Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s awake!! What is it going to take for her to stop Ronald poking the dog in the face? Will he lose a finger before she realises he should be told no!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The thread run down is honestly one of the best things I read. @mammaof3 , they are so good. And the Middle name always has nme laughing. Im at college all day so hopefully I dont miss much.

ATV guysss. Dont eat too much pastry while I'm gone.

Reactions: 15
Hi 🙋‍♀️, totally relate it. I was due to start a job then lockdown happened and job was cancelled. At first I was cleaning like a mad woman and cooking like nigella, now, I spend most of my time in the sofa, dishes in the sink and laundry waiting for wash. They will get done but when I have the motivation/energy. We all need to be really ‘kind’ to ourselves (not be kond) and stop putting ourselves under pressure.
Btw - have loved this thread 😊

I was due to start a job too, which also never happened and they won’t respond to any of my emails now. 🙄 so I’ve had 6 months off, living on UC which covers only half my mortgage and nothing else, thank god I have savings, but they won’t last much longer. That’s the reason I’ve been more active on Tattle, I know I’ll miss it when I finally head back into employment!

Hopefully I won’t have to use a CUTE little food bank, and all I need to do is remember that IVE GOT THIS, and that TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY, and I guess I’ll be just fine. 🙄😓

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Think someone had to have a tantrum down the phone to management this morning before uploading the exact same morning sequence as she has done every bleeping morning 🥱
C’mon soph, use your brain and find better content 💪🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Drum rolls please *************************** AND WELCOME TO THE RON AND REX SHOW, because that's all we bloody see these days. Poor kids being pimped out for SS and Hinch to make more dosh

Reactions: 19
Business as usual I see! She would survive a nuclear explosion! Bloody A Bomb goes off and the next day it's "Good morning from Ron and Hen, we've been naughty"
Fucks sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon when Ron is 30 odd living with his missus maybe even a kid on the way, Soph will break into his house and put a stuffed Hen next to him, take a pic and put 'the adventures of Ron & Hen!' For insta

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So I was thinking about engagement for the book etc, it's due in like what a week. She has no TV or radio appearances. She can't do a book tour and signing.
The title is terrible. I googled 'this is me' and scrolled for awhile and there is no link to hinch unless you specify. Same with the tab on insta people use it mainly for like body positivity with links to the song.
I think we have a flop on our hands. The barmy army will buy it but we all know that does not consist of 3 million. Bargain bin by Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was due to start a job too, which also never happened and they won’t respond to any of my emails now. 🙄 so I’ve had 6 months off, living on UC which covers only half my mortgage and nothing else, thank god I have savings, but they won’t last much longer. That’s the reason I’ve been more active on Tattle, I know I’ll miss it when I finally head back into employment!

Hopefully I won’t have to use a CUTE little food bank, and all I need to do is remember that IVE GOT THIS, and that TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY, and I guess I’ll be just fine. 🙄😓
If you're feeling anxious make yourself a nice hot chocolate and look back at Zoph's wedding pictures. Apparently that cures it babe. All the vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Morning all, late today but stayed up last night catching up on here and looking back at some of tbt’s post as they were before I joined. Wow, lots I didn’t know. I would say I feel sorry for her but I can’t; but I do think she needs some help and has serious mh issues. I’m not having a great week and am currently still in pjs as I’m trying to get some motivation. Spoke to my boss this morning snd he’s off to see one of my colleagues tomorrow and I’m just hoping there is job life beyond furlough and I’m very worried. Anyway, enough about me, I want to give a big Tumeric-enhance hug to all you lovely lot who are struggling with anything right now as this is such a great place to unload and get support. As someone said, it’s like a little family that you can tell things to with no fear of comeback. Can’t wait to see how the pastry and food bank fiasco of yesterday pans out today. Hugs lovely pastry trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys don't be fooled of her perfect image did you see her guilty face yesterday 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guyzzz I have missed out on 30 pages because I've gone to lurk in the past, the truth be told threads are absolutely blowing my mind 😮😂

Also wanted to bring this bad boy back to life https://www.pinterest.co.uk/sophier...348b248579f1e5243dd&sender=165507492464301623

If it wasn't for the different (unavoidably massive) dress I thought I was looking at her wedding photos. She ripped off someone else's wedding man!!!! 😬😬😬
Not one original idea in that empty little head

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon when Ron is 30 odd living with his missus maybe even a kid on the way, Soph will break into his house and put a stuffed Hen next to him, take a pic and put 'the adventures of Ron & Hen!' For insta
He won’t be allowed to move out. He‘ll still be living with mummy in his fifties, like Ronnie Corbett in Sorry! I’m showing my age now....younger Tattlers, you‘ll need to Google it! 👵🏻🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If you're feeling anxious make yourself a nice hot chocolate and look back at Zoph's wedding pictures. Apparently that cures it babe. All the vest!

Aw thanks hunnayyyyzzz, I was gonna light a wax melt and curl up on the sofa too and be anxious the way we always do it; together. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He won’t be allowed to move out. He‘ll still be living with mummy in his fifties, like Ronnie Corbett in Sorry! I’m showing my age now....younger Tattlers, you‘ll need to Google it! 👵🏻🤣
Language Timothy!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.