Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be more heartbroken about Capt hanging up the shield (I was at the end of a certain movie that I shan’t name for spoiler purposes!) than Soph quitting tossing off taps, at least Captain America is easy on the eye 😏😏
I cried like a little baby!!! If it was Soph hanging up her minky id cheer 🤣🤣 and yes Captain America is a fitty 😏 (did u see that pic the other week? Sheesh)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell guyshh! I hate a late one at work and I’ve come home to another 13 pages! I think she must have Jaymay insured up to the (bulging) eyeballs and is trying to do him in with cholesterol judging by that cheese thing
All that fat and cholesterol means he will never see his inch again!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just about to say the same, couldn’t be bothered to wrap them separately, #beyondlazyandstupid 🤪
That must have cost at least £6 for that, how many of her followers who shouldn’t be eating pasty and cheese will do know because it’s ok if MRS HINCH does it 🤬

Reactions: 2
Guyzzzzz she won’t be giving up. Firstly, social media is addictive and she needs validation: she’s a narcissist. Secondly, what kind of management would allow this to happen? You’re their cash cow.

can you not see how clever she is? Our very own Tattlers, I mean trolls ;), have just said “I want to know what is in the book now”

DONT FALL IN HER TRAP

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I cried like a little baby!!! If it was Soph hanging up her minky id cheer 🤣🤣 and yes Captain America is a fitty 😏 (did u see that pic the other week? Sheesh)
Never been so happy to have a man leak his own nudes 🤤 on the other hand if Jamie or Zoph leaked their nudes, my therapy sessions would go from weekly, to daily 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never been so happy to have a man leak his own nudes 🤤 on the other hand if Jamie or Zoph leaked their nudes, my therapy sessions would go from weekly, to daily 😣
Hahahahaha imagine Jamie leaking a nude. Will need a magnifying glass to see his mint imperial balls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ffs if something positive can come from this shitstorm....
I know I’m new here (still learning ATV); the obvious “desperate empty the cupboard-bag-throw in car-take to food bank” thing last night was shocking.
It was blatantly staged, as many have commented already.
Maybe, just maybe, it encouraged some of the sheep/twunts to think??????
Brie. 2 Brie.
REALLY??!!?
we couldn’t eat 2 whole Brie, let alone without the bastarding pastry.
Meh. 😕

Reactions: 11
Well JusTrolls after seeing the slop cake on her IG I went out for a Chinese. I then have spent the past hour on the toilet. There is no clear evidence which food item caused this violent episode, it could easily have been the shock of the experimental cheese catastrophe

• Haha
I think she’s going to quit insta after this book has been released 🤔
Don’t get your hopes up.
Remember when we had this last year, and she went to her wedding venue on a whim, and we had all the emotional talk, same tit. Sounded like she was going to take a step back. Then hey ho the next day it was full throttle back to normal.
THEN we found out they did a Pre planned photo shoot at the wedding venue.

Reactions: 10
Went out with my friends tonight. One of them said ‘ooooooh have you ordered Mrs Hinchs book’. The other one said ‘yeah omg of course I have’ then they both turned and looked at me.
I didn't know what to do, I necked my wine, sweated, gulped and just said ‘oh no I’m not a fan’

Not a fan. What an understatement. I just couldn’t out myself fully on the spot like that. As soon as I said it they looked horrified and gave each other a look. I feel shamed. I’m now safely tucked up in bed (no talc) and have stopped shaking.

That’s it. The last of my friends.....the pastry trolls are all I have left ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Went out with my friends tonight. One of them said ‘ooooooh have you ordered Mrs Hinchs book’. The other one said ‘yeah omg of course I have’ then they both turned and looked at me.
I didn't know what to do, I necked my wine, sweated, gulped and just said ‘oh no I’m not a fan’

Not a fan. What an understatement. I just couldn’t out myself fully on the spot like that. As soon as I said it they looked horrified and gave each other a look. I feel shamed. I’m now safely tucked up in bed (no talc) and have stopped shaking.

That’s it. The last of my friends.....the pastry trolls are all I have left ❤
I hope you washed your sheets with Rose Wonderland and Zoflora. Mum says disinfected bedsheets are enough to give you eczema, asthma and thrush in one go. Hope this helps xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck off back to your old life if you miss it so much then! Money and greed have taken over her life and I don't think she wants that to stop. What exactly is it that's making her cling on to this life that she supposedly isn't happy in. Plus I still can't understand why her family don't step in unless as it was mentioned last night they are in it for the money as well. I secretly think vest is craving a life in the limelight. Only think stopping her is she can't filter the duck out of herself on live tv

New thread suggestion...

Zoph wants us to believe the mem-wah is goodbye... give it a rest, we all know that's a lie!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Haha just watched PBs stories taking the piss out of Hinch, she is hilarious! I've never laughed at pastry so much in my life!

Reactions: 17
She loves to spread tit particles around.
She thinks nothing of using the hand held hoover around the bog then using it on her kitchen sides. It’s like using the toilet brush to clean your teeth 🤢.
Then wipes the nappy bin with the same cloth she uses on the door handles. She has no clue on cross contamination. Also she wipes the disinfectant off straight away so she isn’t disinfected anything. You have to leave it to sit for 5 minutes for it to work then wipe off with warm clean water and a new cloth. But hey what do I know I’m just learning guyzzz.
Oh Soph, why you playing a victim leading up to your book launch. It’s boring. She forgets she’s a vile bully. She tries to pin point the blame to other people to try and cover herself. Classic bully.

Oh and of course Henry is near! Ron is eating.

Why is her pastry always burnt?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.