Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello2020

Oh my good god, can you imagine the absolute SCENES in the Hinch house over the last few hours?

Pastry arrives in the morning and soph is wetter than an otters pocket that months of blatantly looking for a collab with JusRoll may finally be coming to fruition.

Fizzing with excitement she tells Jaymeh to stick Ronseal behind the sofa because she simply can't wait any longer to take numerous stories of her newly acquired beg. With Ron suitably confined to his sofa prison, she starts binning all of her other food and manically cleaning the fridge in preparation for all of her new pastry to take centre stage. Jaymeh is delighted, knowing it will be a talc neck kind of evening as nothing gets Soph more excited than getting a bunch of free shit she doesn't need or deserve. After much deliberation and careful consideration, she finally picks a shelf for the pastry. She spends an hour or so gazing at the open fridge, wasting electricity and not giving a fuck, with a lump in her throat unable to take it all in. How did lil ol' me from the village get here?!

Ronseal is briefly freed from the prison couch for his 10th nap of the day. Soph and Jaymeh pop out to the pub garden for a fag and a scroll through tattle.

It quickly becomes apparant that all is not well. The pastry trolls have taken their trolling to a new level and are not happy. Suddenly, her DMs start popping. Messages are coming in thick and fast telling her what a tone deaf, greedy and selfish boot she is for accepting and gloating about free food when so many people can't feed themselves due to the global pandemic. Soph cries to Jaymeh - why can't people just be kond?!?! She lights up another fag, clawing her neck and screaming at Jaymeh to fix it for her. Jaymeh rushes through to the kitchen and reappears with a carved ice cream for soph about what a boss babe she is. She's hysterical now and throws the ice cream at Hen who is waiting for his pre dinner snack. Jaymeh realises this isn't going to be fixed with ice cream so hatches a cunning plan.

She posts the Instagram story asking where she can donate food. Jaymeh cautions her that people might see through the bullshit Saint act and work out she's never donated to a food bank in her life. Soph laughs and reminds Jaymeh her barmy army carved an image of their second born out of mashed potato's. They're not calling her out.

Sadly for the Hinch's, they do get called out. Its time to pull out the big guns. This is a code red situation. Soph chucks some raw pastry at Ron and Hen telling them to make their own tea but warning them they better film it for the gram. With that, Soph and Jaymeh grab some tins from the cupboard, shove them in a bag for life and hot tail it to the audi they never bought. Speeding through the village of Maldon, Jaymeh frantically looks for a foodbank. Sophs wailing out the car window clawing her neck and screaming at Jaymeh THIS NEEDS TO LOOK AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE FOR THE GRAM.

Suddenly, they see a church. Jaymeh skids to a halt and Soph gets ready to film. They're saved. Soph jumps out the car, lobs an Iceland bag at the front steps and they breathe a heavy sigh of relief. Sophs reputation has been saved, the trolls have been defeated once more and best of all - she still has a fridge of gifted pastry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 200

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I'm a tad closer to blowing the lid on all I know about this family after todays debacle.
I've repeated many times that if she is bi-polar all the more reason for ma to be ashamed of allowing this shit show to continue.
There's certainly a mystery about why she's never seemingly alone with her baby.I honestly don't know the answer,but I wonder if if it is court ordered?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Fucking cunt.
Utter shameless fucking cunt.
I hope that everyone who’s congratulating Saint Sophie for her “donation to the poor” shift their arses over here and realised that everything she does is based on what we call her out on here on Tattle!
A garage full of shit. Constantly gifted stuff. It’s utter bollocks she’s ever donated anything before and not filmed her fucking pointy angled mug doing so. (Apart from the own brand dog food)
I’ve never said this before but I absolutely fucking ate her. Rubbing holidays in people’s faces, constant eBay fucking buying, her utter wastefulness.
I swear to god if I ever met her in the street, I’d have to fucking say something. I’m so fucking angry right now. I had to deal with two children tonight who have been neglected by their so called parents. Living in squalor, underweight and eating fucking cat food that the neighbours were leaving out for fucking hedgehogs!!!! I’ve been crying so much, I’ve had to to home early which I’ve never done in my life.

