Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? They both look miserable as sin to me?
Anyone else think Ron and Hen's 'guilty' faces are more likely second hand embarrassment caused by the tit show she put on yesterday.

They're probably frightened to move in case she slaps her own face again, then gets all excited before emptying the bin into a carrier bag and heading off out to see where she can drop it off.

Good job, she found someone to take her donation off her hands though tbf. Otherwise, leaving a bag full of opened food and nappies could probably be considered fly tipping

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning Sophie and Jamie,
You are a pair of pricks. Disgraceful, shameless pricks.

ATV! You’ve got this! I promise you, you have........ this being prick-itis.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'Middleton' to the party again because I just can't keep up with how fast the threads are going.
30 pages of a new thread in only 4 hours! 😲
I’m super “Moss” to the party, gal! I am trying to figure out what the heck went down last night! Seems like Truthbetold was back! So much to catch up on! I just laaaav it guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really? They both look miserable as sin to me?
she’s genuinely convinced Henry likes ronnie isn’t she? Mischevious? What they been doing then Sophie hun? Ronnie no doubt slapping the dog while he’s eating, pulling his fur?

Reactions: 8
That video of Ronnie and Henry is really worrying, ronnie is grabbing his paw and henty pulls away. Ronnie goes to grab his paw again and makes Henry jump. How can she not see how dangerous this is? Henry doesn't enjoy being grabbed and pulled all the time and may one day snap. Thats not Ronnies fault at all, he's only doing what she allows/encourages. Div!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
she’s genuinely convinced Henry likes ronnie isn’t she? Mischevious? What they been doing then Sophie hun? Ronnie no doubt slapping the dog while he’s eating, pulling his fur?
Probably been pulling the bin out and playing with plastic bags. Maybe a bottle of bleach thrown in for fun. That’s what she usually lets them do isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Probably been pulling the bin out and playing with plastic bags. Maybe a bottle of bleach thrown in for fun. That’s what she usually lets them do isn't it?
Or probably jumping on the sofa with a toothbrush hanging out his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s very quiet today? Anyone would think she’d had a mare of a Wednesday? 😂
Probably getting torn a new one by Jaymay, Ma and her other management

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well Pastry Trolls, really pleases to see that Zoph has used her powers for evil rather than good once again. NOT. Disgusting human being. She’s an absolute embarrassment... as someone who at one point had £15 a week to feed two adults and wean my baby, her staged visit to the food bank has hit a new low for me. She went on holiday at a 5K mansion, then booked a second place for her parents (allegedly but even so), gets gifted £50 of pastry, uses it as a dig at a website she “hates” and then thinks it might be nice to donate something?! Look, Cumslut and Bumstretcher1,2,3,4,5 and 6 might not donate but surely there’s some amongst her sheep that could forgo a bottle of Zophlora a week and she could set up a Fund Me? The fact she never does ANYTHING to give back to her little village makes me angry, to a level I didn’t know was possible for a complete stranger.

Reactions: 15
She still has a filter on her face here. It blurs her skin and makes her eyes / nose bigger. I am yet to find out which one it is but I am certain she uses most of her filters on Snapchat and then transfers the video to insta. FAKE witch
100% this. She has never ever posted a picture without a filter on it as far as I’m concerned. When you think she’s not wearing much make up or unfiltered... she is!

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t know how she manages to do anything when she’s clearly glued to Tattle 24/7

Reactions: 10
I'm so glad you replied,please keep talking to us and don't feel bad about calling her out,this is how she makes vunerable people feel.
Set a 10 0r 15 minute timer on yr phone and start anywhere,when the times up make yrself a drink and sit down until you feel like doing it again.
Baby steps lovely.
Think about the grinch-when do you ever see her do more than 15 mins work 🤔😜
7.5 mins a day if you're hinch 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry.. I’m on a jusroll... excuse my ranting..

But this ‘pastry trolls’ thing is bleeping ridiculous. How long can she play the poor bullied Soph card for before her followers realise it’s just another ploy to make herself relatable?
“I’m on a jusroll” is going to tickle me for days, brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.