Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she showed Ronnie making some noises, probably based off what has been said

but WHY does she keep saying MUMMAZZZ awwwweeehhhhh at him whenever he goes near her? It makes no sense at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell! @Astonishing I really don't know what to say. Sending you lots of love. You know we're all here for you anytime xxxx
I am surprised and not surprised at that would be doing something like that
She was the kindest person!
what’s worse is that Emma couldn’t come to the funeral so it’s the first I’ve heard of it. I’ve bailed friends out before and helped them out but unlike what she had been doing!
hopefully tomorrow I can try help her more and sort something out

I knew she was the best person in my life from birth and it’s just completely confirmed it and made me break again,
duck you hinch and your gifts

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven't given her content for a while, she is vile.

ETA I mean proper content ie cleaning wise. I have asked where Polly and Jamie are in the past.

Damn there you go - content lol

We are going to need to think more about what we post. Maybe even calling each other out to delete posts obviously in a friendly reminder way. if you're afraid she'll get ideas from it.
Because today she got the dig at tattle by going to the food bank, after what aIl the good people on here had said about her accepting a gift and not donating.
She literally got that from tattle to Dig at tattle and that's obscene. that she did a good deed and everyone thinks she's doing this fabulous thing, and we know the real reason why it makes it even more sickening and I'm disgusted with her today. usually she just pisses me off but today she's done something for those poor souls that need it just to get at this page and I find that absolutely revolting.
We need to keep being pissed off but trying to keep our guard up.
The way she films herself as well almost smoking at us. Well actually Sophie you may have fooled others, but to us you just don't win.but you do look like a vile human being for doing what you've done today.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight has been epic you tattle twats! I think the pastry disaster is even better than the time she made those self care hamper things.....for HERSELF, right in the height of lockdown. We all thought she was making them for NHS workers, but no they were for her!! !

• Wow
Reactions: 24
that tit she threw in the bag is like when you’re just about to leave the house and your kid tells you it’s the harvest festival assembly and you had no idea so have to grab some bits and fast
Omg I was just thinking the same thing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m also new here like whiteslies1 & I can’t figure out how to quote 🤔🤣 I was a Hincher at the beginning - don’t judge! But the more I watched & she promoted stuff it was so obvious she was trying to get freebies, jusrol a prime example! Also Fabulosa, she was always zoflora now she’s using fabulousa??
I actually can’t get over how much time she must spend on here, I read something on here & within minutes it’s mentioned or done on her stories! I messaged her a few times as a ‘hincher’ which surprise surprise never got read, yet someone on here messaged about her mom on the holidays, gets a reply & blocked within minutes! sorry for the long first post 🤣🤣 BUT whatever happened to Paul the Pine 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Obviously didn’t get any money to use him
I don’t think you get the quote facility until you have posted a few times. Keep commenting and you’ll soon get it. It’ll appear on the bottom left hand corner of posts 😊

Reactions: 9
I'm a tad closer to blowing the lid on all I know about this family after todays debacle.
I've repeated many times that if she is bi-polar all the more reason for ma to be ashamed of allowing this tit show to continue.
There's certainly a mystery about why she's never seemingly alone with her baby.I honestly don't know the answer,but I wonder if if it is court ordered?
It is odd that’s she’s never alone with him. However, a friend of a friend was bi polar and she threatened to harm her baby if it was a girl and social services did nothing! Luckily the Dad quit his job and took the baby full time.

• Wow
I’ve just caught up so I am very Catherine of Aragon to the pastry party but her inability to “read the room” and absorb the current mood of the WHOLE ENTIRE COUNTRY is quite bleeping astonishing. Completely tone deaf, selfish, arrogant and narcissistic hole. Cant even put into words what a disgusting selfish fucker she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm a tad closer to blowing the lid on all I know about this family after todays debacle.
I've repeated many times that if she is bi-polar all the more reason for ma to be ashamed of allowing this tit show to continue.
There's certainly a mystery about why she's never seemingly alone with her baby.I honestly don't know the answer,but I wonder if if it is court ordered?
We need to develop our own tattle code so people can spill the beans without her knowing 😅🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 23
as someone with an intimate understanding of mental health issues... if mrs h does have bipolar, and it looks like it could be possible, it’s not something she should be ashamed of and i hope nobody shames her for it. plenty of people have bipolar and some struggle, and some don’t and you would never know unless they say! i agree totally with @fannysjohnny, her family are the ones that should be ashamed of exploiting someone who may be quite vulnerable for money.
This is the last time I'm gonna say this. Her eldest sister who is never acknowledged was diagnosed and shamed by ma.I've tried to prove my authenticity,I know what I'm talking about.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Uncle Dave? Also there’s such a thing as a discreet listing. Certain houses only get phoned/shown to people in the market for something specific.
I don’t want to get another warning by saying 😂 but look up the truthbetoldatbsoph account and read her last few postings

Yes I agree, but I don’t think they would move just yet. She sounds like she has more work booked in (possibly a loft conversion - she said something “planned for upstairs next”) and they have to make it look organic. I think it could be on the cards for next year

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have been here over a year and a half observing and calling out her antics and dangerous practices and she has done some shady stuff but never, until tonight, have I used the angry emoji. I assure you if I “😡” your post, I’m just raging at her and not you here!

I changed my avatar so when she reads here she can also see the sheer terror in her lying eyes from that night she got rumbled. Sweet pastry dreams darling, see you here at 3am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Mum says....... Nah kidding on but this is a thing sadly, it can be like ravioli, beans n sausage, that kind of thing. Sometimes people will only have the appliances to reheat and a lot of people actually hand back things like passata and tinned tomatoes because they can really make anything with it as they don't have the means or the spices to make it taste nice x
Also things that are classed as Kettle food (noodles rice soup in a packet etc) are sadly considered as a meal.

what she doesn’t realise is some of the regulars who use foodbanks will be familiar with her. She could do so much more in terms of social prescribing with that platform of hers.

When under attack bring the big guns out I.e. pictures and videos of won won with plinky plonky background music
As if that kid tried to knock on for his girlfriend 🙄 no Hinch what you did was place him next to a door and say “ knock knock” and then filmed him 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Hats off to her if she does actually donate to the food bank regularly but I just doubt it tbh... Why can't she just be normal and say I've been thinking about how I can give back lately and todays gift has made me think I should give back those in need.. has anyone got reccomendations for local food banks?

I've said this before but is she not allowed out alone?? We never see her driving herself somewhere or do things alones like she even had Jamie with her to drop off bits to a food bank?
Last time she went out for a drive alone, she ended up sitting outside houses on a new estate wondering if the people inside were Hinchers! Probably for the best that she’s supervised! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I jus (rol) want to say I'm so pleased I found this place.. You lot are so real and so bloody hilarious. I'm having trouble keeping up with these threads, but I've a day off tomorrow from pushing my 'polly' so "ill be back" 😊 she's done herself no favours today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I’ve never felt a love like it”

But I better tag where his clothes are from.

DIIIIIIICCCKKKKKK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.