Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hubby can't find out who owns it, he said ionos registered it.

Domain name:
hinchedfluencers.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 12-Sep-2020

Registrar:
1&1 Ionos SE [Tag = 1AND1]
URL: https://www.ionos.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 12-Sep-2020
Expiry date: 12-Sep-2021
Last updated: 12-Sep-2020

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.
Nowt on Companies House either although they did trademark 'Mrs Hinch' for this type of thing, I can't find anything for hinched or hinchedfluencers. LOL if it is them and they've been busted again on Tattle before officially launching, they're gonna be inundated with applications from all the Hinch sheep who'll end up broken hearted when their 'bessie mate' rejects them due to their accounts being too small/too crap etc to be on their books.

Reactions: 5
Loves a gadget doesn’t she. Is she actually sitting at her dining table for lunch! Jus -roll are a disgrace sending her all that free food. She uses it and advertises for them anyway with her pathetic bakes

Reactions: 12
bleeping HELL

OK pastrygate. There’s doublers in there. I get in this trashy take take take world that rich people get free stuff, poor people get duck all. So I know she is duty obliged to promote the stuff now she’s got it. Give the doublers away to a food bank? Document this not for likes but so your idiot sheep might do the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only good thing (and I use that term loosely) to come out of this whole pastry mess is that unless she very clearly marks every single 'creation' she attempts for the foreseeable future with #ad #gifted, she can expect a tit load more ASA complaints. Every. Single. Time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How can she be bleeping laughing! Does she not realise what’s going on outside “Zophies
World” a pandemic! People all over the country worrying about their job, if they’ll make it to pay day, worrying about elderly family members possibly being alone YET again! But that little mug from Maldon is flouncing it all!! I never want to see that mug in the street
PS Can everyone boycott Jus Rol??

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I feel the same. I’ve just had to take 5 mins cos I was nearly in tears.

At the end of August one of my closest friends attempted to take her own life. Luckily we found her in time but it wasnt a cry for help, she tried to hang herself because she honestly thought her 4 kids and husband would be better off without her.

She has no history of mental heath problems but this corona virus tit has really affected her.

She lost her job at the start of lockdown, her husband is a hospital porter and he’s been working every shift he can pick up.

They dont qualify for any type of benefit so basically they were fucked.

The thing that tipped her over the edge....trying to find school uniforms for the kids in charity shops!

She’s getting help now and me and a few of our friends bought the kids uniforms, shoes, drink bottles etc and we’ve paid the kids school dinner money for the whole of this term and we’ll obviously keep helping her for as long as she needs us but is Sophie bleeping Hinchcliffe really so oblivious to what is happening in the world right now that she thinks showing off her massive gifted haul of bleeping pastry is really appropriate just now!

She’s pissed out well over 10 grand just in the last few months alone and not once has she even put a tin of bleeping own brand beans in the food bank trolly that is in every supermarket!

Im honestly so bleeping angry at her and the companies that send her this tit for free 😡😡
Well said !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Everything that comes through her bleeping door with its own delivery driver is her favourite thing. She’s a woman who will never be satisfied with what she’s got always wanting more and more.
A horrible way to be and now she has Ronnie opening parcels while she is screaming with glee.
He will probably turn out just like her on birthdays and Christmas expecting more parcels than everyone else. You are teaching him the most important life lessons aren’t you Soph ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well would you Adam n Eve it........ Free pastry what a shocker!!!!!!

Next up..... "wow I love this jewellery I've got but I'm saving up for some Tiffany stuff..... Hint hint hint.... Oh guyyyzzzzz look what Tiffany have just sent me!!!!!
nah Tiffany is far too classy to resort to advertising through such a low class individual as Grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel the same. I’ve just had to take 5 mins cos I was nearly in tears.

At the end of August one of my closest friends attempted to take her own life. Luckily we found her in time but it wasnt a cry for help, she tried to hang herself because she honestly thought her 4 kids and husband would be better off without her.

She has no history of mental heath problems but this corona virus tit has really affected her.

She lost her job at the start of lockdown, her husband is a hospital porter and he’s been working every shift he can pick up.

They dont qualify for any type of benefit so basically they were fucked.

The thing that tipped her over the edge....trying to find school uniforms for the kids in charity shops!

She’s getting help now and me and a few of our friends bought the kids uniforms, shoes, drink bottles etc and we’ve paid the kids school dinner money for the whole of this term and we’ll obviously keep helping her for as long as she needs us but is Sophie bleeping Hinchcliffe really so oblivious to what is happening in the world right now that she thinks showing off her massive gifted haul of bleeping pastry is really appropriate just now!

She’s pissed out well over 10 grand just in the last few months alone and not once has she even put a tin of bleeping own brand beans in the food bank trolly that is in every supermarket!

Im honestly so bleeping angry at her and the companies that send her this tit for free 😡😡
Sending big hugs to your friend and I'm glad she is getting the help she needs , I'm not rich by all means but I'd gladly send over a few quid to help her out with things she needs . ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well we knew that was coming didn’t we 🙄 I was honestly hoping she’d have fucked off by now. Her content is literally tit, I wish she would just bore off

Reactions: 8
What’s pathetic about her pastry beg is that every supermarket does their own brand version. I get the Tesco one. That wouldn’t pull the cash in though

Reactions: 10
The comments!! 🤣 Why does she deserve to be gifted fuckin pastry ffs?! And what is it 'showing the trolls' exactly!? I'm starting to think it's all her on fake accounts writing these. Surely people don't actually send these things to her!?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
No words......
you deserve it....

why? Because she can’t afford to buy any?
Because she saved the world? She donates it?
She doesn’t deserve free food! 🙈🤬

I’d point blank refuse free things if I had a husband not working because he didn’t need too, a Range Rover, a house, holidays galore and money!

I do not understand why rich people are sent free things!
give to the poor and earn a reputation that way!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.