wonderland. I shall be cleansed again 🙌🏻 atb x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember when she made pasta look burnt and also uncooked at the same time 😂 was something special as how hard is it to cook pasta
Nothing she’s ever cooked looks right, it’s either raw or burnt, like even that 90s style freezer dinner she did Jamie and herself, those turkey dinosaurs and smiley faces look like they were warmed on a radiator 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Here ya go Grinch, a present gifted to you, a Tattle badge which was made with all my love and care.
Hopes yous lovesss it.
You can tag me and thank me later. 😏

PhotoGrid_Plus_1600985630547.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Imagine the last page of her book is “and that’s it guys this has all been a social experiment... cheers for all the money... I’m out and laughing my way to the bank”
Ah yes but all her trolls, sorry sheep🤦 knows where she lives. Ah will she be living in her mansion by the time her book comes out🕵️‍♀️?!!!

Reactions: 4
Guyzzzzz she won’t be giving up. Firstly, social media is addictive and she needs validation: she’s a narcissist. Secondly, what kind of management would allow this to happen? You’re their cash cow.

can you not see how clever she is? Our very own Tattlers, I mean trolls ;), have just said “I want to know what is in the book now”

DONT FALL IN HER TRAP
Exactly...... I dont want to know what's in it, I have heard enough from her to last me the rest of my life!! 🐃 💩

She is 100% leaving Instagram.

It’s time. The cleaning buzz is gone because real life has taken over with this horror of a pandemic. Nobody cares about her minky.

All her faffing about while people are losing jobs and even their lives is just so irrelevant and pure nonsense. Her personality can’t carry her through.

She needs to step away and protect her son. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hello fellow NHS worker and anxiety warrior. I'm a newbie too but I love this place. It's like sitting at the pub with a great group of friends 👋🏻
👏👏👏👏👏Just have to say that you guys are just incredible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do. You really are the true heroes here and DEF are the ones who deserve the holidays etc💙

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.