Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day Ronnie isn’t going to move out of Lardsnomes way quick enough and he’s gonna snap at him to get to his food bowl and that fills me with genuine anxiety for that poor little boy

Reactions: 15
Morning tattlers, Bush to the party this morning.....I see its all go at Hinch Towers this morning. The old comedy double act back up to their tricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lurker here ... but honestly this latest debacle has me raging!

During lockdown I’ve worked full time (essential worker) and, although struggling mentally, I volunteered in my spare time because there are people out there in far worse situations than I am. I regularly donate to food banks, homeless and women’s aid shelters, but not once (apart from now) have I felt the need to tell the world.

I don’t have much to give (but I have more than many) so I was fuming at the f*cking measly amount she donated was forced to throw in a couple of bags (half of which they can't accept anyway)

I am so infuriated by her blatant lack of respect saying it was “cute” that a hospital worker was collecting food … I have three daughters, two who love her and I am trying so hard to get them to see through the f*cking fake persona!

Also that the first paragraph seems very self self self (wasn’t the intention … feel like Zophflora now)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why why why do those mental Hinchers always call out tattlers as jealous or #hatersgonnahate...oh get over it! I know it's been written before but what exactly are we jealous of ? Im sat here on my tea break pondering this...is it Hunche's grey house, bug eyed (supposedly) gambling house witch, her need to spend copious amounts on crap, her lies, her weird relationship with her mother/family, is it her need to grab everything like a greedy obsessed child or how she pretends she works or is busy (sat on the sofa, wax melt, jug of spaghetti, laptop, mobile) ? Please enlighten me !!! She has literally nothing i would want or need, if i was her I'd cut the apron strings, get MH therapy, ditch the husband and scale down my extravagant lifestyle and think how i can positivity impact on this world. But like that's ever going to happen with her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So funny how if a Hincher makes one minor mistake like Kate to the party or Be Kond we just take it and run with it on here. Terrorising every Hincher we come across with it. Probably the only time we can justifiably be called bullies and I JUST LAV IT GUYZ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I started following her round about R birthday as that was the first thing I watched, thankfully being an mature lady with lots of kids I know that for a first birthday and especially during lockdown you do not need all the crap she had for his birthday. Worryingly any young woman watching that would think that is the norm for a 1st Birthday, I have carried on watching stuff but just don’t believe any of it, but can see how vulnerable naive young women can get sucked in, I find her despicable and they have set out to do exactly that! The reality she is a joke, and has got a shelf life, what we really need is an influencer is a real woman, who works, has kids, keeps house and shows how she handles it all, Giving out real tips etc, not someone who is basically showing off with her perfect life, But that real woman is too busy surviving to be able to do the whole IG thing. Let’s celebrate ‘real’ women, not the fake ones.
I’ve unfollowed her this morning as it all makes my blood boil that people can’t see through her charade,

• Heart
Reactions: 29

During lockdown I’ve worked full time (essential worker) and, although struggling mentally, I volunteered in my spare time because there are people out there in far worse situations than I am. I regularly donate to food banks, homeless and women’s aid shelters, but not once (apart from now) have I felt the need to tell the world.

I don’t have much to give (but I have more than many) so I was fuming at the f*cking measly amount she donated was forced to throw in a couple of bags (half of which they can't accept anyway)

I am so infuriated by her blatant lack of respect saying it was “cute” that a hospital worker was collecting food … I have three daughters, two who love her and I am trying so hard to get them to see through the f*cking fake persona!

Also that the first paragraph seems very self self self (wasn’t the intention … feel like Zophflora now)
Welcome!! We’ve had a lot of “lurkers” come out to play these past 24 hours and I think it’s brilliant!! Goes to show how badly wrong she got it. Stay! We have sweet potato and egg snacks with a side of tumeric (spelled incorrectly on purpose!) 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So funny how if a Hincher makes one minor mistake like Kate to the party or Be Kond we just take it and run with it on here. Terrorising every Hincher we come across with it. Probably the only time we can justifiably be called bullies and I JUST LAV IT GUYZ
Whenever I'm reading something that has 0 to do with Hinch or Tattle and it says 'late to the party' my brain automatically changes it to Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 15

As a few know i nearly lost my husband to covid in April then at the end of July my new born daughter died...i cannot thank this site enough for keeping me sane and giving me a dose of reality in concerns to Hinch. Myself and my talented mum have been donating hand made bears to other bereaved families and other bespoke gifts and to me i see this as the only way i can give comfort to those in need. I also lost my business but here i am, i am so thankful for everyone and everything and don't do anything for praise or applause. This is why Hinch grates me to my very core; she is a monster, a souless, consuming narcissist who believes her own hype. I am sure many of us could write a book on our interesting lifes or passions etc. and write about real life but she is given a platform and she is paid to write about....herself....says it all!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

I don’t know why but this made me think of how Zoph May have been running around castle greyskull last night looking for stuff to donate

Reactions: 1
Maybe we'll be treated to a sweet potato special today. I mean it has been a while. Going into winter she'll need to keep the tan topped up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.