Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she donated regularly to a food bank she would:
1. Know the location of it
2. Have it on her Hinch list
3. She would have told her hinchers that she does this charitable thing, so they would do it too
4. Would give away free stuff that she gets given, to help those that need it more
5. She would have done donated throughout LOCKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just a knee jerk reaction to the Jus Rol backlash!

The only place I’ve seen her visit during lockdown is Home Bargains, the park and that bloody TIP! She is too self-centred to think of others. The media and her followers need to see through this pathetic charade tonight. She is an absolute disgrace!

This may put her off pastry for life!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
My sons and I cook turkeys and stuffing on xmas eve And make baps, we go out in the evening to give out the food we’ve cooked to the homeless. I don’t film it, I don’t even tell people we’re going. I do it because I need my kids to know how lucky we are (and we’re not rich by any means) but we’re so lucky. My boys are 12 and 14 and I don’t want them growing up to act like Hinch! In fact when I did tell my cousins they told me I was cruel for making my kids do that at Xmas! 😡
What an incredibly selfless thing to do with your boys. You are an unsung hero in my opinion. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve actually just finished a shift from hell. I’m now sitting with a nice wine. But never in all my days did I think that an artery clogging substance such as pastry would be my saviour. Pastry. There I said it again. Also she shot herself in the foot by asking if foodbanks were open. She’s not been near one in a while and then goes on a manic dash to find one. Anyhoo tattle 1-0 🥰🥰🥰🥰. Love all you bastards. Cheers 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Tonight has been a bleeping tit show and a half for Grinch and I've loved every minute! 😂😂

You're all a fabulous bunch of Tattle bastards! 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How many times has she mentioned trolls in her stories today? Like I’m sorry but she needs bleeping therapy. If I was a millionaire and people hated me then I’d be like sorry but I don’t give a duck mate. Delete social media & enjoy my life with my family. But she never will because she’s greedy, but one thing for sure is us trolls rule her bleeping life by the looks of things
Yep nearly 4 million followers and a so called army yet she’s always more bothered about the negative ones constantly... sorry I mean trolls 🙄
Because the 4mill are bought and paid for.
Also who on here called bingo on 4mil for Christmas or whatever?! Seems to be slowly gaining track.

Reactions: 17
I’ve actually just finished a shift from hell. I’m now sitting with a nice wine. But never in all my days did I think that an artery clogging substance such as pastry would be my saviour. Pastry. There I said it again. Also she shot herself in the foot by asking if foodbanks were open. She’s not been near one in a while and then goes on a manic dash to find one. Anyhoo tattle 1-0 🥰🥰🥰🥰. Love all you bastards. Cheers 🥂
Pastry trolls always win!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 252628
don’t know if it’s my eyesight but are these Doritos already open? 😂
This is the perfect picture of a panicked packed bag that she’s thrown together to go out and give as that gloating during a pandemic was absolutely disgusting. That’s just stuff she’s had laying around as she knows she’s done damage. And her followers still believe her bull it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 17
SS showed a fridge full of it the other day, so either paid for it herself or was #gifted it and hasn't said anything.

View attachment 252639
SS is usually more open & honest about gifted items. She does tend to use the jusrol a lot more (and in better ways I think) plus being 5 of them in her house she would need a good amount I think so hers is probably her own. Hinches looked liked some other kind of products and not just the normal pastry roll, sheets or filo to me.

She doesn’t usually bother me too much but tonight has taken the piss.

We know for a fact she doesn’t donate because she would write it on her hInCh LiStSsSsSsS and food shopping lists but as usual they’re all about me me me just like everything in her life

She’s clearly not very aware of the world around her but I’d really like to think this makes her see she literally offers NOTHING to society other than trying to make money from people buying things they don’t need. In these current times it’s just horrible to watch and I think more people are realising that.

She comes across very self absorbed and there’s just no room for that in the world we’re living in at the moment. Greedy woman.
She still made it about her in a way "the security guard asked me if I'm Mrs Hinch his wife's a fan" 🙄 like why? Why did she feel the need to throw that in there in the middle of her 'donate to foodbanks' 'look at me doing a good deed' posts. She could have kept that to herself, No.... She has to let the whole world know she was recognised by someone. Narcissist.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Tonight has been a bleeping tit show and a half for Grinch and I've loved very minute! 😂😂

You're all a fabulous bunch of Tattle bastards! 😘
Me too, it's been a blast! Sleep well Zoph see you tomorrow for more antics wonder what tattle will make you do tomorrow, and we'll done inch, you doing a grand job of 'protecting' what you love 😂

Me too, it's been a blast! Sleep well Zoph see you tomorrow for more antics wonder what tattle will make you do tomorrow, and well done inch, you doing a grand job of 'protecting' what you love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might be kate to the party - couldn’t she of just dropped her useless bag off tomorrow when they were actually open?!

Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has already been said, I haven't had time to read the whole thread. She says she donates often...or at least alluded to that. But didn't know about the change in closing and opening times? Its 7 months since lockdown began Zoph! You clearly haven't donated for quite some time...at a time when the country needed it most. Selfish bint

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has been asked but the bag of nappies she's taken to the food bank can they take them all individually like that rather than a full pack in the original pampers pack? Does that make sense 🙈 I'm so tired haha, actual tired, not Hinch tired

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she hasn’t made vest delete the video where you can see he’s smoking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
tonight has been amazing. What a tit show. Well done Tattle bastards!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Me too, it's been a blast! Sleep well Zoph see you tomorrow for more antics wonder what tattle will make you do tomorrow, and we'll done inch, you doing a grand job of 'protecting' what you love 😂
I'd love to be a fly-on-the-wall at Grinch Towers tonight, I bet she's having hissy fits left, right and centre, in between scrolling through Tattle! 😂😂 I hope Ronniedonnie shits his nappy good and proper, kicking off for good measure, and handsomezzzzz pulls up some of her precious flowers from the hideous planter and treads the mess in the house! 😂 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“This is reality guuuuysss”

Oh duck off you beggy bastard, your book is so getting twatted round Tesco when I see it 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.