Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments in this post! Someone is taking their daughter for heart surgery today and the woman is thanking Hinch like she’s some sort of god! Ffs people get a grip and wake up! She didn’t post that her ‘people’ did, its a strategic sales pitch, Stay relevant, stay relatable, blah blah blah, it’s all about the money! It’s despicable, people will be rushing to eBay to buy the garlands etc and no doubt she’ll get a % why don’t they wake up and smell the BS?
All the plastic tat making its way over from China as I type just so it can end up in landfill or worse, in our oceans in a couple of months just so these people with no minds of their own can have the same tacky as f*ck displays as their Queen infuriates me. Using real Acorns was a first though (even if they were special Devon acorns) seeing as everything is normally fake, fake, FAKE!

Reactions: 10
Processed chicken slices (cheap ones too) is not a breakfast for your dog. WTF? It’s full of salt. Why are you giving your dog heart disease so it looks good on IG? You could COOK some plain Turkey for him if you really have to but tit out of a packet? That poor dog

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine when Henry passes? He should have around 10 years left but with his lack of exercise and tit diet it could be much less 😔 he looks much older than 5 which is odd for a dog 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Omg if one of my kids hit my dogs arse like that when she was eating they’d have no arm left. I’m feeling anxious today- y’know, proper anxiety which I e been medicated for for about 9 years. I’m worrying about another lockdown, I got made redundant and redeployed in another branch of my company but i don’t like my new job 🥺it’s making me really anxious and worried and I e been applying for new jobs but I’m worried as I was in hospital last week and my health isn’t great at the moment (crohns, arthriti) I’m on two immunosuppresants so if there is another lockdown I would have to shield so I’m wondering if I should just quit while I’m ahead and go back on sickness benefits? I have to do my injection In a minute and I just feel like it’s all whirling round my head and I cant iron it out. Sorry to derail thread but I trust you guyzzzzzzzz and maybe someone could help me sort my head out. Um, eyebrows, acorns, pastry 🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Doesnt surprise me at all, I have been in the sales/marketing business, money makes money?
They will have fingers in a few pies by now....what does surprise me is how many mistakes they make with their own account, being from that background I would look very closely at their own mishaps before I invested and trusted someone else to run my business.
Yes, they have made money but it wasn't from good business it was from conning the people who are unable to think for themselves and the unhappy people...the young easily influenced, the vunrable and the bored housewives who need a "friend"
All good for her now but as she says many times "who knows how long this will last" translation meaning " how long till the followers wake up and smell the coffee?"
And this latest venture will have the poor old mad hinchers flocking to sign up, laying out probably thousands, to become the next Hinch. Insta is already inundated with cleaning accounts, they will be forking out a ton of money to join an already saturated market. Once hinch leaves Insta, the name will go with her, it might hang around for a little but the scales will rapidly fall from the hinch army eyes, and they will realise they've been had, firstly by forking out a ton of money on multiple products they dont even need, and secondly by signing up to an agency that promises to make them the next cleaning influencer. What a con. They have nailed the stupid market that's for sure, anyone who isnt stupid will see through this

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but she is talking absolute bullshit about that baby gate...
“None at all fit in this space?!”
Bollocks
A normal baby gate would fit there, and if not one that extends would.
We live in a converted stables and need one for babies and dogs. Not a single door or stairs is standard size yet we have plenty baby gates, one is also wedged in with a bit of wood.

She wanted a “fancy one”’and waited for it to be gifted. 🙄

Reactions: 26
These crazy fuckers would have a melt down if they saw the state of mine! Everything shoved in, nothing tidy and drawers bursting at the seams! 😂😂
Mine is so stuffed full, I have to proper dig for anything. Like head torch on and mining type digging.

Last year I had an unfortunate visit to A&E due to a suspected broken wrist because of said knicker drawer.

I was mining for my spanx and they must have been caught somehow and I yanked them out and my arm flew up and I stepped back and arm went right into the ceiling fan which was on (yes its low, I know, but its over the bed and Mr Friock and I are both short arses.)

