Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m preaching to the converted here but she has such a big platform to use for good if she chooses. This pandemic “could” have been the real making of her. Cleaning, hygiene etc Giveaways, competitions to win cleaning stuff (and improve her engagement)
She could have ended up as Saint Zoph by now.
Instead she acts like the devil incarnate and has royally fucked up! 🙄
Things like that dont even enter her tiny mind. You would think however that her management team would suggest it as a way of getting good publicity for her.

Reactions: 8
Sorry Garraway to the party...she said the food bank was cute?! CUTE?!
What an absolute disgrace of a person. Calling a volunteer cute. More proof that she has never donated in her pathetic life. Making such a big thing about how a sweet lady collected it... Trying to romanticise giving a donation. Horrible bastard

• Angry
Reactions: 20
@tippingpoint GARRAWAY TO THE PARTY has done me I’m pissin it 😂😂😂😂😂 OMG thank you guys I’ve been so poorly this week and you have made me laugh despite being furious with Bellend Grinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking this morning about how she says she does “charity” but doesn’t bang on about it. I bet she donates £2/week to the PDSA and that’s it (if she even does that!)

That big cheque donation last year wasn’t her money - it was profits from the sale of those prison outfits! None of it actually came from her - just the shoppers again 🤦‍♀️

PS I’m still pissing myself laughing at “spidermanzz” and “Jus-troll” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't wait to see if she has the nerve to use pastry for lunch. What do you think? Pastry or pasta 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't wait to see if she has the nerve to use pastry for lunch. What do you think? Pastry or pasta 😜😜😜
That was well bleeping weird the other day those cupcake spaghetti shits... then she said Ron ate left over veg pasta for his dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't realise I could change my profile pic so I've just done it and couldn't help myself but choose bug eyes 😭😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Probably been pulling the bin out and playing with plastic bags. Maybe a bottle of bleach thrown in for fun. That’s what she usually lets them do isn't it?
Next week she'll be giving him a box of matches to play with "such a good toy for little ones guyzzzzzz, swipe up to get your own!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.