Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to be coping well dealing with the trolls but then a £5,000 holiday and swinging on your flower swing will do that 🙄

Also how can her ‘fans’ find her relatable when she pops off to stay in a mansion 🤔
she tries her best to ignore???? 😂😂😂 behave

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her and that fat over fed dog tho... she might think he will never bite Ronnielonglegs but Dogs cannot be trusted. God he looks fatter then ever even after running round the holiday field for a week!
Everyone puts on a bit of weight on holiday! How dare you!
I wonder if he’ll be able to shift the holiday weight in time to put his Christmas weight on?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Given that she treats that dog like a human child, maybe she should think about it like this...

How would she like it if someone kept smacking her on the back while she was having her tea?

*** edited to explain that by tea, I mean evening meal ***

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bit too late !!! She never acknowledged the woman that died!! 😡
And stop licking her arse @thesun your just as bloody bad as her

Given that she treats that dog like a human child, maybe she should think about it like this...

How would she like it if someone kept smacking her on the back while she was having her tea?
Or Ronsoms

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Or Ronsoms
State of the hair in that picture! It still manages to shock me every time I see it 😂 she’s so “Romy & Michelle”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll think the slippers make her relatable. God knows what goes through that empty head of hers. Clueless
Even slippers on in a field is weird what if she dipped her toe in tit!? Look guysssss Henry tit in the field and I've stood in it but don't worry we've got this!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it is a disaster waiting to happen for poor innocent Ron but what worries me is all the stupid followers she has that tend to follow her every move....are we going to see posts of Emily Jane feeding her Alsatian or Tommy Lee feeding his Rocky dog or any poor unexpected child and hungry dog being put in this position....when you hold this many sheep to ransom you need to consider your every move??
Couldn’t agree more. She’s completely thoughtless. Just lives her own charmed life and doesn’t think about what she’s projecting to her millions of followers at all.

Reactions: 9

Or Ronsoms
Dear God.....another cleaning influencer warned people about this about 2 weeks ago.....no newspaper reported THAT!!

Reactions: 13
Just came on to post this too!

Urgh so in other words you went to your ‘go to’ place to drum up lots of arse licking comments. All just to massage your ego as you know things are not looking good for you after all your recent lies...🤨
Oh Zoph, many of us will be worrying what is to come later with the announcement from BoJo, but as long as your arse lick Facebook page (managed by your sister) keeps you happy that’s the main thing....😠
Oh its managed by her sister? That'll be why, when I tried to post a question about how they felt when she didn't say anything about that woman who died after mixing chemicals, it didn't get approved.
'Just ignore it & it'll go away' must be their family motto. Luckily it doesn't work like that on here.....

Reactions: 15
You have the choice to do the right thing here Zoph, but you still choose to do the opposite? Where are your morals?

Please stop allowing your toddler to feed/slap your dog, it’s beyond dangerous, also playing with electronics in YOUR house! It has to stop. Whatever you think about all us on here, there is genuine concern for Rons safety! It’s not easy being a first time mother, and everyone makes mistakes, but you’re simply taking the piss now! You’re like an incorrigible child.

Stop using that little boy as a pawn in your game, before it’s too late!

ATB (All The Brows)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s going to wrap up today guyzzzz, doesn’t she check the weather? It’s gonna be 26 degrees in Essex today 🙄🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the stair gate is now known as the 'Mrs hinch gate'. It sickens me when companies label their tit with her name

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s going to wrap up today guyzzzz, doesn’t she check the weather? It’s gonna be 26 degrees in Essex today 🙄🥵
She needs a big fat scarf to go round that big fat gob to stop her from spewing the tit that comes out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh its managed by her sister? That'll be why, when I tried to post a question about how they felt when she didn't say anything about that woman who died after mixing chemicals, it didn't get approved.
'Just ignore it & it'll go away' must be their family motto. Luckily it doesn't work like that on here.....
When the Facebook page was first opened, if anyone dared not crawl up Soph’s arse the sister and Mum would attack the poster like a couple of bullies. They were absolutely vile. I can see where she gets it from. The whole family are awful. I feel sorry for the poor Dad having to put up with all them mad fuckers around him

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.