Anyways....a nurse told me I should check out Mrs Hinch because she has great drawer organisation.

I didn't. I threw out the spanx.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well done to everyone who complained to the ASA about her lack of declaration on her posts. I have also had an encouraging response but somehow I can't help thinking if they do approach her all she'll do is cry trolls, dance about with a floor mop and say "we've got this"
why is she beyond reproach from anyone and anything? 😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think all these quotes are secret messages to herself.

Sophie just take you and your whole crew off social media, if you love your family that is. Wait sorry forgot you love your crazy weirdo fans more

Reactions: 6
I got an email from the ASA acknowledging my complaint ..seems generic though.

Reactions: 10
So we have Ronnie feeding the dog again. Then conveniently the video ends just as he lifts his wee hand to give Henry a good slap 👏

So another day doing duck all in the garden!
I'm a Virgo @shadyessex33 and supposedly I have very exacting organisational skills! Bollocks! 😂 every drawer in my house and every cupboard is like a game of Jenga! 😂 xx
Christ! I'm also a Virgo I wasn't aware we were supposed to have the organised trait😂 I definitely do not🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
SS is cooking with Jus Rul . Heads will spin at Castle Greyskull as SS seems to have made something edible.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping fuming today catching up on stories. First, the story of her literally unable to control her laughter about how much money she’s spent on crap from eBay, whilst people are here jobless due to covid, she’s buying tit off of eBay and laughing about how much there is there.
2. The video of her and Ronnie on the swing is very sweet but “Monday. We did it.” I’m sorry but Monday is usually difficult for most because it’s the first day back after a weekend and getting back into the swing of things can be hard... EVERY DAY IS A WEEKEND FOR HER!!! She sits at home all day on her arse and the biggest worry she has is wether or not jayyyymeee has put his flip flops away or not!

she literally makes such a mockery of all of the hardworking families out there and it makes me so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her and that fat over fed dog tho... she might think he will never bite Ronnielonglegs but Dogs cannot be trusted. God he looks fatter then ever even after running round the holiday field for a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So we have Ronnie feeding the dog again. Then conveniently the video ends just as he lifts his wee hand to give Henry a good slap 👏

Christ! I'm also a Virgo I wasn't aware we were supposed to have the organised trait😂 I definitely do not🤦
I'm a Virgo and I do have very good organisational skills. But, guess what guyssss, I had them before Hinch was a thing and I will have them long after she's disappeared.

I just choose not to show my knickers on Instagram.

I don't use them to dust either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it's rather sad that she uses pictures of Ronzzz just to sell her crap.

A lovely mother and son moment on holiday and all she's bothered about is flogging a bleeping jumpsuit.
Anything to make a quick buck. 😑

Screenshot_20200922_102410.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The dog thing is winding me up so much.
Problem with that dog now it’s been so spoilt and over fed she will struggle to ever put it on a proper diet. It will be so greedy now and will do anything for food. It is literally performing for chicken! Mine had pancreatitis and nearly died from stealing some food. He is on a very strict low fat diet as I don’t want him to die! Also I never touch any animal when it’s eating, it’s cruel and it’s not good to teach children this at all. I really hope the dog does not bite her baby

Never feel like that is the only way out! You are doing brilliantly and just remember that! If you can, speak to someone you know. However I know how hard this can be. So, whenever you are feeling down, come and speak to us “horrible trolls”. There’s always someone about on this thread no matter the time. Please speak up if you ever feel like that again! We may be strangers, but we’ll all help each other in any way we can on here ❤❤❤
Absolutely....and perfectly put, please speak up and someone will help!
The word "Trolls" is thrown around too lightly now the same as another word that people use just because someone doesnt agree with them....you have done nothing wrong these Hinchers are brainwashed and some of them are beyond help, there will always be a friendly ear here ready to listen to your views! ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.