Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, how many new threads???

So I used to be on here from the beginning threads and was the residential Environmental Scientist, but stopped reading after thread 42 back in July last year (had to search for my last post like to figure out how long ago it was!)

We are now on thread 236!?!? Wtaf! 🤣

So can someone do me a brief synopsis from July last year? 😬😐🙄🤣

Is she still a twit?

Reactions: 11
Yes. 😂😂😂😂. Monday night was mince n tatties night. I’ve made that once for my kids in all of 23 years. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. Dry boak. We had catholic steak on a Friday though.
Haha I make mince an tatties at elast once a week... Absolutely love it, especially with some carrot and onion mixed through and some neeps on the side 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s why I’m Surprised she hasn’t shown herself creaming her knickers watching the new Beyoncé film 🤔
That's another thing . She claims to be a beyonce fan yet hasn't she mentioned that. Maybe she doesn't understand what the film is about.

Reactions: 3
Can I get a bingo on pulling the sofa out??!! Or I'll give myself a bingo as I cant remember if I wrote it or just thought it!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's another thing . She claims to be a beyonce fan yet hasn't she mentioned that. Maybe she doesn't understand what the film is about.
Give it a few days and we’ll have a bingo, she’ll get Disney+ and will show her love for her queen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, how many new threads???

So I used to be on here from the beginning threads and was the residential Environmental Scientist, but stopped reading after thread 42 back in July last year (had to search for my last post like to figure out how long ago it was!)

We are now on thread 236!?!? Wtaf! 🤣

So can someone do me a brief synopsis from July last year? 😬😐🙄🤣

Is she still a twit?
For sure

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is where I think her family might be exploiting her. If someone I loved acted as manic as her I’d be seriously worried. And this is only the stuff we see online! What is she like in real life?? It’s sad and will be even sadder for Ronnie because she is only going to get worse as he gets older
I know I have a laugh and a tattle about her but this is so true. I’ve said before that I’m amazed that, when these manic episodes occur, firstly that someone doesn’t step in and remove the video/post and secondly, more importantly realise NOTHING, money, fame or otherwise, is worth witnessing your wife/daughter behaving so erratically and posting for ‘3.6‘ million followers. If she was my daughter(I’m more than old enough to be her mum) I would have to stop it, or at least pause it. How her mum can continue to facilitate this I don’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know I have a laugh and a tattle about her but this is so true. I’ve said before that I’m amazed that, when these manic episodes occur, firstly that someone doesn’t step in and remove the video/post and secondly, more importantly realise NOTHING, money, fame or otherwise, is worth witnessing your wife/daughter behaving so erratically and posting for ‘3.6‘ million followers. If she was my daughter(I’m more than old enough to be her mum) I would have to stop it, or at least pause it. How her mum can continue to facilitate this I don’t know.
They are more interested in the money than her health

Reactions: 15
And could she actually get any more tacky crap in that garden! Any more lights and she'll get aircraft landing there! And those cheap nasty old gnomes in Ronsomes veg patch.....BTW what has happened to the veg patch??
The veg patch looked over grown last time it was spotted! Yer Ron Mcdon loves it...mmm shame he can't actually reach it due to her awful pub bench monstrosity!! X

Reactions: 5
I think it’s very strange that she can’t be home alone with her child after 18 months (ish). 🤷‍♀️

ORRRR maybe Ronalongadingdong has been an absolute little bugger this morning so she’s yelled at Inch to take him out for a while (isn’t this Coma #1 time anyway?)
‘Ronalongadingdon’ I’m laughing so much my green tea just poured out my mug on my lap😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone actually see this spider? I don’t follow her anymore but she seems to do this stuff just to try and be funny.
Cue the gushing ‘I’m pissing my pants..you’re so funny’ messages from her sheep. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I have a request....can we have a disclaimer or like a trigger warning before someone shows a picture of inch...he literally offends my eyeballs🤢🤢🤣🤣
I'm happily scrolling then ewww, he grates me more that her especially recently with all his shite quotes. Just fck off Jayymeee we all know the softener was a disaster there is a book to sell!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.