Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ronnie having to watch the iPad can she not CBeebies on the tv for him to dance to and watch, poor kid needs something exciting in his life instead of doing laundry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just had to speak to a very upset relative of someone who died. I don’t always have this tit 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Everyone puts on a bit of weight on holiday! How dare you!
I wonder if he’ll be able to shift the holiday weight in time to put his Christmas weight on?
He never lost his Christmas weight, then he added his Easter weight, his lockdown weight and his multiple holiday weight. Next will be his Halloween weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just had a look at the stair gate company insta page. They are actually dog gates, no wonder the lock on them doesn't comply with the rules for childrens stair gates 🤦‍♀️

We reused the Lindam one we had when we adopted our pooch to stop her going upstairs but these thats what these gates are designed for. Why is it always style over substance with Hinch

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The stair gate isn’t actually for Ron it’s for Trace. She can’t open it with her acrylics so it’s fine

• Haha
Reactions: 47
He never lost his Christmas weight, then he added his Easter weight, his lockdown weight and his multiple holiday weight. Next will be his Halloween weight 😂
Don’t forget his birthday weight from the 3 #gifted birthday cakes she never said thank you for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just had a look at the stair gate company insta page. They are actually dog gates, no wonder the lock on them doesn't comply with the rules for childrens stair gates 🤦‍♀️

We reused the Lindam one we had when we adopted our pooch to stop her going upstairs but these thats what these gates are designed for. Why is it always style over substance with Hinch
I've just had a nose and the gates are for dogs. 😂 Probably got it especially for her first born so he doesn't jump out of bed and run down the stairs and fall. Bless him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m so far behind on this trend!! But my partner works within psychiatry and I was moaning about Mrs hinch last night showing stories posts etc. and what we say here - he said she seems bi polar!
she’s in a constant state of manic
(the weird voice and unusual names she screams at the baby tops it - no wonder he’s mute 🤷🏻‍♀️ )

I thought she was maniac too or was it just me?!

(absolutely nothing against anyone who is bi polar)
I really would not like to offend anyone writing this x

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.