Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won’t be allowed to move out. He‘ll still be living with mummy in his fifties, like Ronnie Corbett in Sorry! I’m showing my age now....younger Tattlers, you‘ll need to Google it! 👵🏻🤣
He'll break out. His tumeric addiction will get the better of him. He'll need a tumeric fix so bad he breaks out of Castle Greyskull and goes to the mean streets trying to score his tumeric fix. He will be on the blower to his tumeric dealer and say 'have you got a gram of tumeric there mate?' Things will get dark. Then he will turn his life round. His orange glow will fade and he will have a nice healthy balanced diet. No tumeric or sweet potato. Then Soph will hunt him down 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was due to start a job too, which also never happened and they won’t respond to any of my emails now. 🙄 so I’ve had 6 months off, living on UC which covers only half my mortgage and nothing else, thank god I have savings, but they won’t last much longer. That’s the reason I’ve been more active on Tattle, I know I’ll miss it when I finally head back into employment!

Hopefully I won’t have to use a CUTE little food bank, and all I need to do is remember that IVE GOT THIS, and that TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY, and I guess I’ll be just fine. 🙄😓
I’m on UC too and up to my eyes in debt as it doesn’t cover hardly anything. I’ve been close to using food banks a few times but been lucky with my family and friends.
I used to donate to a food bank, but stuff that either didn’t need cooking/heating and could be made from a kettle (after asking the food bank what they wanted/needed first) and that sticks with me, some people only have a kettle as a means of heating food. So this makes me remember how lucky I am.
Keep your chin up - the right jobs are going to be there for us soon 😊
I will miss tattle too x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A beautifully written segment on her kids by the no1 author. Bet their thrilled to be graced with a few lines each in her first book
I’m sorry. But this reads like it was written by a 5 year old 😬how on Earth has this been published?! I’ve read some shitey books in my time but this really is up there. I’d be embarrassed 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she filming herself going to a food bank if it's something she does regularly? She's such a bleeping liar! Why doesn't she just say "So guys, after receiving a parcel from Jus Rol today, I've decided to donate that along with some other food to our local food bank to help out families that are struggling during the pandemic". Her followers would be creaming themselves and messaging her "oh my God, you're so nice Soph!" "You are an actual angel." Even I would think 'yeah, fair play there.' but noooooooooooooo, it's got to be total bollocks hasn't it?!
Just proves that she has read the threads on here and has been guilt tripped into doing it!

Reactions: 5
This may have already been said - I’m a bit out of touch as I work long shifts so apologies if I’m repeating anyone.
I think Sophie, Stacey and the like need a reality check. Their content is basically peddling the ‘perfect life’ to their followers. They tap in on people’s insecurities and try to make things appear achievable. Hence the amount of ‘hinchers’ scrubbing their houses 24/7 to try and make it look like a new build, millionaires house on a normal budget.
But at the moment we’re in a mess as a country. We have a pandemic which is causing huge job losses, people losing loved ones and a mental health crisis. Bragging on stories about holidays, freebies and how you’ve made it through Monday because you hoovered they bleeping kitchen worktop just isn’t appropriate any more.
It’s patronising, out of touch and insulting to those of us who are trying our best to get through the worst year we’ve ever had.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Food banks only accept dry non perishable goods. I can’t see a homeless person banging out a turmeric and egg puff from their doorway with no oven.
you proper fucked up this time hinch
If she donated regularly she would know that right? Lying coniving cow!

Reactions: 20
We are going to be on a new thread by lunch. Is this the quickest we’ve filled up a thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s only a matter of time before the baby pokes the dog and it snaps 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry.. I’m on a jusroll... excuse my ranting..

But this ‘pastry trolls’ thing is bleeping ridiculous. How long can she play the poor bullied Soph card for before her followers realise it’s just another ploy to make herself relatable?

Reactions: 11
Before i say the following I want to enforce that I detest the woman and all she stands for but....

What sort of life has she really?? Imagine pretending to have this perfect world but in reality u cannot even go about your day as a normal person. She lives her life through "trolls" and trying to prove people wrong all the time. I call that the ultimate miserable existence known to mankind. I don't feel sorry for as she brings it all on herself due to her greed and lies but I would not wish that life on my worst enemy. She obviously spends quite a bit of time reading here and sees how the transparency of her sales technique is become obvious to many and she is having a breakdown because of it. Why does her family not intervene and make her stop??

Nothing said here is lies or trolling. It's people seeing her for what she truly is and she can't handle it. I dread to think what she is doing to her mental well being by reading here.

If she was upfront in what she does and tries to sell I would have no problem with her really. it's the lies and manipulation of people that fuels my rage. She dragged me in briefly last year. I couldn't sit still at all. I spent a fortune on tit I didn't need (but could happily afford). It's people getting into debt trying to become what is not real that grinds my gears.

Zoph is not a real person guyzzz... She is a marketing nd sales company and the sooner people wake up the better. Her manic trip to the food bank showed that yesterday. Jump to the sound of the tattle drum Zoph. Jump Jump jump!!!

ATV MY FELLOW PASTRY TROLLS 😊

Reactions: 30
My dog literally never has that facial expression on him unless I have told him off for something serious (like rolling in tit then rolling across everything in the house). I have no reason to tell him off for anything else! He can’t get to food to steal it because I don’t leave it out. He’s allowed to go where he likes in the garden because it’s a bloody garden.

A guilty face? So you have told him off then took a photo of him? What does a dog have to feel guilty about anyway!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It not them that have guilty faces this morning, it you Zoph from you behaviour yesterday, and it looks like your taking it out on them, had a good shout at them have you ?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I just had a glam photo of her on my news feed relating to an OK article about her autumn decs but I can't photo shot it.
I wonder if all her pre launch publicity was done during her hols and will be splashed all over the Sunday newspaper supplements.
Does anyone know if the house she stayed in is rented out for photo shoots,there's a place near hear that is.Just a thought.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.