Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piano music because she’s so blessed and Ronnie is so loved by all the cult. Tick tock you silly cock ya times a ticking get in that bleeping bin

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why the duck is she encouraging him to go wandering over the road knocking on peoples bleeping doors In the middle of a pandemic.. Her and Han’s Gnomes would both get a short sharp duck off from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where I donate (it doesn't count though cos I don't film it for my socials) they wouldn't take loose nappies like that, or any perishable items. It's the same where I work. If she regularly donates, she would know that....
Exactly this......🤔

Reactions: 6
And I’m posting these because I’m cracked up at how bleeping awful she looks! 🤮😂😂😂😂
She still has a filter on her face here. It blurs her skin and makes her eyes / nose bigger. I am yet to find out which one it is but I am certain she uses most of her filters on Snapchat and then transfers the video to insta. FAKE witch

Reactions: 22
I did wonder if that was there own front door he was primed to knock at. But then I got confused with doors and driveways

Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe shes “written” a MEMWARGH hahahahaha you stupid bleeping idiot Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And now tomorrow she’s gonna upload some stories where she looks as though she’s alone with ronnie, but ma will be hiding out of shot again 😂😂😂

I'm a tad closer to blowing the lid on all I know about this family after todays debacle.
I've repeated many times that if she is bi-polar all the more reason for ma to be ashamed of allowing this tit show to continue.
There's certainly a mystery about why she's never seemingly alone with her baby.I honestly don't know the answer,but I wonder if if it is court ordered?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a great believer in karma! She’s happy to pay for tat off eBay, home bargain and pound shop hauls, yet doesn’t know where her food bank is. Didn’t give a real thought to what food banks actually need did she? She looked an idiot racing off to one tonight, and then bragging that someone recognised her! She really is so in love with herself. Brands need to start thinking about who they are gifting to and why they are doing it. I’d have much more respect for a brand who gifted to the needy. It’s what our society is crying out for - People looking out for others more. I’m so fed up of the me, myself and I attitude. The ‘take, take and take some more’, attitude that the likes of Hinch have - it’s becoming more and more common on IG 🤢 Hinch is so full of BS it stinks.

Reactions: 23
Guyyyyyssss I’m in contact with truthbetold - she is reading here but the account is blocked from commenting. What questions do we have?
What's her relationship like with the kids?
Why can't she be left alone with Ro nie?
What is her and Jamie's relationship like?
Does Jamie have any friends?
Has she invested her money that she has made?

Not sure if TBT knows the answers to these questions! Here's hoping!

Reactions: 14
Always one 🙄 must know Zoph personally from her place of work
“Hates blue cheese”? I’m sure blue cheese doesn’t care much for you either you absolute melt 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

My god.. I don’t even know where to begin re the last few hours. My (what I thought was absolutely hilarious 😂) Food Glorious Food rewrite seems utterly irrelevant! Maybe our comments are finally getting through that thick skull of hers. 💁🏻‍♀️ We can hope. She’s really shown herself up with the mad impromptu dash to the food bank. She’ll not sleep tonight! And all this bad publicity less than 10 days before the MEmoir launch.. Hope this takes her down a peg or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘MUMMAZZZZ’ 😖😖😖😖 Urgh! It has the nails down a chalkboard effect on me! Sorry Grinch, but slow mo clips of Ronseal Roo aren’t going to distract me from #gifted pastry gate!

I’d usually hold back here, but she’s pissed me off so much today I’ll just say it: I’m sick to death of seeing him! Do people really enjoy seeing endless almost identical photos & videos of a strangers child in various personalised #gifted outfits? I can understand why people with kids might follow ‘mumfluencer’ / family life accounts, but surely there must be people on Instagram doing that sort of content far better than Grinch! The best she can come up with is ‘brothers & their tedious Groundhog Day breakfasts’ for the 100th day in a row, ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep nearly 4 million followers and a so called army yet she’s always more bothered about the negative ones constantly... sorry I mean trolls 🙄
Because the 4mill are bought and paid for.
Also who on here called bingo on 4mil for Christmas or whatever?! Seems to be slowly gaining track.
She’ll be hoping she can actually use the snow machine this year after she got foiled by Tattle before last years 3m announcement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.