Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell I only went to the hairdressers and when I’ve come back we’re nearly 20 pages into a new thread!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree with everything. Quite disturbed about the lack of Ronnie in that mad dash? Did she accidentally reveal that Hes not there in the day.

Reactions: 22
The next tit will be that even though their Angel of Maldon donated to a food bank she got slagged off by trolls 🙄
There willl be loads of loving messages on her videos praising her whilst she sits faking sadness about how she can’t do right for doing wrong
Cue picture of Sir Shouts a lot and Won Won playing in a field with fatty in the background bothering a squirrel or something when they were happy on their recent £5,000 holiday before the food bank/Jus Rol publicity disaster with ‘my heroes’ written next to it and the sound of Bette Midler in the background singing “ wind beneath my wings”
😂😂😂😂 I can't stop laughing! I'm getting into big trouble now with Mr AC55 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh I know! And the puff pastry that’s frozen or kept in the fridge no? The whole premis is that you donate non perishables hence the long life milk. You can’t take in frozen or fridge food. Which she would know she done it all the time. Don’t be a bleeping liar if you can’t even be a good one.

Reactions: 27
“This is reality guuuuysss”

Oh duck off you beggy bastard, your book is so getting twatted round Tesco when I see it 🖕🏼
I can't wait to see it in my local Asda and give it the fingers like I did to her other books few weeks ago! 🖕🖕😂

I swear to god, when we have her book in my store, I can't be responsible for putting the stock out, I want to keep my job! 😡😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wowwww look how fast these threads have gone.. new members coming to here too.. is this the beginning of her demise hahaha... think there will be any stories from her tonight?!?!?!

Reactions: 14
Ok so tattle bingo....

After this pastry DEBACLE she will be clawing the neck all night and unable to sleep

I think we need to brace ourselves - there will be no more pastry for a while. We are pastry trolls - we will survive this. It’s ok

Ron & Hen will be back to entertain the masses with their hilar japes - staged poses and Hen looking like wishes he was at Battersea to the soundtrack of something from ‘Now That’s What I Call Morbid 19’

More inspirational motivational quotes from Hinch and Inch. We got this, she got this, he got this, it’s got this

It’s raining a lot in Essex so the pergola will be gazed at through the window with a lump in her throat now and again

Some more useless gadgets made from Chinese plastic will arrive in the post

Halloween prep will continue. Grey pumpkin season is nearly here guyzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
My sons and I cook turkeys and stuffing on xmas eve And make baps, we go out in the evening to give out the food we’ve cooked to the homeless. I don’t film it, I don’t even tell people we’re going. I do it because I need my kids to know how lucky we are (and we’re not rich by any means) but we’re so lucky. My boys are 12 and 14 and I don’t want them growing up to act like Hinch! In fact when I did tell my cousins they told me I was cruel for making my kids do that at Xmas! 😡
What a wonderful thing to do, if only more people were like you in this world xx

Reactions: 13
All that pastry begging paid off what a ponce! If you donate every week why are you asking how to do it what a bleeping lying cow she is! Shameless
oh my god just noticed your profile picture thing 🤣🤣🤣 I just burst out laughing 🤣 HAHA!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m calling BINGO on a 3am woe is me can’t sleep post!! I’m still raging & she’s still a bleep!
I'm calling bingo on a few Food Bank posts in the next 2 weeks. She will fill up a small box of proper items not ones she threw together from her cupboard that were due to be binned soon.

Sorry if this has been asked but the bag of nappies she's taken to the food bank can they take them all individually like that rather than a full pack in the original pampers pack? Does that make sense 🙈 I'm so tired haha, actual tired, not Hinch tired
I'm not sure to be honest, it's not very hygienic though, tins, jars etc they can wipe down, can't do anything with nappies out of a pack. It's a bit like donating sanitary towels loose! Wouldn't dream of doing that. I've only ever donated full packs. She's obviously just taken a few things out of her cupboard very quickly, a food bank shop doesn't look like that, I normally buy a few things of each item. Also, isn't the pastry supposed to be refrigerated? Not sure she can donate that either. Obviously there's nothing wrong with taking a few things out of your cupboard to donate, but with her it doesn't seem genuine and from the heart, it just seems insincere.

Reactions: 20
She must of been panicking like a good in because I have never seen her look so ragged before.
You can tell she has ransacked her kitchen putting a whole lot of food in a bag to take, no thought what a food bank actually takes x

• Haha
Thanks,but yr alright,said the family of 7 living in a shoebox,in a gutter in the path of a storm drain on a rainy night when hinch offered them a mug shot.
💩

• Haha
Anyone notice earlier that Jamie took Ronnie to the shops with him? She can't even be alone with her own son while her husband pops to the shop. What is the deal with that?! I need to know!!!

Reactions: 18
Re-watching the stories I see she has even used the cool bag the ‘Jus-roll’ stuff arrived in. Talk about a panic snatch and grab 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.