Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she usually donates but doesn’t want to tell everyone then surely she knows where all the food banks and donation places are 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤣🤣🤣 Awe man I'm absolutely buckled, I cannae stop giggling. What an absolute tit show today has been. You've all given this wee insomniac life today you next level, bingo calling, pastry troll bastards 🤣🤣🤣

Also, nope the food bank can't take opened packets of anything, it breaches standard hygiene rules and could porltentially have environmental health asking questions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok so tattle bingo....

After this pastry DEBACLE she will be clawing the neck all night and unable to sleep

I think we need to brace ourselves - there will be no more pastry for a while. We are pastry trolls - we will survive this. It’s ok

Ron & Hen will be back to entertain the masses with their hilar japes - staged poses and Hen looking like wishes he was at Battersea to the soundtrack of something from ‘Now That’s What I Call Morbid 19’

More inspirational motivational quotes from Hinch and Inch. We got this, she got this, he got this, it’s got this

It’s raining a lot in Essex so the pergola will be gazed at through the window with a lump in her throat now and again

Some more useless gadgets made from Chinese plastic will arrive in the post

Halloween prep will continue. Grey pumpkin season is nearly here guyzzzzz

lol You are so writing the next thread catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she let out a little sob giving away her Doritos? No nacho slop for little old Soph tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone notice earlier that Jamie took Ronnie to the shops with him? She can't even be alone with her own son while her husband pops to the shop. What is the deal with that?! I need to know!!!
she had to do a dust hunt, doh 😛😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SS is usually more open & honest about gifted items. She does tend to use the jusrol a lot more (and in better ways I think) plus being 5 of them in her house she would need a good amount I think so hers is probably her own. Hinches looked liked some other kind of products and not just the normal pastry roll, sheets or filo to me.

She still made it about her in a way "the security guard asked me if I'm Mrs Hinch his wife's a fan" 🙄 like why? Why did she feel the need to throw that in there in the middle of her 'donate to foodbanks' 'look at me doing a good deed' posts. She could have kept that to herself, No.... She has to let the whole world know she was recognised by someone. Narcissist.
I'd love to know how he recognised her. She's got more faces than the bloody town clock, even her own son probably doesn't recognise her half the pissing time! But of course everyone's partner knows and would recognise every person they follow on social media 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣🤣 Awe man I'm absolutely buckled, I cannae stop giggling. What an absolute tit show today has been. You've all given this wee insomniac life today you next level, bingo calling, pastry troll bastards 🤣🤣🤣

Also, nope the food bank can't take opened packets of anything, it breaches standard hygiene rules and could porltentially have environmental health asking questions
What the hell is wrong witj my written English.... I've clearly been influenced by Her Greyhausen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We haven’t seen that sweet chilli nachos ‘dish’ for a while now do you think that will come back or has she given away all of the ingredients

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been asked but the bag of nappies she's taken to the food bank can they take them all individually like that rather than a full pack in the original pampers pack? Does that make sense 🙈 I'm so tired haha, actual tired, not Hinch tired
They usually ask for unopened packs. A hygiene issue because if babies have nappy rash etc. Same with sanitary towels/tampons.

Reactions: 11
I'd love to know how he recognised her. She's got more faces than the bloody town clock, even her own son probably doesn't recognise her half the pissing time! But of course everyone's partner knows and would recognise every person they follow on social media 🙄
She has a pretty distinctive birds nest on her head, maybe that gave her away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please everyone report her for not declaring the JusRol as ad/gifted when she filled the fridge tray.....

the more complaints the more likely they are to investigate

B39B5D3D-B416-4D5B-AED3-A64807AEE183.png
ABFA7472-4C24-42EF-90F9-452ECB5DAC05.png
EC2CD2FD-F50B-44EF-B21C-55BA3D107E80.png
663F9AED-52C0-4F9E-B08F-00BD8161BCDB.png

Hey there! First time posting, I’m more of a quiet reader and liker, but I just can’t get over the fact every single time something is mentioned here she’s literally doing it within hours. I’m gobsmacked 😂

Reactions: 43
Didn't she utter some bollocks on the voice notes she staged many months ago about how she donated regularly but she never made a big deal of it cos she can never win no matter what she does. (I might have to skip back and look at the transcript).

Reactions: 12
Shes mentioned Pastry Trolls that many times today she wants to be careful none of her sheep find their way here....
google Mrs hinch pastry trolls and it brings you right to tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She might have dressed Jamie in his embossed MR HINCH 2 piece babygro? Perhaps that’s how they got recognised?

• Haha
so i ate lunch reading about the jusrol fiasco, put tattle down and when i come back it turns out mrs h has donated to a food bank in a panic?!?!? how altruistic of her..... NOT. this is more entertaining than any reality tv show ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.