Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
Stop watching. Block her so she doesn't show up anywhere for you. If you can't come off social media completely, try to make it a nicer place for yourself (the Insta pages I follow tend to be cake and cookie decorating, bands/singers/comedians etc that I like and cute cartoony positivity stuff rather than lazy bastard influencers or twats who are famous for nothing). Block or snooze the things that make you feel bad. We are always here for you, night and day. Much love and many hugs for you tonight ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Winslet to the party, but just updated my Husband on Hinch and he said it’s “all a bit petty”

anyone know a good divorce lawyer?
My boyfriend calls me a troll and says I'm obsessed with Tattle, so I won't fill him in on #pastrygate. 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No inspirational messages from the inch tonight? Is that because he’s having kfc on the way back from the bookies? Me and my oh love cheese but something like that would be a lovely treat dessert; except it wouldn’t be wrapped in pastry or be two whole bries....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
Just to echo what others have said. What she chooses to post is a fake portrayal of her perfect life. It’s clear even to those that don’t know her personally that it’s fictitious bullshit. I know it’s easy to say this when you’re not struggling financially, but money doesn’t always buy happiness. I know someone who lives in a stunning house, spends ridiculous amounts on designer clothes, drives expensive cars, posts saccharine, gushing family photos on Facebook... whose husband gets prostitutes round and goes on a massive drugs binge when she’s away, will no doubt trade her in for a younger model at some point and couldn’t care less about their kids. It’s a gilded cage.

I’m sure you’re doing a great job, and, if you can, just ignore all the superficial, ostentatious crap on social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My Husband jus rols his eyes when I mention her name 😅
I’m really appreciating my other half right now.. Hissing out loud last night as I turned down the cleaning aisle in Home Bargains and see that god awful cartoon in the fairisle jumper.. He goes, what? Turns round, sees the sign and goes “Oh I see” 😂😂 and then we picked out all the non-P&G products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell, I dread to think of the amount of calories in that cheese croissant concoction - 2 blocks of Brie, pastry, honey and more cheesy pastry on the side 😳🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If it doesn’t make you feel good remove it from your life, just remind yourself that these perfectly portrayed lifestyles are not real. What you have and what you surround yourself with is
tattle pastry trolls always sending love 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On the other Fred there was loads of comments about truth be told what is that please

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell, I dread to think of the amount of calories in that cheese croissant concoction - 2 blocks of Brie, pastry, honey and more cheesy pastry on the side 😳🤮

I can vaguely work it out (the curse of calorie and macro tracking for 2 straight years 😂) and it’s 🤯

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.