Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why does she call Maldon a village? I know its probably been mentioned here before but it's ridiculous

Reactions: 13
This is me right now. I’m Off work due to illness coming in after the school run and I just walk past the mess and sit down, feeling like everything is on top of you and I have the odd day where I feel motivated I’ll clean and tidy a little but feel no matter how much I do or try it never feels any better. I had an insta clear out and unfollowed a load of “influencers” as they just got me down all the time I found myself comparing my life to there’s and since the clear out I haven’t missed any of them. None of it’s real and it’s all for the gram as they say. sending you a hug 💕
I think you have put it in better words than me. Thanks for your support xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone asked if I’m Mrs Hinch??? No they fuxking didn’t!! She can’t even virtue signal without dropping in there that she’s famous! She is OBSESSED with herself! Makes me sick
At the moment I dont think I would admit to it if someone asked me??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, we’re away so I’m just catching up...

Bit of a kick in the teeth for jusroll, gifted all of that pastry to use, and put a few in a food bank parcel and filmed herself giving it away!
I fully support giving to food banks, but when it’s gifted the same day it wouldn’t cross my mind to film myself giving it away as if to say ‘nah, don’t want it mate!’

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit behind but I predict a day off IG due to the trolling of pastry & backlash of previous phoney food bank visits

Reactions: 11
I reckon she been tranquillised in the early hours of the morning after going manic reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just seen an article on tumeric tablets (turmeric to normal peeps!) and how they can give your pets a new lease of life! Watch Soph sprinkle some tumeric on the bloody dogs food in 5,4,3,2,1
I was listening to a podcast the other day and one of the adverts was some face cream or something with turmeric in it, I thought "bleeping hell, I'm being trolled" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think therapists will have such a hard time dealing with influencers! They’re not famous famous but they’re not not famous if that makes sense!

If someone like Hinch or say Molly Mae (who I have no problem with other than the fact she’s beautiful and I’m not 🤣) visited a therapist to say they can’t deal with nasty messages or showing a picture of a holiday then people turning up at their house while they’re away the therapist must be like....just bleeping don’t do it then? Then they say oh I can’t it’s my job so the therapist will be like ok just bleeping deal with it then you’ve got 10 minutes left on the clock.

It’s a whole new world that’s about to reach its peak and eat itself. The fall out will be insane for these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know I’m preaching to the converted here but she has such a big platform to use for good if she chooses. This pandemic “could” have been the real making of her. Cleaning, hygiene etc Giveaways, competitions to win cleaning stuff (and improve her engagement)
She could have ended up as Saint Zoph by now.
Instead she acts like the devil incarnate and has royally fucked up! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think you have put it in better words than me. Thanks for your support xxx
it’s hard to open up I couldn’t talk about any of this with my family but sometimes typing it out to total strangers just feels like a weight has been lifted x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A beautifully written segment on her kids by the no1 author. Bet their thrilled to be graced with a few lines each in her first book
[/QUOTE]

OMG she's so self serving! That bit about the hincher.."I told you everything would be alright and now your in my strories and book"

Because you are such a bloody hero grinch, all pelple need to get over their problems is for you to tell them they will be ok and post it on your stories. She's got delusions of grandeur 😵😵😵😵😵

• Heart
Yes, but look at the category - theatre and performance artists. We've always said its all an act 🤣🤣
"This is me" .....The greatest showman?🎩

"Well I for one am very glad its YOU because I wouldn't want your life and I am not saying this because I am jealous, I am saying it because I am older...wiser and understand what's important in life...and it isnt what you think it is?"

• Heart
I know I’m preaching to the converted here but she has such a big platform to use for good if she chooses. This pandemic “could” have been the real making of her. Cleaning, hygiene etc Giveaways, competitions to win cleaning stuff (and improve her engagement)
She could have ended up as Saint Zoph by now.
Instead she acts like the devil incarnate and has royally fucked up! 🙄
I definitely agree that these influencers should be using their platforms for good, I remember Lynsey QOC did a cleaning give away last year where people nominated others, Lynsey would then pick 10 people and go to their homes and help them get organised and showed how to clean with natural products. I remember one of the picked people was a lady who then was going through chemotherapy for breast cancer and could not keep on top of her house (she was really house proud)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've just seen an article on tumeric tablets (turmeric to normal peeps!) and how they can give your pets a new lease of life! Watch Soph sprinkle some tumeric on the bloody dogs food in 5,4,3,2,1
🤣 I saw that on the Daily Mail and shared it this morning! Great minds think alike hey!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.