Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately trying to wring the last ounce of sympathy out of her sheep before the book launch next week. All the “I couldn’t have done this without you all” bullshit to keep them onside just long enough to make her another half a million before Christmas. And as bleeping if she just ‘came across’ that envelope. 🙄🙄
Her entire life is a performance now. She could come running at me on fire and I’d struggle to believe it was real and didn’t have an ulterior motive attached to it, that’s how managed and contrived her life has become.

Reactions: 17
I do love the timing of some of the ads that came up on here... :ROFLMAO: - we all know someone whose bowel must need healing!
582FB8C6-EC14-4DA6-961E-A9B78ED0C1D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope her "mem-wah" is her way of bleeping off from social media. I can't cope with more huns and their grey crushed velvet anymore 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
A break from social media might be the best thing for you. I agree that social media generates a pressure to look a certain way and to live and eat a certain way. But remember people like Mrs Grinch are only going to post a snap shot of their life. What you see on Instagram isn’t real life, it’s what people want you to think is their real life, it’s smoke and mirrors. Take care of yourself 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People saying she’s been dropped by zoflora I don’t think it’s that. What happens is our Soph does something dangerous or rule breaking (BBQ) so there for carries on as normal but will avoid that thing at all costs to prove a point and not remind people if she uses zoflora everyone would be like woah isn’t this the crazy woman with that dangerous back that made the papers so instead just totally avoids it hence the big song and dance about having a George foreman for a bbq... 🥱

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I want receipts and screenshots of trolling in this book, I’m not going to believe a line in her book that reads like “someone told me my baby looks like Matt Lucas with a Bondi sands tumeric tan, and that I don’t feed him anything but sweet potatoes and eggs, that made me cry and shattered my confidence, I’m just learning guyzzzz, worst of all, they said Henry looked like a McDonald’s chicken select. They even attacked Jamie and said he looks like a boggle eyed Kermit the frog! My boys are my world and don’t deserve the vicious comments these trolls say about them, they’re going to grow up and read this and wonder why people are so cruel!!” She’s gonna spin so much BS about trolling in this book it’s gonna come across as if she’s getting death threats and is scared for her life! The fact she’s had the nerve to mention Jesy Nelson enrages me because she went through actual trolling!

(FYI I love Matt Lucas and Kermit and this isn’t shade on them!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I was to write a book about me cleaning my house, no one would give a duck.
I have a relatively interesting, PROPER job and people still wouldn't give a duck.

Just goes to show how brainwashed and stupid her fans are. But we already knew that didn't we, they go around shoving zoflora under their nose and managing to get it into their eyeballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell shes acting as if she is Captain America hanging up his shield, I dont think anyone would be that bothered if you sodded off Soph hun

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s going to quit insta after this book has been released 🤔

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell guyshh! I hate a late one at work and I’ve come home to another 13 pages! I think she must have Jaymay insured up to the (bulging) eyeballs and is trying to do him in with cholesterol judging by that cheese thing

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell shes acting as if she is Captain America hanging up his shield, I dont think anyone would be that bothered if you sodded off Soph hun
I’d be more heartbroken about Capt hanging up the shield (I was at the end of a certain movie that I shan’t name for spoiler purposes!) than Soph quitting tossing off taps, at least Captain America is easy on the eye 😏😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She literally cleans her house (* gets her cleaner to clean it) every bleeping day. She’s so full of tit duck SAKE.
Yes, who has the time to clean their house like she does every day???? I find her to be such a fraud and everything that is wrong with this world lately given the circumstances. How can she complain about trolls when she puts herself out there like she does, comes with the territory darling.

Reactions: 4
Imagine the last page of her book is “and that’s it guys this has all been a social experiment... cheers for all the money... I’m out and laughing my way to the bank”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.