Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might escape to Doorsitt when the memwah comes out. Faff about on a ride on mower, go out on a boat and visit some goats.
Anyone know of any oversized and expensive properties to rent/buy? Preferably with a double bed for my first born and most important member of the family to sleep in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think any of us will have to buy this ‘book’ I’m sure a lot of hinchers will read it and see the light and skuttle along over here and tell us all about it😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know what’s worse, her getting away with this shi*show and earning a fortune from companies who know she represents everything that is wrong but choosing to ignore that. They know if they gift her tit their followers and that’s what they want , what an unrealistic world people live in

Reactions: 3
Hey you lovely pastry trolls, how bleeping fast are these threads moving, Its hard to keep up as we’re on a lovely staycation in the Lakes, staying in a lovely 5* hotel, certainly not 5k a week and it’s so disappointing that it’s not for sale so we can’t even buy it 😉 my husband even asked the owner if he could cut the grass with the ride on and he actually told him to piss off 🤣

I keep sneaking a look at Grinch’s stories and
wtaf was all that pastry debacle about, Beggy Bitchell never ceases to amaze me, she’s bleeping disgusting making out she donates to food banks but hasn’t the first clue how to, and as for that concoction she made earlier, it just looks like a pickled brain to me 😱

It’s off to bed for me and I’ll have to speed read tomorrow as I’m absolutely exhausted as Mr Tilly took me up the Whinlatter Pass earlier 👍🏻 ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think any of us will have to buy this ‘book’ I’m sure a lot of hinchers will read it and see the light and skuttle along over here and tell us all about it😏
I’ve not bought any of them. I’d not even grab a freebie one 😂

Reactions: 4
Hello there 👋 Two things!

1) I’m new here and yes I got my username from the KFC advert
and
2) I found this page accidentally, but I live here now. Oh how these threads will get me through the night feeds 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Still don't understand why block people who request to join? Obviously didn't like the look of us 🥺😢
Very weird because I requested a week or two ago to join and got blocked. Then I asked my friend to try and join to see what happened and they accepted her. Bizarre 😅

Reactions: 4
I think the site probably had a massive influx of requests after it was posted on here and maybe got suspicious of a hun infiltration. Although these threads move the fastest it’s a lot of the same characters who appear and I always forget how many people must be lurking! My friend sent me the LimeGloss article about Hinch as we both dislike her but she doesn’t know I’m on here. She might be too or may just be a lurker. We are really close, like one wrung below best friend. It’s weird how I don’t want to mention it. My secret pastry troll shame #ThisIsMe

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I too, got the same response as many from the ASA today. I have replied to the person directly, and said I will submit it via the formal complaint form also, but that I would like it noted and for them to take on board two other offences done just today - the brie monstrosity using #gifted pastry but not labelling as such and the subtle placement of the Febreeze in all her bedroom shots without the appropriate ad/brand parner/aff label.
However, I had second thoughts about even putting that on here. I doubt she has the time to read each and every post on here, but I think when a subject is recurrent like the outrage about the pastry yesterday and us talking about food banks etc. she can't NOT miss it and then uses it to her advantage. Therefore the more people that post that we've noticed a post and are going to report to ASA, gives her the chance to delete it or edit it and repost. So if I've seen someone mention something like that, I'm going to try and not repeat that I too have seen it, in the hope that the initial message gets lost in the sea of posts and fast moving threads and she misses it. Or maybe I'm looking into it too much??

Reactions: 17
Very weird because I requested a week or two ago to join and got blocked. Then I asked my friend to try and join to see what happened and they accepted her. Bizarre 😅
Be careful what links that are posted you click on?? 😉

Last edited:
She had some that she said she bought, but on one.of her stories, think the one where she received the copy of her book the day she went on holiday, I'm sure there was a box with astonish wood cleaner or something on the side of it, had clearly just been delivered. Plus they have featured her in their stories
here it is!
F1C2D18E-9AB3-470D-9324-3CFDB1763CE4.png

Reactions: 3
While I do wish this pity party post was a sign that the end is near, I don't think it actually is. She has spoken to often about having exciting projects coming up, things the Hinchers have been asking for "for so long", we still don't know what that microphone was for that her and Inch had in lockdown and she's publicly said tat she has more house renovations planned. Plus she didn't do that trademark for nothing, or test the waters with the prison tracksuit and notebook - I think we have a whole line of products coming in the near future 😞 Sadly it is just a PR stunt and to whip up her army into a frenzy about how awful tattle is and make them worry that it's so bad they could potentially risk losing her due to it.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.