Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One for the pastry trolls 🤣🤣👍
I actually like when she tries to banter with “us trolls” I am hoping for a big Adams family Halloween in fancy dress addressing her grey castle 😂

And if she’s scared of spiders she wants to go sit on her spider infested pergola 😂 especially in those fake flowers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if any of you pastry trolls have such gadgets, but is a knife and a chopping board not quicker, less mess and less to clean and the end?!
what a complete waste of time and money!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahaha a little joke from Soph there pastry related. Just call us pastry trolls Soph, we like it, it makes us laugh!

Reactions: 10
Funny how the chicken strip has been hiding food AT ALL thought he would scoff the lot down! And not hiding any in his actual bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just popping this link here from the previous thread, did we find out anymore about it?, is it them? Are they starting their own agency?

https://www.hinchedfluencers.co.uk/

Wow I’m kate to the party but wtf

That's all we bloody need 😫👵

View attachment 251256
I hope not

Wow, how many new threads???

So I used to be on here from the beginning threads and was the residential Environmental Scientist, but stopped reading after thread 42 back in July last year (had to search for my last post like to figure out how long ago it was!)

We are now on thread 236!?!? Wtaf! 🤣

So can someone do me a brief synopsis from July last year? 😬😐🙄🤣

Is she still a twit?
A bigger twit

Reactions: 1
We are really getting to her aren't we! It's so funny to see her acting or trying to act really smiley and pretend she's having a laugh with her "healthy salad for all the pastry we've been eating".
She so riled up it's a unreal!
Calm down soph you're an adult,this passive aggressive tit should have been grown out of long ago.
Your not in high school now,creating Facebook posts about other girls in school without using the names but obviously it being about them. Haha pathetic.

Reactions: 18
Why does all her food have to be so vomtastic? Adding eggs to spaghetti yesterday and today its unwashed salad (I really thought she was going to wash it, but no.) with raw onions. No wonder she has to talc her neck for some nookie 🤮🤮to cover up the onion breath

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think she's actually trying to have a laugh and want us to like her ? or just a b**** ? Anyone softening yet thinking she's so much fun!

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously having a dig at Tattle when making that salad!!! Eating healthy after all the pastry they’ve been eating 😂

I just LOVE IT!!!
ATV 👍

Reactions: 14
Please tell me I’m not the only one that saw her cut the salad .... then turn the whole thing and cut in the exact same place she had just cut ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.