Fucking spoiled little bitch. Do us all a favour and just FUCK OFF. Food banks aren’t fucking “cute” you fucking moron. They are the places where the desperate go. People who’s kids go to bed holding their stomachs because they are hungry. Places where parent go to feed their kids, having not eaten themselves so their kids can. People who have to choose whether to spend their last few quid on putting electric on the meter for heating and hot water or on food!!!!!
Have a read of this article you fucking bellend!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’ve got visions of her flying through the streets of Maldon in her £80,000 car. Desperately looking for somewhere to dump a couple of bags to make her look charitable. Phone on charge to make sure she has enough juice to video her Mother Theresa aid work. She’ll be having a day off tomorrow after all this

• Haha
Reactions: 91

PickledOnion

The Hinch household this afternoon...

Soph: Jaymehhhhh!!!!! They’re all saying I’m greedy and don’t need this pastry!
Jamie: But you deserve it so much!
Soph: They’re saying I should take it to a food bank. What’s a food bank? Where are they based?
Jamie: Ask the shoppers, they’ll know.
Soph: I’ve found one! GO AND WAKE RON! GET IN THE FUCKING CAR! I HAVE TO PUT IT ON INSTA FOR THEM ALL TO SEE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Muchbee

VIP Member
That really was a massively quick change of attitude wasn't it 1 min she's squealing with delight and smugly packing all her pastry into its own wee dookit in the fridge and before you know it she's read tattle and sprinted out to the nearest foodbank. Jambo must be so drained living with her no wonder he looks so rough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Oprahclear

that shit she threw in the bag is like when you’re just about to leave the house and your kid tells you it’s the harvest festival assembly and you had no idea so have to grab some bits and fast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I'm sat crying. She gives it all the inspirational msgs, you can do this, you are not alone etc but makes us feel the complete opposite. I've in Hospital after a lengthy stay with my baby, she needed 5 hours of surgery, her 4th operation, none of the others have been successful so this time was a a big op,5 hours she was under and we won't know if it's been successful for another 6 weeks.

I've had to unfollow, I can't take anymore.

I always donate to food banks and then every October I raise money and collect blankets, duvets etc and take them to. Our local dog shelter. If I was in her position I would be doing LOTS more. She has so much potential to do good with the number of follows but she does nothing, unless it profits her.

Its the lies and stuck up - ness for me, while pretending to be little normal, relatable sophie.

Im in Hospital with my unwell baby, work have stopped paying me maternity now but I can't go back as no nursery will take my baby on atm due to her illness, waiting to see if she qualifies for any help disability allowance etc so worrying about that and even how I will pay the hospital car parking to get my car out as it had been in for a week at £9 a day.

Anyway, I digress. I just want to say without your daily words of help (the essay from you and stacy everymorning) and rubbing all the freebies you get, plus all the money you waste on ebay tat in my face, I don't know how I would cope. So thank you... You've made me cry as you really just don't get it, you have no idea who your audience are. We aren't all sitting comfy in grey mansions.

My real heros are the tattlers who keep it real and make me realise what you are promoting is NOT good. I don't comment much but I sit and read and you all cheer me up and have kept me smiling through a very difficult time, normal people, not living in a strange grey, white and fejka bubble.

So THANK YOU xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

amyossai

Chatty Member
Lurker here ... but honestly this latest debacle has me raging!

During lockdown I’ve worked full time (essential worker) and, although struggling mentally, I volunteered in my spare time because there are people out there in far worse situations than I am. I regularly donate to food banks, homeless and women’s aid shelters, but not once (apart from now) have I felt the need to tell the world.

I don’t have much to give (but I have more than many) so I was fuming at the f*cking measly amount she donated was forced to throw in a couple of bags (half of which they can't accept anyway)

I am so infuriated by her blatant lack of respect saying it was “cute” that a hospital worker was collecting food … I have three daughters, two who love her and I am trying so hard to get them to see through the f*cking fake persona!

Also that the first paragraph seems very self self self (wasn’t the intention … feel like Zophflora now)
As a few know i nearly lost my husband to covid in April then at the end of July my new born daughter died...i cannot thank this site enough for keeping me sane and giving me a dose of reality in concerns to Hinch. Myself and my talented mum have been donating hand made bears to other bereaved families and other bespoke gifts and to me i see this as the only way i can give comfort to those in need. I also lost my business but here i am, i am so thankful for everyone and everything and don't do anything for praise or applause. This is why Hinch grates me to my very core; she is a monster, a souless, consuming narcissist who believes her own hype. I am sure many of us could write a book on our interesting lifes or passions etc. and write about real life but she is given a platform and she is paid to write about....herself....says it all!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Food banks only accept dry non perishable goods. I can’t see a homeless person banging out a turmeric and egg puff from their doorway with no oven.
you proper fucked up this time hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
ITS NOT FUCKING CUTE YOU CUNT!!!! 😡😡
I never use that word, but its necessary, and there is actually no other word!

