Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was telling my son how Hinch uses watered down lenor to spray on her soft furnishings, his reply ‘what a bleeping thick bimbo, can’t she read how to use stuff properly?’

Now I don’t normally let him get away with swearing but on this occasion I was secretly proud (he is nearly 18)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry I know my post was quite aggressive early. I was having a moment
My sisters best friend is on a low Income but doesn’t qualify for any benefits and really struggling with paying her rent and providing her kids with school clothes
Between us we were doing hand me downs and I gave her some pinafores and things for the kids for school and some trainers etc for her little boy who’s now at a preschool

today she messaged me asking if I was free to chat or meet up. I wasn't free today to meet but tomorrow I’m gonna meet her and try ho her out

my sister was giving her £600 a month to help her out. Just to help with childcare so she can go to work and earn a living and pay her mortgage and support her kids.

this woman I’ve known most of my life really struggling in poverty and not getting any help apart from my amazing sister and I didn’t even notice...

And then there is that greedy vile hinch house raking in all they can and making a run to a food bank pretending she cares.

Absolutely sick of it now

BRING DOWN HINCH
Not sure what your area is like, but may be worth looking to see what community help there is.
Our town has the official food banks, etc. We also have a really good community centre and FB group. There is uniform available, a free community fridge. Food parcels were made up from local business donations from the start of lockdown back in March. All available for everyone, no questions asked. And if they don't have it, someone in the FB group will usually have it. The sense of community is amazing.
Even if you can find some help to take some of the burden away it may make things a little easier for the next few weeks.

Reactions: 9
Sorry I know my post was quite aggressive early. I was having a moment
My sisters best friend is on a low Income but doesn’t qualify for any benefits and really struggling with paying her rent and providing her kids with school clothes
Between us we were doing hand me downs and I gave her some pinafores and things for the kids for school and some trainers etc for her little boy who’s now at a preschool

today she messaged me asking if I was free to chat or meet up. I wasn't free today to meet but tomorrow I’m gonna meet her and try ho her out

my sister was giving her £600 a month to help her out. Just to help with childcare so she can go to work and earn a living and pay her mortgage and support her kids.

this woman I’ve known most of my life really struggling in poverty and not getting any help apart from my amazing sister and I didn’t even notice...

And then there is that greedy vile hinch house raking in all they can and making a run to a food bank pretending she cares.

Absolutely sick of it now

BRING DOWN HINCH
Big hugs... remember there are more genuine humans / tattlers in the world who will be there for others when they are needed than there can ever be grinches.. ❤

Reactions: 13
Wow I’ve just watched hinch’s stories and she is manic! She needs to get back on her meds ASAP! As someone who has anxiety disorder (she defo doesn’t have that) you can just that she’s not right. If she really wanted to help, why didn’t she sit down tonight, make a list (cos she loves them) and put something together properly, not half arse it. Plus why film it, why not just go and do it? Do these slebs not know that you can do acts of kindness without broadcasting it to the world. If you only donate for some recognition and back patting then put yourself in the bin!

Reactions: 15
No...... Ronny Poo 'we' don't love you....... 'You' love him .... You're his effing muvva you're meant to??!!! Thick as 2 short planks

Reactions: 9
I'm a tad closer to blowing the lid on all I know about this family after todays debacle.
I've repeated many times that if she is bi-polar all the more reason for ma to be ashamed of allowing this tit show to continue.
There's certainly a mystery about why she's never seemingly alone with her baby.I honestly don't know the answer,but I wonder if if it is court ordered?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
What’s the betting she’s “donated” all that stuff after a cupboard clean out? Probably in the form of a montage pre videoed especially for tomorrow... I’d buy stuff especially for a donation. All that is, is random crap out her cupboard.

Using pictures of Ron earlier today as a deflection 🤦‍♀️ She is so out of touch with reality. #Jusrolgate #foodbankgate

Soph, why did you need to take loose nappies when there was a lovely sealed new pack on your kitchen side a couple of hours before 🤔
You have really fucked up tonight, good and proper. Dishonesty and being a generally tit person will always catch up with you one day 👌🏼
0D6E8E6B-FE86-4479-8D82-0189AE4CF664.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Long time lurker here 😬She tipped me over the edge today with how insensitive she is!! So I messaged her and guess what...the witch blocked me 😂😂 truth hurts Zoph! ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
that tit she threw in the bag is like when you’re just about to leave the house and your kid tells you it’s the harvest festival assembly and you had no idea so have to grab some bits and fast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Where I donate (it doesn't count though cos I don't film it for my socials) they wouldn't take loose nappies like that, or any perishable items. It's the same where I work. If she regularly donates, she would know that....

Reactions: 27
Hats off to her if she does actually donate to the food bank regularly but I just doubt it tbh... Why can't she just be normal and say I've been thinking about how I can give back lately and todays gift has made me think I should give back those in need.. has anyone got reccomendations for local food banks?

I've said this before but is she not allowed out alone?? We never see her driving herself somewhere or do things alones like she even had Jamie with her to drop off bits to a food bank?

Reactions: 16
I'm a tad closer to blowing the lid on all I know about this family after todays debacle.
I've repeated many times that if she is bi-polar all the more reason for ma to be ashamed of allowing this tit show to continue.
There's certainly is a mystery about why she's never seemingly alone with her baby.I honestly don't know the answer,but I wonder if if it is court ordered?
Tell us what you can without getting into trouble.... I'd love to know more!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.