Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a tad closer to blowing the lid on all I know about this family after todays debacle.
I've repeated many times that if she is bi-polar all the more reason for ma to be ashamed of allowing this tit show to continue.
There's certainly a mystery about why she's never seemingly alone with her baby.I honestly don't know the answer,but I wonder if if it is court ordered?
Just blow it all on her
She doesn’t deserve it anymore the love and attention. People not wanting to upset her or her come after them
She’s not invincible anymore
The hinch reign needs to end sooner rather than later

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell I only went to the hairdressers and when I’ve come back we’re nearly 20 pages into a new thread!! 😂
Same! I went to Home Bargains for some cleaning stuff.. it takes a while to pick stuff to buy that’s not linked to Grinch in any way 😂 and come back to world war three! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A BAG OF OPEN bleeping NAPPIES! the women is vile, I wanna see her going round Tesco with a trolley full to the brim nor half a bag of the back of her cupboard or things she hasn’t paid for ! A mug shot is not filling at all and you can’t make a meal with that

Reactions: 12
I feel like I have finally woken up to the bullshit that she spews on a daily basis. I feel like a fool to have believed her and to have followed her for so long. Every day's stories are the same, a click and the bed is made (how about you video us you making the bed and sharing tips with how to make it?), a click and the kitchen is clean, a twirly zoom in and zoom out and some tomatoes are chopped. YAWN. And the sneaky bloody swipe ups and AF links. Can't you just post some actual relevant content that may help people? Aren't you meant to be sharing cleaning tips? Not screaming with glee at a mountain of pastry that you've been gifted and revelling in your fans telling you how much you deserve it.
Eurgh

• Heart
Reactions: 57
So much to say after todays total shower of shite from this head but it’s been pretty well covered by you fine folk.
Imagine filming yourself in the car racing round the streets desperately looking for somewhere, anywhere to drop off food and nappies that have been given to you for free in the first place 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Scrambling about the extended house full of gifted tat chucking anything that they could lay their hands on quick enough. Couldn't even give a full, unopened packet of nappies or two even though we’ve all seen them in the garage! God she’s fucked me off today.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘MUMMAZZZZ’ 😖😖😖😖 Urgh! It has the nails down a chalkboard effect on me! Sorry Grinch, but slow mo clips of Ronseal Roo aren’t going to distract me from #gifted pastry gate!

I’d usually hold back here, but she’s pissed me off so much today I’ll just say it: I’m sick to death of seeing him! Do people really enjoy seeing endless almost identical photos & videos of a strangers child in various personalised #gifted outfits? I can understand why people with kids might follow ‘mumfluencer’ / family life accounts, but surely there must be people on Instagram doing that sort of content far better than Grinch! The best she can come up with is ‘brothers & their tedious Groundhog Day breakfasts’ for the 100th day in a row, ffs!
I find it sickly too. I don’t even have enough bullshit in me to feign interests in my friends crotch goblins, let alone give a shiny tit about a complete stranger’s on Instagram. It’s honestly boring. Everyone thinks their child is special and amazing, but very few parents seem to realise the rest of the world couldn’t give a toss about how HILARIOUS you think they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It is odd that’s she’s never alone with him. However, a friend of a friend was bi polar and she threatened to harm her baby if it was a girl and social services did nothing! Luckily the Dad quit his job and took the baby full time.
I'm not implying that I think it has something to do with her being bipolar because I simply don't know for sure,but there is definitely a question mark over whether or not she was sectioned before baby was born.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm not implying that I think it has something to do with her being bipolar because I simply don't know for sure,but there is definitely a question mark over whether or not she was sectioned before baby was born.
Maybe she’ll include it in her book 🤣😂

Reactions: 7
She really needs to read some child development books or online articles

food!
No
Mummmaaaazzzz

is not communicating with your child
He usually looks like he’s just been told no to most things, or he’s eating (therefore happy) or she’s just self servingly completely beside herself whenever he goes near her she screams MUMMAZZZ at him. Is that much of an event? I have had 2 kids. It was lovely when they cuddled me but I used to just say ‘awww’ and then talk to them

Reactions: 13
I have an evil thought swirling round my brain (it’s been a long day)
she grabs a bag-fills it with freebies/half drank or eaten food/jus-roll/nappies etc
films all she needs to for the gram-to make herself look good (cos let’s face it she wouldnt do it out of the goodness of her heart)
gets that ugly hubby of hers to film her leaving it on the doorstep of the food bank etc
then,once they have all the footage of the unselfish deed they pick the bags up again,dump it back in the audi (that they didn’t buy) and drive home again
if Im honest it wouldn’t surprise me at all-she’s that narcissistic I don’t think anything she does would amaze me anymore-anything to get her face in the papers as an wonderful,caring,giving woman who deserves every piece of tat she gets

sophie-read the room-I was a single parent to six kids
my ex paid £1 towards ‘his’ kids-their whole childhood
i had to work min wage just to pay the rent
i had to use food banks to feed my kids years ago-I bleeping worked hard-and still couldn’t afford to buy food for my kids (Not proud of that)
there are people who are losing their jobs (I’ve had my hours cut myself) who can’t afford to buy the tat that you peddle
grow the duck up,cut the cord you have with your mother and be a bloody parent to your kid

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I tell you one thing and it's not intentional either - she doesn't half keep us entertained.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's her relationship like with the kids?
Why can't she be left alone with Ro nie?
What is her and Jamie's relationship like?
Does Jamie have any friends?
Has she invested her money that she has made?

Not sure if TBT knows the answers to these questions! Here's hoping!
988AE6A2-BC80-48BA-AB57-251F8386DD49.jpeg
DCF5457A-8216-4A3C-B5BF-E349571FB5A1.jpeg
6B361175-6683-4FDE-A485-FE2FF21536C5.jpeg
5B83B9C1-653F-49C5-A7D8-82F22969AB8D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
truthbetold did say in Jan that Grinch was sectioned when pregnant.. see link
Atv

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.