Its either she's working as a volunteer, so putting herself out for others FOR FREE, or she's paid. Either way shes doing it because she cares. Strange word for our Soph, but people who work with the vulnerable do it because they want to. It comes with heartbreak, you take their problems home with you, you don't sleep for worrying, you ignore your family because you sometimes don't have the mental strength to just chat to them.
You don't tend to have 4 pissing holidays in as many weeks! I worked over 5mths straight through this with no annual leave and 2 holidays being cancelled due to covid.
You feel guilty for going home to a family who are in good health and well fed..it means you have actual means and company. Many many desperate people don't have this!
This lady will have seen starving people, or people wanting to end it all - desperate people.

That doesn't make her cute you ignorant wanker, it makes her a fucking hero in someone's eyes. Shes literally saved lives!

Yet still, you had to get in that it was all about you and that she was apparently a hincher.

Why don't you fuck off, like actually fuck right fucking off!
I'm actually steaming angry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Cat87

VIP Member
So someone messaged her about a food bank, because of the absurd amount of free fucking pastry, and now she mentions the food bank she normally goes to. Making this look like her own idea. This women gives me the fucking rage. Disgusting piece of work.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Sophie when you’re reading this page a few pointers....

Just donate to the foodbank at the supermarket. You can buy what’s needed and drop it in the trolley like the rest of us. No need to make a big song and dance about it. It’s easy, even for simpletons.

Second, if you are affected by anyone that has a different opinion to you and the need to call them trolls, just stop reading us here at tattle. Though I do understand how you’d find content for your page so I do understand your dilemma.

The sickly messages you keep pisting are just that and incredibly patronizing, do yourself a favor and stop, it’s not kond or uplifting, it’s sad!

Get back to cleaning and stop fannying around with pastry. You are no Mary Berry and never will be.

Your house is filthy for a cleaner. Cleaning just your sink on a loop has clearly caught up with you and you need to do a thorough bottoming!!!

Stop with the bruvvers rubbish. They aren’t. One is a baby and the other is a dog. If you can’t tell the difference we have more problems than originally thought.

If you are deliberately continuing to let Ron Ron feed Hen Hen to wind up us tattlers, then get a grip woman. It’s a bad accident waiting to happen and we really don’t want to shout ‘we told you so’, never mind the poor boy being injured possibly for life or worse!! Think Sophie, be kond.

The Adventures of Ron and Hen.... quit while you’re ahead. No kid would want a bedtime story of the little boy who was shoved behind the sofa and his fat dog who just runs around the garden. It’s no thrilling adventure No matter if they are wearing matching backpacks, it’s boring and you don’t need another book flop in your hands.

Just a few nighttime reading advice for you. Remember Soph, if you don’t like it. Don’t read it. We aren’t trolls, just people With a bit more common sense.

ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Astonishing

VIP Member
Sorry I know my post was quite aggressive early. I was having a moment
My sisters best friend is on a low Income but doesn’t qualify for any benefits and really struggling with paying her rent and providing her kids with school clothes
Between us we were doing hand me downs and I gave her some pinafores and things for the kids for school and some trainers etc for her little boy who’s now at a preschool

today she messaged me asking if I was free to chat or meet up. I wasn't free today to meet but tomorrow I’m gonna meet her and try ho her out

my sister was giving her £600 a month to help her out. Just to help with childcare so she can go to work and earn a living and pay her mortgage and support her kids.

this woman I’ve known most of my life really struggling in poverty and not getting any help apart from my amazing sister and I didn’t even notice...

And then there is that greedy vile hinch house raking in all they can and making a run to a food bank pretending she cares.

Absolutely sick of it now

BRING DOWN HINCH

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Handsomezz

VIP Member
If she donates to a food bank regularly, why are we only seeing a picture of her donation now? Her donation was fucking laughable by the way. About half a carrier bag... she's a millionaire!

• Haha
Reactions: 69