Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
I, for one, don’t feel guilty at all. Or maybe to put it better, I feel equally as guilty as Sophie does bleeding her followers dry and feeding them lies all the time. So if you think she feels guilty for that, then sure, I suppose I feel guilty. I’ll sleep easy tonight though, confident I have no guilt to keep me awake... just like your blessed Soph. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
I feel about as guilty as Soph during her lockdown BBQ or the time she “didn’t buy an Audi” but bought one and parked it outside her house. I feel as guilty as Soph does when she lies, uses recycled content and makes other people feel like worthless crap. I also feel the same kind of guilt she gets when making her army buy all the crap on her undeclared stories...

So yeah not that guilty really. She’s tough as old boots don’t fit a second think she’s bothered by tattle she uses it purely for content whilst laughing about all the lies she tells her shoppers whilst lighting her cigarettes with £50 notes 😂 😂 she sold her soul to gleam so has no real feelings all the best!!

Plus do some research about Caroline Flack she didn’t kill herself because of a gossip site it was much more complex and she was hounded by the press on top. The only time Soph gets press is when she stages it and pays for it...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I saw another cleaning home account get biro off with hairspray today so I’m calling a bingo on her doing something similar soon so it’s a Hinch hack and I’m the papers 🙄
That’s old so she’ll no doubt claim it as her own. I rescued a manager who permo marked his whiteboard with my hairspray back in ‘96 so piss off Zoph, you were 6!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

And you’re on this site because just why exactly? You’ve got lost love.

Reactions: 19

Zoph is this you hun! Bless.. ATV

Reactions: 22

Hi soph 👋 it's past your bedtime ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think everything has been geared towards her stepping back from the limelight. The cryptic posts about protecting the family, I just hope you understand, I miss my old life etc. Also I think that is perhaps the reason there hasn’t been a significant amount of PR around the book 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree. I think that’s 100% the reason behind the lack of publicity.

Reactions: 6

Hiya Sophie having one of your sleepless anxiety riddled nights again? ATV X

• Haha
Reactions: 20
does she ever use the "lazy susan" she bought with their name o but with the apostrophe in the wrong place? Only ever see the one with serve written on it?

Also I think I need a new partner,we have some frozen pastry I suggested shall i make some sausage and onion rolls,he said how about cheese and onion relish ones shall I put him in the bin? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Who is nasty or viscous?

I haven’t seen that 🤷‍♀️ Please quote those comments so I can see what you are talking about 👍

Hiya Sophie having one of your sleepless anxiety riddled nights again? ATV X
when I saw sprinkles and sparkles I thought SS straight away ....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So whose gonna take one for the team and get the book read it then summarize/review it here for us all? 🙍🏻‍♀️📖

Bagsey NOT ME 🙅🏻‍♀️
(Don't think I'd make it past the first page 😴😴😴)

X

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So whose gonna take one for the team and get the book read it then summarize/review it here for us all? 🙍🏻‍♀️📖

Bagsey NOT ME 🙅🏻‍♀️
(Don't think I'd make it past the first page 😴😴😴)

X
I'm get bit out from the library I aint paying money for it.but I'm from Essex the wait list is probably a months wait

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Guilty for what....speaking the truth.

Your mate claims to hate bullies but look at what she wrote about Tulisa - now who's the witch?
You can't compare CF to Hinch, CF was hounded by the press.

Soph has more faces than a dice.

You read the last 238 threads it is an eye opener.

No need to announce your departure this isn't an airport, shut the door on your way out. ATV 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Never, anything I’ve said I would say to her face.
hope this boggles your mind about how much of a manipulative saleswoman gets away with so much. The pity party she spouts online always sends people like you this way... ever wonder why?? Book sales hun.
Have a great one.

Reactions: 22
I honestly don't know how she's not bigger than she is and extremely bloated eating all that pastry and other crap. 🤢
I wonder if she's just having a couple of mouthfuls and Onslow and Henry get the rest? I'm thinking she probably had a few grapes and a cracker or two but very little pastry or cheese.

Am I right in thinking she had a gastric band?
You'd think it would have snapped clean in two by now wouldn't you given all the crap she eats!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The woman is absolutely tapped. It's been less than 24 hours since she had to do damage control over the pastry. Yet here she is gleefully showing off again and hiding the fact it was gifted. One mad panic to the closed food bank does not make it all perfectly fine again. Tone deaf moron.
Trying to catch up so definitely ‘Moss’ to the party. But she’s now famed if she does & damned if she’s doesn’t use the pastry!!
If she does then she’s flaunting it etc & if she doesn’t then it’ll go out of date & have to be thrown away & then she’s wasted it all. Hence why if she’d of donated some she wouldn’t have this problem.
No excuse for not highlighting it’s an ad/gifted

2 blocks of cheese wrapped in pastry. What the actual hell......
Someone higher up in Justrol is typing an email, having received a lot of messages already about her ‘gift’ logs on to IG to see that concoction ... can someone please explain to me who’s idea it was to send our products to an influencer who has no idea how to cook & turns people off pastry & is more of an advert for becoming Vegan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Not really hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Trying to catch up so definitely ‘Moss’ to the party. But she’s now famed if she does & damned if she’s doesn’t use the pastry!!
If she does then she’s flaunting it etc & if she doesn’t then it’ll go out of date & have to be thrown away & then she’s wasted it all. Hence why if she’d of donated some she wouldn’t have this problem.
No excuse for not highlighting it’s an ad/gifted

Someone higher up in Justrol is typing an email, having received a lot of messages already about her ‘gift’ logs on to IG to see that concoction ... can someone please explain to me who’s idea it was to send our products to an influencer who has no idea how to cook & turns people off pastry & is more of an advert for becoming Vegan
Do you work for jus-rol or know someone That does??

Reactions: 3
Who is nasty or viscous?

I haven’t seen that 🤷‍♀️ Please quote those comments so I can see what you are talking about 👍

when I saw sprinkles and sparkles I thought SS straight away ....
Agree she puts sprinkles on everything!!

We couldn't have been too bad she has been here since June, if I dont like something I would have left before now?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.