Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sat crying. She gives it all the inspirational msgs, you can do this, you are not alone etc but makes us feel the complete opposite. I've in Hospital after a lengthy stay with my baby, she needed 5 hours of surgery, her 4th operation, none of the others have been successful so this time was a a big op,5 hours she was under and we won't know if it's been successful for another 6 weeks.

I've had to unfollow, I can't take anymore.

I always donate to food banks and then every October I raise money and collect blankets, duvets etc and take them to. Our local dog shelter. If I was in her position I would be doing LOTS more. She has so much potential to do good with the number of follows but she does nothing, unless it profits her.

Its the lies and stuck up - ness for me, while pretending to be little normal, relatable sophie.

Im in Hospital with my unwell baby, work have stopped paying me maternity now but I can't go back as no nursery will take my baby on atm due to her illness, waiting to see if she qualifies for any help disability allowance etc so worrying about that and even how I will pay the hospital car parking to get my car out as it had been in for a week at £9 a day.

Anyway, I digress. I just want to say without your daily words of help (the essay from you and stacy everymorning) and rubbing all the freebies you get, plus all the money you waste on ebay tat in my face, I don't know how I would cope. So thank you... You've made me cry as you really just don't get it, you have no idea who your audience are. We aren't all sitting comfy in grey mansions.

My real heros are the tattlers who keep it real and make me realise what you are promoting is NOT good. I don't comment much but I sit and read and you all cheer me up and have kept me smiling through a very difficult time, normal people, not living in a strange grey, white and fejka bubble.

So THANK YOU xx
I'm so sorry that your wee baby is poorly but I'm delighted that you've seen the light and found us tattle bastards. Sending lots of positivity your way x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I relate to what you said so much about loads to do but sitting on the sofa. I think there’s probably loads more feeling the same than you realise, coz it’s real life!
dony be too hard on yourself, just do what you can when you can xx
Hi 🙋‍♀️, totally relate it. I was due to start a job then lockdown happened and job was cancelled. At first I was cleaning like a mad woman and cooking like nigella, now, I spend most of my time in the sofa, dishes in the sink and laundry waiting for wash. They will get done but when I have the motivation/energy. We all need to be really ‘kind’ to ourselves (not be kond) and stop putting ourselves under pressure.
Btw - have loved this thread 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you, I feel so pathetic. I'm just looking at the mess and I can't face it. I think I'm suffering from depression, I'm so down and have no get up and go. When you see hunch walking around with gifted shark and crap it makes me so angry. She doesn't have to think about what she can scrape together for tea for her family does she?
I feel terrible calling her out, its not her fault that I'm in this position. Its just hard to swallow. I'm gonna try and do a little bit in the kitchen now. Thanks for replying x
I'm so glad you replied,please keep talking to us and don't feel bad about calling her out,this is how she makes vunerable people feel.
Set a 10 0r 15 minute timer on yr phone and start anywhere,when the times up make yrself a drink and sit down until you feel like doing it again.
Baby steps lovely.
Think about the grinch-when do you ever see her do more than 15 mins work 🤔😜

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So let me get this straight... she forbid a delivery of pre rolled pastry. She trolled Tattle. Tattle called her out on her take take take attitude and ow instead of greedy influencers, food banks could really do with donations. Zophlora then put a message up asking whether food banks were open as her usual ones were not answering the phone. She got messages saying she should google/e-mail them. She then rushed out and drove around trying to find one that was open. She then heard from a volunteer who took donations, whom she described as “cute” and got in how her husband recognised her, because she is famous. She then said she gives to food banks all the time and doesn’t say anything but for some strange reason this time she decided to mention it and film herself. Nothing to do with tattle calling her out. Nope. She donates all the time, which is of course why she had to ask her followers whether they were open.

Right? Cover it all? Now I gather some tit was revealed about Jamie or the family so I’m off to try and read back on this thread wish me luck!

Also... to everyone struggling (including me)... please try not to compare yourself and know that you will always find support here!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm so depressed over her. I've had to stop watching. My house is in such a state that I just can't face doing anything to it. Im off work awaiting test results, i come home from the school run and just sit on the sofa and do nothing. I wish i had a nice home , with new gifted things and a fridge full of food. Its just all in your face all the time isn't it, how these people have their tit together and are cleaning all day in their new clean kitchens. It just really depresses me. I wish my mum was here, she would sort me out.

Sophie you're a spoiled brat and you have zero anxiety. Its all for show!
Don’t be so hard on yourself. You are doing a great job. Zoph is the abnormal one with the dull clinical gaf and the poor child hidden behind the sofa. That’s what your sofa is for after the stressful school run, sitting doing f all! My house is also a mess and my mammy is not here. She would say put a bit of salt on it. Now the fridge situation, mine are having Chicken dippers smiley faces and a bag of mixed veg for their dinner. Zoph has all that help and still doesn’t have her tit together. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never bought ready pastry but will never now either. I’m going to tell them what I think of them too giving stuff to her when there are actual people going hungry.
The fact she showed us herself giving a bag of stuff fit for the bin says it all. If you’re so great Hinch give the profits of your book to the Samaritans. No didn’t think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A beautifully written segment on her kids by the no1 author. Bet their thrilled to be graced with a few lines each in her first book
I've just read
Me. Me and Me . Me and You. But really it's me..
Me Me me.meme mini me maybe you but again me..it's always me with a tiny bit of you, yet I never let you be the point cos it's always ME. Do you see Me, my oh my . Me putting down me friends . Me myself and I.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Awfully quiet this morning, isn’t she? 🙄😂
Always the way after she does something bleeping stupid. Her convenient “phone in drawer” days.. but her phone isnt ever actually put away because she’ll be recording tit for a boring montage 😂

Reactions: 13
I'm so depressed over her. I've had to stop watching. My house is in such a state that I just can't face doing anything to it. Im off work awaiting test results, i come home from the school run and just sit on the sofa and do nothing. I wish i had a nice home , with new gifted things and a fridge full of food. Its just all in your face all the time isn't it, how these people have their tit together and are cleaning all day in their new clean kitchens. It just really depresses me. I wish my mum was here, she would sort me out.

So glad you have taken the first step and stopped watching her....its not real, just keep this in your mind....its nothing more than a fake soap opera invented to sell.
Yes, she has money now but look how it has been obtained, she doesnt sleep at night and to be honest she looks like a wreck on a very stormy sea??
Ignore her, look for real people and real support and I completely understand money worries but as my mum used to say "look after your health first, money can come and go?"
And believe me your kids wont care what sort of kitchen you have or if your garden has a pergola they care that their mum's happy and that she is there for them and these precious years (and they go so fast) are just spent together.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

This is me right now. I’m Off work due to illness coming in after the school run and I just walk past the mess and sit down, feeling like everything is on top of you and I have the odd day where I feel motivated I’ll clean and tidy a little but feel no matter how much I do or try it never feels any better. I had an insta clear out and unfollowed a load of “influencers” as they just got me down all the time I found myself comparing my life to there’s and since the clear out I haven’t missed any of them. None of it’s real and it’s all for the gram as they say. sending you a hug 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.