Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph, why did you need to take loose nappies when there was a lovely sealed new pack on your kitchen side a couple of hours before 🤔
You have really fucked up tonight, good and proper. Dishonesty and being a generally tit person will always catch up with you one day 👌🏼View attachment 252778
because they are vac packed, loose ones will make it look like there’s more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s with all the “if you can give just £5 a month” charity advert videos she keeps uploading? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tinned meal? Wtf we don’t all eat spaghetti in a jug for meal.. never even heard of a tinned meal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm a tad closer to blowing the lid on all I know about this family after todays debacle.
I've repeated many times that if she is bi-polar all the more reason for ma to be ashamed of allowing this tit show to continue.
There's certainly a mystery about why she's never seemingly alone with her baby.I honestly don't know the answer,but I wonder if if it is court ordered?
Are you wondering or hinting! 🙃 I admire your willpower fanny ...I wild have blown my lid by now!!!! I agree....as much as I dislike her, her behaviour is disturbing and i find it absolutely disgusting that no one in her inner circle have put a stop to this. All about the dollar and fame. Vile family

Reactions: 42
Ending her tit show of a day with stories of Ronniedonnietufts playing knock knock run, ffs! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her behaviour is so manic I do wonder like is she actually ok? My friend has bipolar and is manic like that.

She didn’t have to say she donates all the time as it’s clearly not true she could have just said I don’t need all of this pastry but thank you I’ll donate some (although I only saw one roll in the bag)
I agree. Knee jerk reaction. Anybody with a bit of intelligence would’ve did the whole food bank tomorrow. Phoned the Sun, Staged it. Engaged with staff agreed to volunteer once week etc. Also took their time to make up a bag of donations worthy of a meal etc. The last time I saw a bag like that I was on an ecstasy comedown stealing food from my then boyfriends house out of pure paranoia. Ah the early 90’s. Simpler times.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guyssss calm down thats not even her food bank donation it’s just Ronnies over night bag because he’s knocked on for nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tinned meal? Wtf we don’t all eat spaghetti in a jug for meal.. never even heard of a tinned meal
Mum says....... Nah kidding on but this is a thing sadly, it can be like ravioli, beans n sausage, that kind of thing. Sometimes people will only have the appliances to reheat and a lot of people actually hand back things like passata and tinned tomatoes because they can really make anything with it as they don't have the means or the spices to make it taste nice x

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I found her comment about someone collecting food bank donations at the hospital ‘so cute’ incredibly condescending.

Nothing about a food bank is ‘cute’ nor should it be. The people who use it and the people who volunteer there find it vital, humbling and heartbreaking. There’s not a mirrored surface, monogrammed backpack or leafy bleeping wreath insight so I don’t believe she understands what actually goes on there.

Come volunteer for a few hours. Every week one guy turns up and packs the cat food in his backpack first as that’s not an option for him to leave without. He’ll then leave food that he could have taken, if he had a car or we were allowed to give lifts home. I’ve only done three mornings at my local food bank so I’m not expecting an MBE but this story really annoyed me.

what’s the plan for tomorrow? Drive past a blood bank and film a story about how much she just loves platelets? How cute needles are?

She’s honestly doing more damage than good. Watch foodbanks all over the uk get packets of half eaten Pombears left on their door step by Hinchers who are copying their eyebrow overlord.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Hats off to her if she does actually donate to the food bank regularly but I just doubt it tbh... Why can't she just be normal and say I've been thinking about how I can give back lately and todays gift has made me think I should give back those in need.. has anyone got reccomendations for local food banks?

I've said this before but is she not allowed out alone?? We never see her driving herself somewhere or do things alones like she even had Jamie with her to drop off bits to a food bank?
Think someone else said the same the other day, I’d suggest he has issues but let’s face it, it’s her. Her neurosis means she can’t function alone.

Reactions: 8
Are you wondering or hinting! 🙃 I admire your willpower fanny ...I wild have blown my lid by now!!!! I agree....as much as I dislike her, her behaviour is disturbing and i find it absolutely disgusting that no one in her inner circle have put a stop to this. All about the dollar and fame. Vile family
Some vile family members for sure.Sorry Moo,but I'm only wondering about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure what your area is like, but may be worth looking to see what community help there is.
Our town has the official food banks, etc. We also have a really good community centre and FB group. There is uniform available, a free community fridge. Food parcels were made up from local business donations from the start of lockdown back in March. All available for everyone, no questions asked. And if they don't have it, someone in the FB group will usually have it. The sense of community is amazing.
Even if you can find some help to take some of the burden away it may make things a little easier for the next few weeks.
You can also use a website called turn 2 us to look up local charity grants that you can apply for. There are lots available for people in need

Reactions: 5
We are going to need to think more about what we post. Maybe even calling each other out to delete posts obviously in a friendly reminder way. if you're afraid she'll get ideas from it.
Because today she got the dig at tattle by going to the food bank, after what aIl the good people on here had said about her accepting a gift and not donating.
She literally got that from tattle to Dig at tattle and that's obscene. that she did a good deed and everyone thinks she's doing this fabulous thing, and we know the real reason why it makes it even more sickening and I'm disgusted with her today. usually she just pisses me off but today she's done something for those poor souls that need it just to get at this page and I find that absolutely revolting.
We need to keep being pissed off but trying to keep our guard up.
The way she films herself as well almost smoking at us. Well actually Sophie you may have fooled others, but to us you just don't win.but you do look like a vile human being for doing what you've done today.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
as someone with an intimate understanding of mental health issues... if mrs h does have bipolar, and it looks like it could be possible, it’s not something she should be ashamed of and i hope nobody shames her for it. plenty of people have bipolar and some struggle, and some don’t and you would never know unless they say! i agree totally with @fannysjohnny, her family are the ones that should be ashamed of exploiting someone who may be quite vulnerable for money.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.